GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,333 views
Can you guys please post faster?
I can almost keep up with you guys.
 
Ha. They've been going through the US Playstation blog and deleting any comments related to people asking for the GT5 release date. In fact, I've noticed they've been doing this for a few days now.

I wonder how the blog staff actually feels...
 
They didn't understand Tuesday a couple of weeks ago, so... :)

That might be because they know what the release date is and want Turismo Tuesday to end 1 week before the game comes out. That is my guess.
 
That gamestop tuesday is a shame! Stupid poor way to get traffic to the page and get preorders...
 
Ha. They've been going through the US Playstation blog and deleting any comments related to people asking for the GT5 release date. In fact, I've noticed they've been doing this for a few days now.

I wonder how the blog staff actually feels...

Maybe 1000 of us should go there and post a release date question every 10 minutes or so
 
It's a guess, all it is, but I really do feel it's going to be the 24th, Amar mentioned that, the amazon email someone got said the 24th "estimate" date, and Turismo tuesdays ending on week 5 and 1 week after that would be the 23/24th. so it sort of makes sense. But I wont put anything past scea till I hear it from them.


on a side note, that's really sad they're deleting posts from the US blog thats related to the release date if what you say is true.
 
That is MUCH more believable, dates like 30/11/10 (Sorry I'm British ans this is a better way of formatting dates) or 1/1/11 are less believable than a specific number like 23.

And it helps that is falls on an normal release day.
 
So im guessing theres not any Zonda vid being uploaded then? Well Ive got an hour left at work, then going to sleep without anything new bar the mysterious '24'. Lame.
 
Ha. They've been going through the US Playstation blog and deleting any comments related to people asking for the GT5 release date. In fact, I've noticed they've been doing this for a few days now.

I wonder how the blog staff actually feels...

Tired?
 
That might be because they know what the release date is and want Turismo Tuesday to end 1 week before the game comes out. That is my guess.

doesn't make sense...
they updated the site on wednesday last week...
 
Epic fail Gamestop:tdown:👎👎

Epic fail or they releases the "video" that is supposed to come out two weeks before release date...

Learn to read clues people.

That video was going to come out two weeks before the Nov. 2 date.

Now it is coming out two weeks before the 23rd.
 
It's a guess, all it is, but I really do feel it's going to be the 24th, Amar mentioned that, the amazon email someone got said the 24th "estimate" date, and Turismo tuesdays ending on week 5 and 1 week after that would be the 23/24th. so it sort of makes sense. But I wont put anything past scea till I hear it from them.


on a side note, that's really sad they're deleting posts from the US blog thats related to the release date if what you say is true.

When I see Gamestop releasing that "special" content, I think they do not even have a clue about the Release date ;)
 
New confirmation from Spain...i made a call to the store "El corte ingles" and the girl check the product at the PC and said to me that it was shipped last Friday and it will appear at shelves the day December 1st ....wow haha PSN at this time give me a KILLZONE 3 BETA CODE RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT WOW!!OH NO MY HEARTH........OH NO ...wtf...NO NO...WOW!
 
Its pretty obvious this game releases the 23rd of November...

I agree and I think it will be announced tomorrow to steal the thunder from the Xbox Kinect launch.
 
That is MUCH more believable, dates like 30/11/10 (Sorry I'm British ans this is a better way of formatting dates) or 1/1/11 are less believable than a specific number like 23.

:eek: We learn here in school to formate the date like the Americans do it and were always told you British do it too that way, I smell conspiracy!:dopey:

:lol:
 
When I see Gamestop releasing that "special" content, I think they do not even have a clue about the Release date ;)

I dont think they have a clue about keeping up with the times
 
It's a guess, all it is, but I really do feel it's going to be the 24th, Amar mentioned that, the amazon email someone got said the 24th "estimate" date, and Turismo tuesdays ending on week 5 and 1 week after that would be the 23/24th. so it sort of makes sense. But I wont put anything past scea till I hear it from them.


on a side note, that's really sad they're deleting posts from the US blog thats related to the release date if what you say is true.

To be fair, it was durring a massive spam attack on all blog posts. And I mean one right after another, rapid fire. Everyone demanding the date and the like. pretty epic.
 
If the release date is really the 24th, the announcement can't be far away I guess
 
Back