GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,816,462 views
c
 
Last edited:
Cool post :D

I'm sure everyone is eager to get their hands on the disc now, and the way I see it, the fact that some kid in a good old eastern Europe country has, somehow, done just that, gives me reasonable hope that the game is not far off. I mean, if some punk there has gotten hold of it, the game can't be far from everywhere in in the supply chain.
 
I popped into Blockbuster at lunch (Black Ops) and the guy working there told me its coming out in Feb 2011. I looked at him and laughed, he didn't seem to think it was funny.
 
Wonder what amar does as a job?. I think he works for Sony.
 
A car list would be very nice...at least Sony should release one before the official release.

But what bothers me most is how Sony is handling the delay. The game has already been shipped and is probably maxing out storehouses in Europe and probably the US also, people already playing it and there is still no date. that's weird.
 
I popped into Blockbuster at lunch (Black Ops) and the guy working there told me its coming out in Feb 2011. I looked at him and laughed, he didn't seem to think it was funny.

Thats probably because you laughed in his face lol. He has probably just been told that by his manager who knows nothing. Lets face it, if copies are out there, being printed, in random czechoslovakian peoples hands, they arent going to wait 3 months to release it
 
It may have been posted while I was in school, btu I love in the head-tracking vid, that it shows that Headlight sign blue in the snow.... tiny details but make games more fun. (Are you listening Eden/Atari :sly:)
 
I popped into Blockbuster at lunch (Black Ops) and the guy working there told me its coming out in Feb 2011. I looked at him and laughed, he didn't seem to think it was funny.

No, i don't think so... I think sony will be anouncing the release date soon... (I hope)
 
One can only imagine whats happening.

Sony (before E3): When is the game coming out.
KY: We can release it whenever we want.
Sony: And when would that be?
KY: Soon
*Sony uses its separate projector to display the Nov 2 date at the end of the E3 trailer*
KY: Wow, a sign from the automotive heavens, lets make it the release date.
Sony (October): The game is supposed to come out in early Nov, WhenTheF are you going to get it in for punching?
KY: Soon
Sony: To hell with it, delay it.

So Now Sony are just trying to get their hands on a copy to see if it is real. The are just as perplexed as we are!
 
I popped into Blockbuster at lunch (Black Ops) and the guy working there told me its coming out in Feb 2011. I looked at him and laughed, he didn't seem to think it was funny.

Don't pick on the frontline customer service peon - it's not their fault their manager / company is ignorant!
 
Thats probably because you laughed in his face lol. He has probably just been told that by his manager who knows nothing. Lets face it, if copies are out there, being printed, in random czechoslovakian peoples hands, they arent going to wait 3 months to release it

Yer I think it was just me laughing at him. :sly: Well if all else fails for Sony and they can't get it out this year, Feb 2011 seems like a good month to release it.

Obviously thats not what anyone on here wants. A week over Christmas with GT5 would be bliss!! :dopey:
 
Thats probably because you laughed in his face lol. He has probably just been told that by his manager who knows nothing. Lets face it, if copies are out there, being printed, in random czechoslovakian peoples hands, they arent going to wait 3 months to release it
Daymn, Czech and Slovakia have been different countries since the USSR collapsed. :dunce:
 
Thats probably because you laughed in his face lol. He has probably just been told that by his manager who knows nothing. Lets face it, if copies are out there, being printed, in random czechoslovakian peoples hands, they arent going to wait 3 months to release it

hahahaha ye indeed,i think you are right mate it is not make any sence when the game is ready to wait 2-3 even one month to release it!!maybe they was able to do that if we didnt know that the game is allready ready,but we see some people playing it as we speak :nervous::ouch: i believe late Nov early Dec
 
I popped into Blockbuster at lunch (Black Ops) and the guy working there told me its coming out in Feb 2011. I looked at him and laughed, he didn't seem to think it was funny.

Same happened here at a Blockbuster.
Nish- Could you tell me the release date you have for GT5
BB- Yes one second..... Jan. 11th
Nish- No No No Miss you are wrong..... chuckle
 
So Now Sony are just trying to get their hands on a copy to see if it is real. The are just as perplexed as we are!

They should talk to that czech guy, maybe he can help them... 💡
 
Daymn, Czech and Slovakia have been different countries since the USSR collapsed. :dunce:

Lol i did half think that when i was figuring out how the hell to spell it. Thanks :dunce:
 
Woah, if the info keeps spilling in like it is now, this thread will hit 3,000 pages by Friday.

I guess the whole 'Zonda video uploading' was a lie then. :(
 
I hope the game is out on the 24th.. if it is... then we will only have 15 more days to go :D
 
Same happened here at a Blockbuster.
Nish- Could you tell me the release date you have for GT5
BB- Yes one second..... Jan. 11th
Nish- No No No Miss you are wrong..... chuckle

Well I'm not trying to make trouble on here, but from what you and I were told, it seems that they really don't know when it will be out, so the ball is still in Sony's court.
 
Same happened here at a Blockbuster.
Nish- Could you tell me the release date you have for GT5
BB- Yes one second..... Jan. 11th
Nish- No No No Miss you are wrong..... chuckle

Why ask then?
 
"Video removed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America"

Game release date delayed at the request of Sony Computer Entertainment America :dopey:
 
Back