GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Okay then, show us the full list of cars then. :)

You know, that would take quite some time to show a "full list of cars" specially since it appears they don't show up until certan levels. he may have to work a good way through it before he can give a good show.

You know, that would take quite some time to show a "full list of cars" specially since it appears they don't show up until certan levels. he may have to work a good way through it before he can give a good show.

Thats worth the wait, right?

@play3man - Is buying a car the same as gtpsp where you have to wait? Or can you (depending on if You had enough money) buy any car You want at any time. I know your flooded with questions but thanks

Yes. You have wait to next level and after unlock new cars

Yes. You have wait to next level and after unlock new cars

Thanks for your work, doesn't sound too bad, leveling up before being able to buy better cars sounds okay, I just don't want it to be like iv read gtpsp is where you have to wait for a dealership to show up again, every X amount of days.

Can you ask him about the options, removing HUD, changing the chase cam from static to loose, adjustable cockpit view, etc.

Adjustable cockpit has been confirmed.

Well anouther friend was at SEMA and posted his findings.
here

One of the first tracks I set up on my own was Madrid. The Trans-Cammer has a high enough air scoop on the hood that you will have to carefully watch where you are going, if you use the dashboard view, because it will partially block your view. The forward-back distance from the steering wheel will be adjustable allowing you to set it as you wish, within its limits. I presume we have only seen some sort of fixed default cockpit view because we were not offered a way of adjusting it.

Thanks for your work, doesn't sound too bad, leveling up before being able to buy better cars sounds okay, I just don't want it to be like iv read gtpsp is where you have to wait for a dealership to show up again, every X amount of days.

Given how many dealerships are open in the screen posted earlier, it seems highly unlikely that it's like the PSP version.

Thats worth the wait, right?

Oh by far its worth the wait. I'm just saying, for what I'm assuming people are assuming in terms of a car overview, they need to be patient. I've never found Gt to be a game you can just blow right through and access everything, specially with this new format.

I agree.

Level system=good

Rotating Dealers=bad

Good news and thank you again play3man and 58. 👍

Back