GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,662 views
You guys should check out the comments on the US PS Blog... its entertaining...
 
When SONY officially announce the date, we'll all know. Until then, all retailer dates are just placeholders based on guesswork.
this store is the mum and the dad of Sony´s son...i´ll be playing for sure that day. trust me...or just continue waiting for sony until friday...;)
 
You guys should check out the comments on the US PS Blog... its entertaining...

Every comment I make it gets deleted.

It is getting blown up though. LOL
 
Haha gamestop sucks! A nascar video from March last year!
 
You guys should check out the comments on the US PS Blog... its entertaining...

Can you link the page all these are going on?

People keep mentioning it but I can't see it anywhere on the EU or US blog.
 

Haha! I'm loving this even more everyday, no release dates, videos from random users with the game, lots of other random things, and gamestop using the last 2 weeks of things we've already seen, that video was out a very very very long time ago, nice "Unlockable content" makes me laugh. I'll just wait this out till we have a real release date.
 
well i´m going to rest some time i´ll be back...i know that is December 1st here...thats all...jordan for sure will give us a date this Friday evening.
 
If its the 24th, then shouldn't the retailers have them in by next week? If 30th, then two weeks from now? From what I understand, retailers must have whatever new is being put out a week before its release for reserve purposes and counts.
 
Yawn. Ancient video, and massively overpriced for the normal version!!! It's really falling to £35 in UK!!! And for any game thats soo cheap! Black OPS was £55 this morning, so my friends say... So yeah, its falling to tempt people away from NFS HP and im loving that plan!
 
Can someone please link the page on the blog where all these comments are going?

I can't see any of them anywhere.
 
Its pretty obvious this game releases the 23rd of November...
 
So week 5 is next week, the 16th... and that is their last date.

So the next week would be release, or the 23rd...

Adds up again.

Yeah, I was just thinking that, I better go put the rest of the 80 dollars I owe on the collectors edition, I may not have the money by then if I don't. Wondering if it'll be a midnight release on the 23rd for the 24th? sounds logical.
 
Back