GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,041 views
Hey, All I did was read for 15 minutes and I'm up to speed. Try that.
Yes, but you missed the part where we spammed the heck out of the thread for 20 pages, posted huge bikini pics, the thread got shut down, and bans where threatened....
Sadly, all true.:dunce:
But what a ride.

Actually, I'm starting to get deja vu. oh,ho
 
Does November count as Holiday 2010 though?

I doubt SONY would really care anymore: The sooner they give us the game, the quicker they can put the last five years of difficulty behind, and look forwards to hitting Bill Gates about the face with the most realistic game ever! XD
 
Does November count as Holiday 2010 though?

hahaa.. let's complain about PD releasing too early...

THIS IS NOT HOLIDAY SEASON 2010 !
 
Does November count as Holiday 2010 though?

Yeah for retailers and seasonal stuff, its late november through early jan, and hearing all this of the 24th, makes me think 24th with a midnight release or a 23rd with the same.
 
Does November count as Holiday 2010 though?

Yes, that week is when holiday shopping really starts to increase, mainly that weekend in the US. I have said the 23rd since the delay because, in the US it would have great release day numbers for the hardcore fans, and then great "black friday"/weekend after Thanksgiving number for the casual shopper looking for the newest and best racing game for a Christmas present. A 23rd release in the US would be a great strategy. I am guessing that the rest of the regions holiday shopping will also increase around the same time.
 
What I'm really wanting to know is whether this is up to par with Crytek graphics.
 
It seems Sony America forgot to tell Jordan not to post any new vids on the front page please...:lol:
 
So take "24" as hours. What is Microsoft doing tomorrow ? what will Sony do to spoil the party ?.
ha ha haaaa
 
Can someone start a thread on the new cape ring track? "first impressions of cape ring" or something like that. I'm a bit giddy after seeing that video.
 
Can someone fill me in on what happened overnight? The last thing I read on here before sleeping was someone uploading a vid of that Z4 and I already watched it last night. Now I'm hearing "someone" will release an official release date today and November 24? Can someone PLEASE fill me in?


This is what happened:

"Winds are whispering about number twenty four."
-amar212

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24292371&postcount=5380
 
I wanna know if there are more Trucks/SUVs and what the Maseratis are in the game.
 
well people some confirmation from Spain...at the store "El corte ingles" that is one of the most important here they put the 3 versions of GT5 and it says clearly (they never fails one date) "AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1st" !!! so ...in US (for some people) one day earlyer makes...30 of NOVEMBER!!...HAPPY NEW GAME!! ....YEAH YEAH YEAH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU ON TRACK!!!
 
Is that a piece of the bumper on the floor, or caught in the air while falling off?
148495_450787351996_56232316996_5986689_7377814_n.jpg
 
well people some confirmation from Spain...at the store "El corte ingles" that is one of the most important here they put the 3 versions of GT5 and it says clearly (they never fails one date) "AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1st" !!! so ...in US (for some people) one day earlyer makes...30 of NOVEMBER!!...HAPPY NEW GAME!! ....YEAH YEAH YEAH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU ON TRACK!!!

Today they do that?
 
well people some confirmation from Spain...at the store "El corte ingles" that is one of the most important here they put the 3 versions of GT5 and it says clearly (they never fails one date) "AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1st" !!! so ...in US (for some people) one day earlyer makes...30 of NOVEMBER!!...HAPPY NEW GAME!! ....YEAH YEAH YEAH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU ON TRACK!!!
When SONY officially announce the date, we'll all know. Until then, all retailer dates are just placeholders based on guesswork.
 
Back