GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,816,462 views
The more release date analysis that goes on in here, the more im starting to see just how massive a mess the release of this game has been. They have worked themselves into a time constrainted corner. Im signing up to 'it wont be released in Nov' camp.
 
Advertising needed? I don't think so...
BTW we already saw GT5 pods on every auto show,
every game show, etc...
I even see billboards in Belgium with advertising for Sony Bravia with the SLS Amg sticking out of it, cross promotions with gt5.
So i don't think a release in 2 weeks would be difficult.
 
Still 1100 people on here, AND on the night that Black Ops releases...amazing.

I guess there's 1100 people in the world not playing black ops.
 
This Zonda video must be about 3 hours long...

What Zonda video?


I guess there's 1100 people in the world not playing black ops.

Im in school right now, my brother pick the game up around 10 am this morning, so I will once I get home.
 
You guys are funny going on about this guy saying 24. Yes it could mean 24 hours, the 24th of any month in any year, 24 days, weeks or months and as pointed out he does not say what "it" is so there is no way he can be wrong. Typical.

Over the last few days I have thought the 30th was more and more likely but I was stuck on the 23rd before all the sites started showing 30th.

The 23rd makes the most sense for a US release which would be the 24th in an other location. At this point I would say he has a 50/50 chance of being right on it being released somewhere in the world on the 24th of Nov but that is far from being impressive.


Roadhog, do a search in the forums for amar212. He has been the source for so much information in the past and has earned quite a bit of respect here.

Here, try this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/tag/amar212/
 
I guess there's 1100 people in the world not playing black ops.

Not interested in those stupid Fpp's. Just got the Killzone2 ;) But GT ...well..
 
Maybe it refers to 24 days away?

That would make it the 3rd December

That makes sense as Europe always releases games on Friday.
 
I guess there's 1100 people in the world not playing black ops.

I have Black Ops right here and it's not bad but I'm not playing it just because I heard that there will be a Zonda/Rain video :D
This is the power of GT :lol:
 
If you think about it with a fresh head , the original release has been and gone .Now if Sony would have presumed the 5 Nov was good (no conspiracy theories please) all the POS for the stores should have either been made or ready to be shipped to stores .Thinking down those lines the only thing holding them back would be the game itself being shipped .Now if the game is being shipped now ,Sony made a release date statement it would'nt take as long to get the stuff advertised and promoted so I would say 24th could be done without any major issues.
 
Maybe Amar means Sony will announce the new release date within 24 hours or indeed hopefully 24 November ( 24 December would mean 1 day before Christmas which is too late for Christmas shopping I guess ).

Or he possibly means Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) is one of those celebrities included in the GT5 celebrity event mentioned a few days ago in Russia....;)
 
Am I the only one without this game?!?

No!!! I dont have it either! And im almost disgusted with the genuine shock from people when i then add that im not Gonna get it either! Lol:irked:
 
Let me put things in perspective:

- 20 days after the delay announcement... no release date!
- 10 days after the 'expected' new release date deadline.... no release date!
- 7 days after the supposed to be release date.... no release date!
- 2 days after some blokes in godforbidden Czech Republik are playing the game... no release date!

Nice going Sony 👍 Really professional!!!

*Goes back playing Black Ops for now* :(

👍

Do you hear it SONY?What the 🤬 are you doing?It's really that hard to let us JUST KNOW what's happening?
Don't you see how you paid for that stupid silence?You make people steal the game damn you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All praise the almighty Amar.
 
Roadhog, do a search in the forums for amar212. He has been the source for so much information in the past and has earned quite a bit of respect here.

Here, try this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/tag/amar212/

LOL :lol:

Yeah these cryptic messages can be interpreted 100 different ways and if you want to believe them then you will find a way to make them mean something. In fact they are hogwash. I see the crypic winds message was interpreted to mean several things along the way related to relase date and all of them wrong now it is being interpreted to mean Nov this year.

As they say even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I would not bank on getting the correct time from a broken clock however
 
Maybe a surprise release today at midnight? Not going to happen, but it's a happy thought.
 
I'm pretty sure it doesnt need any more advertising.

Still think theyre simply being conservitave with announcing the date to us plebs! They'll only probably tel us once they are ALL in place to deliver to customers, just so NOTHING can stop that date... I dont think they think we could bear another delay, even if it was tiny...

good points ye
 
I missed Amar's post, what did he have to say ?
 
Well, just a small thing here, but Nov 2010 is still floating all over the Gran Turismo site...
 
Maybe we will get the release date in 24 hours.
Either that or he was referring to 24th Nov or Dec Hopefully Nov.
EDIT:: Damn you analog :) [removes comment about Kiefer Southerland].
(we typed the same stuff lol ).
In Amar's 2009 riddle he said 30 days before the end of 12 month's.
I don't think GT5 was ever intended to be here early November
 
Last edited:
LOL :lol:

Yeah these cryptic messages can be interpreted 100 different ways and if you want to believe them then you will find a way to make them mean something. In fact they are hogwash. I see the crypic winds message was interpreted to mean several things along the way related to relase date and all of them wrong now it is being interpreted to mean Nov this year.

As they say even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I would not bank on getting the correct time from a broken clock however

That's the beauty of the cryptic message, but he isn't pulling a garbage Nostradamus act. It could mean many things and that is why we are discussing it. My post was basically a reaction to your referring to him as "this guy" and then poking and prodding the folks for speculating. Maybe you were just giving a bit of the old American gruff. :)
 
Back