GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Fixed again:

watchintro.jpg

KAZ to TRANSLATOR SAN - I just wished we had these guys had helped us @ E3 for the release date!!!

TRANSLATOR SAN to KAZ - Yeah tell me about it., And I wished we used these guys when Sony picked My Chemical Romance for that stupid intro song for our masterpiece!!!

KAZ + TRANSLATOR SAN - *FACEPALM*

Last edited:
I know its about 8 hours late, but as well as Bugatti, Bentley etc. missing from the dealerships, Holden and FPV are too.

LMBO, I shouldn't laugh, don't mean to be mean, but that was argued over about 100 pages ago...:sly:

NA
LMBO, I shouldn't laugh, don't mean to be mean, but that was argued over about 100 pages ago...:sly:

I know Bugatti and Bentley were (at length), but as far as I could see, Holden and FPV weren't mentioned

Man i hope so,i'm skeptical after that whole CZ fiasco,do you know what the video will be about?Do you know this person?

I guess you have not been on GT5P today? Surf hundreds of pages back you will understand that this guy was here in the morning, he knows somebody who has GT5 Just chill relax and enjoy. 👍

What a crazy day. It's kinda sad we got a track list not from Sony or PD but from some guy in the Czech Republic. Never saw that coming! :lol: It's a shame Sony seems to be totally ignoring one of their biggest franchises this holiday, letting CoD and Kinect dominate the news. Come on! The only action they've taken on GT5 this month is getting Jordan to pull some videos! The game is done, it's been pressed, someone already has a copy! Give us something official pleeease! :ouch:

Oh well.. lemme know if IGN_UK tweets us a new release date! juuuuust kidding!! :sly:

Don't need to fix what isn't broken.

True. And if they were to do a more accurate animation...I mean, that's like a 10 minute wait. I think the GT4/5 animation is fine...and they pretty much made it faster in GT5. It looks a little silly, but it's not too terrible.

I guess you have not been on GT5P today? Surf hundreds of pages back you will understand that this guy was here in the morning, he knows somebody who has GT5 Just chill relax and enjoy. 👍

GT5P(Gt5 prologue) no i have not played it today.I have been on GTP(GTPlanet)off and on today.I didn't pay attention to every single post so i had no way to know if this guy was legit or not so i asked for evidence.I am sure you can understand my skepticism.

Latest Posts

Back