GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,711 views
I think some are being a little sensitive on the honey/alba thing, its evident that we are all waiting for the next titbit of info, a new vid, or better still a ****ing launch date from Sony, and after yesterdays events i think we are all a bit hungover and wanting more, so wheres the harm in keeping some banter flowing until we get more?, is there anything left of real value to say that those leaked clips havent already satisfied? Surely you dont want to know absolutely everything before we all sit in our darkened rooms, put the GF on a months notice and actually play the game?
 
Because you dont like this brand it means its prohibited to be in game?cars like Pro_ceed or ceed, Koup , Optima or even Soul would be great if was in game.google them and get a clue...

The only half-interesting Kia road car is the Koup. The rest are slow and bland. They serve no other purpose than to be affordable alternatives to their superior rivals. What could you possibly see in them?
 
Play3Man.. Has anyone requested a video showing the music track list and/or the game options. I would love to know what music the game features because what I have heard so far is pretty great. I may want to discover some more music from some of the artists on the game and then build my custom track list.
 
So still no release date? They can tell Jordan to censor all the videos and whatnot, but they can't just say "Hey guys, the game comes out (insert date here)". Their current "release date" of this holiday season just doesn't cut it.. If some people out there already has the game, why not let us (the non-theives) have the game as well!
 
The only half-interesting Kia road car is the Koup. The rest are slow and bland. They serve no other purpose than to be affordable alternatives to their superior rivals. What could you possibly see in them?

slow?it can be tuned tho,other car brands didnt have slow cars at GT5? what are you talking about?!bland? Pro_ceed is bland for you?let it be as affordable alternatives no prob with that,i prefer Pro_ceed from a Punto or Peugeot 106 and other cars like these.FFS so much prejudice for KIA cars :indiff:
 
I dunno about you lot but having pre ordered and paid for GT5 ages ago im pretty angry that some thief is playing it now and taunting us with it .. on top of that it could be weeks before we legitimate people get the chance
 
At what time does a Czechian person get out of bed? lol.
 
So still no release date? They can tell Jordan to censor all the videos and whatnot, but they can't just say "Hey guys, the game comes out (insert date here)". Their current "release date" of this holiday season just doesn't cut it.. If some people out there already has the game, why not let us (the non-theives) have the game as well!

Probably because they need to produce enough quantities and distribute the games all over the world first. It's not difficult to let one guy get access to the game, you just need to give him the first printed copy (or he could steal it...). To launch a world-wide release though requires a lot more.

I think that why we have to wait for a release date is because the planned release was coordinated for start of November, now they need to rescedule everything and they may not know yet when they will have enough quantities of the game and how to get them to the stores. I bet there's an entire department on Sony right now dedicated to work around the clock just to plan this...
 
Wow just as I thought no news from Sony and all the previous news ripped and torn from the news page.

Hugs and kisses Sony.

One thing I have been thinking since these videos surfaced was this so called "stunts" I guess this was something that must have been strangely confused with Modnation Racers since we have not seen any of that yet.

At what time does a Czechian person get out of bed? lol.

I would say that whatever gets posted today will get taken down immediately because of Sony and GTP's new relationship.
 
Reddevilmark, I agree 100% I've shelled out for the signature edition, preordered two months ago an yet some guy is giving me the finger whilst playing a game he may not have paid for while I'm sitting, still waiting for the same previlage.
 
From Yesterady till the release day it started the Czechian Turismo Day, to compete with that failure of Turismo Tuesday Gaystop. ;)
 
Yeah I am also I little peeved that some sneek (we presume) has a copy obtained through illegitimate means, and the rest of us who have stumped up wads of cash for it are left here talking about beer, Jessica Alba and honey. As much fun as discussing those topics are (a little too fun it seemed), we wouldnt be doing it if the honest GT fans had the game rather than the dishonest few (pirates) who were the ones who ruined the release date in the first place.
 
There's no way Sony are going to stay anywhere near the top of the Console market with the way things are going at the minute, multi-format games being superior on the other console and they can't even get their first party games to the shops without them being hi-jacked and sold on auction sites ! What a joke, not a very funny one, but a joke.
 
At what time does a Czechian person get out of bed? lol.

If they play GT5, they probably don't go to bed at all (I wouldn't).
It's 2:59 PM now in Czech.
 
well, its about 3:00 in the afternoon over there so i'd hope they werent still in bed.

mmmm... The played surely up to 5:00 AM (unconscious) and now the still sleeping dreaming abuot GT
 
If they play GT5, they probably don't go to bed at all (I wouldn't).
It's 2:59 PM now in Czech.

Okay so school is almost over? play time!:crazy:
What does a simple HD camera cost in Czechian rep.?:ouch:
 
Okay so school is almost over? play time!:crazy:
What does a simple HD camera cost in Czechian rep.?:ouch:

well as they have stolen GT5 they would probably steal the camera as well so nothing
 
ask him if there is an option to disable the HUD
 
Cape ring looks really good, the fog in valley below, the over pass with a little jump. And the second half reminds me of the Alpine course at Millbrook testing ground.

I soo want to see route 7 though. And damage is worth a look.
 
well as they have stolen GT5 they would probably steal the camera as well so nothing

Well if he really stole it he wouldn't post stuff on the internet about it. Very easy to trace. But there's also a chance that he's just a little bit stupid.
 
Does anyone know what front bar this is on the R33?

Tried Googling different ones like Bomex, VeilSide, Vertex but it doesn't seem to be any of them. I've only ever seen one Nismo front bar and that's the 400R one and it's certainly not that.

Maybe it's a PD Design one.

R33frontbar.jpg
 
I would very much like to see Circuit de la Sarth at night but I think you have to unlock it hence it might take a while before he can upload a video of that course. Cape Ring Periphery looks outstanding though, PD have done a great job.
 
I like maxmilo's idea for Czechian Tuesday's, maybe we can get this guy to do a full blown game review? lol.
 
Does anyone know what front bar this is on the R33?

Tried Googling different ones like Bomex, VeilSide, Vertex but it doesn't seem to be any of them. I've only ever seen one Nismo front bar and that's the 400R one and it's certainly not that.

Maybe it's a PD Design one.

R33frontbar.jpg

Nismo 400r?
 
Back