GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
GT5P(Gt5 prologue) no i have not played it today.I have been on GTP(GTPlanet)off and on today.I didn't pay attention to every single post so i had no way to know if this guy was legit or not so i asked for evidence.I am sure you can understand my skepticism.

:lol: My bad I have been up for a long time! but yea just read 100 pages lots of info. 👍

Hehe, funny that the slowest i've seen this thread in hours started the moment a new vid was anounced. I just heard everyone hold their breath at once......:dopey:

*waits patiently*

Let's hope one of them can get a video of the modification process, or maybe of something we've never seen before.

Still waiting...

I'm thinking were going to get a good video but I'm not getting my hopes up. Especially if it's 'gt' mode since it's still early days in the game.

@play3man - Is buying a car the same as gtpsp where you have to wait? Or can you (depending on if You had enough money) buy any car You want at any time. I know your flooded with questions but thanks

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could fill me in on whats happening at the moment, are there more videos being uploaded by im5825?

@play3man - Is buying a car the same as gtpsp where you have to wait? Or can you (depending on if You had enough money) buy any car You want at any time. I know your flooded with questions but thanks

That I think is an important one. there can be a major interest change on that topic alone.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could fill me in on whats happening at the moment, are there more videos being uploaded by im5825?

I would like to know too.Someone mentioned that someone was going to upload a video but i haven't seen anything so i do no know what is going on now.

That I think is an important one. there can be a major interest change on that topic alone.

Yeah i personLly think it's a big question that needs to be answered before a few others that iv seen but just my opinion, would change the game for me quiet a bit.

I do all for it to you can see new video.. wait guys

Please show us final damage model. Top Gear says it looks realistic, I want to see this for myself, please and thank you for all the videos you've provided for us thus far.

Cheers! 👍

Back