GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,627 views
You sir are wrong.Have you not heard?The bird is the word!

Lol, I couldn't help but read this in Peter Griffins voice.

Anyway, if you have contact with 5825 play3man tell him to try and film in better quality than last time. Thats my only request.
 
NA
The sad thing is: I'm old enough to remember my father playing that song on an 8 track in the old dodge swinger...lol

I just remember it from Family Guy,i don't think i have ever heard the original.
 
play3man, 5825. you guys are the best!

It is 2 in the morning and i have to wake up at 6 but I don't give anymore!

:D
 
Thank you Predwolf and play3man for clearing that up for me.
 
Just woke up. What's the damage like then guys?

Thanks.
 
Can you ask him about the options, removing HUD, changing the chase cam from static to loose, adjustable cockpit view, etc.
 
Okay then, show us the full list of cars then. :)

You know, that would take quite some time to show a "full list of cars" specially since it appears they don't show up until certan levels. he may have to work a good way through it before he can give a good show.
 
Thank you Predwolf and play3man for clearing that up for me.

Since you're all clear can you clear up where we are supposed to go to see the video that this guys is supposed to be uploading?
 
You know, that would take quite some time to show a "full list of cars" specially since it appears they don't show up until certan levels. he may have to work a good way through it before he can give a good show.

Thats worth the wait, right?
 
Since you're all clear can you clear up where we are supposed to go to see the video that this guys is supposed to be uploading?

Just be patient man. He will post it. :lol:

Thats worth the wait, right?

You serious cant be for real him wanting to show us the whole car list right? Its a level system it would take him some time.
 
@play3man - Is buying a car the same as gtpsp where you have to wait? Or can you (depending on if You had enough money) buy any car You want at any time. I know your flooded with questions but thanks

Yes. You have wait to next level and after unlock new cars
 
Since you're all clear can you clear up where we are supposed to go to see the video that this guys is supposed to be uploading?

I'm just all clear that when play3man says 58 he is talking about the video creator.
 
Any damage. And I don't mean to Sony.
 
Yes. You have wait to next level and after unlock new cars

Thanks for your work, doesn't sound too bad, leveling up before being able to buy better cars sounds okay, I just don't want it to be like iv read gtpsp is where you have to wait for a dealership to show up again, every X amount of days.
 
Can you ask him about the options, removing HUD, changing the chase cam from static to loose, adjustable cockpit view, etc.

Adjustable cockpit has been confirmed.

Well anouther friend was at SEMA and posted his findings.
here

One of the first tracks I set up on my own was Madrid. The Trans-Cammer has a high enough air scoop on the hood that you will have to carefully watch where you are going, if you use the dashboard view, because it will partially block your view. The forward-back distance from the steering wheel will be adjustable allowing you to set it as you wish, within its limits. I presume we have only seen some sort of fixed default cockpit view because we were not offered a way of adjusting it.
 
Thanks for your work, doesn't sound too bad, leveling up before being able to buy better cars sounds okay, I just don't want it to be like iv read gtpsp is where you have to wait for a dealership to show up again, every X amount of days.

Given how many dealerships are open in the screen posted earlier, it seems highly unlikely that it's like the PSP version.
 
Thats worth the wait, right?


Oh by far its worth the wait. I'm just saying, for what I'm assuming people are assuming in terms of a car overview, they need to be patient. I've never found Gt to be a game you can just blow right through and access everything, specially with this new format.
 
Thanks for your work, doesn't sound too bad, leveling up before being able to buy better cars sounds okay, I just don't want it to be like iv read gtpsp is where you have to wait for a dealership to show up again, every X amount of days.

I agree.

Level system=good

Rotating Dealers=bad

Good news and thank you again play3man and 58. 👍
 
Back