GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,843 views
o/

It says "Cars of this make available at this level" underneath the dealerships

Has no-one noticed this yet?!
 
Ahhh, maybe that car delivery thing shows what cars you've unlocked with your raised level!
 
Looks like that selection is purely premium.

Explains some omissions. (Contach is standard, Veyron was in GTpsp)

Not so! The Veyrons interior did have vague modelling on PSP!!! They got the really shaply shape of the Mirror just right!!!!
 
Looks like that selection is purely premium.

Explains some omissions. (Contach is standard, Veyron was in GTpsp)

Dude, the Veyron is premium. I mean, seriously, you guys really think that VW would let their prized Veyron be a standard? Even if there's not that much visual difference between the two...If I was VW, I would demand that the Veyron be Premium.
 
that video is from a new user on youtube. so does that mean this guy also just got his copy of GT5?

Chris

IT seems the guy with the game is creating new accounts and posting vids so that youtube doesn't ban him.

Anyone else think this guy might be a sony employee and this whole thing is a big ploy just to market the game even more? This is getting more people to talk about it, it even brought the Gtplanet forum to its knees. Sony might be smarter than we think... Just a thought.:dunce:
 
that video is from a new user on youtube. so does that mean this guy also just got his copy of GT5?

Chris

maybe cause the guy who stole almost 4 copies used one for him...other guy that put the video of the intro; and 2 copies of the game ???? this guy is selling it for about 100 euros or 150. some people pay it for them.
 
Not so! The Veyrons interior did have vague modelling on PSP!!! They got the really shaply shape of the Mirror just right!!!!

Like other Standard cars.

It makes perfect sense to me that that is the premium list, we have seen screenshots of separate tabs for premium/standard.
 
Dude, the Veyron is premium. I mean, seriously, you guys really think that VW would let their prized Veyron be a standard? Even if there's not that much visual difference between the two...If I was VW, I would demand that the Veyron be Premium.

And PD HAVE[I/] done so...
 
Can't help but noticed he skipped right over Maserati. Looks like a good selection of Ferrari's though.

He did that video by my request, I even told "him" to show Maserati, but he confused it with Mercedes, damned.:dunce:
 
Looks like that selection is purely premium.

Explains some omissions. (Contach is standard, Veyron was in GTpsp)

I believe most Dealership cars will be Premium. For Standard cars you probably have to buy them Used (maybe not all but most).
 
Like other Standard cars.

It makes perfect sense to me that that is the premium list, we have seen screenshots of separate tabs for premium/standard.

Its been said already. Amazing cars take high levels to unock, it just makes sense that the Veyron would count as awesome!
 
Wow...looking at the grand scheme of things, it's definitely going to take some major commitment to farm 20,000,000 credits for one car, let alone get 100% of the game.

I'm sure GT6 will be out before most of us can even get 100% on GT5, that's if we haven't given up on getting it.
 
Looks like that selection is purely premium.

Explains some omissions. (Contach is standard, Veyron was in GTpsp)

If that's the case, shouldn't there be two kinds of dealerships in the main menu?
 
Wow...looking at the grand scheme of things, it's definitely going to take some major commitment to farm 20,000,000 credits for one car, let alone get 100% of the game.

I'm sure GT6 will be out before most of us can even get 100% on GT5, that's if we haven't given up on getting it.
GT6 for PS4 only...this console is old by now...3 or 4 more years no more for the PS4 ...for GT6 who knows...:dopey:
 
Dude, the Veyron is premium. I mean, seriously, you guys really think that VW would let their prized Veyron be a standard? Even if there's not that much visual difference between the two...If I was VW, I would demand that the Veyron be Premium.

Yeah what a waste of time would be creating a premium Veyron model ( gtpsp limited photos) and not using it in the "crown" game?
On the other hand I'm a bit disappointed by the ferrari cars coun't. Just ONE car never seen before? It must be more than this!( or the rest are standard?)
 
This is standard and I didn't see it in the Lambo section.
image03a.jpg
 
I think it is more cars and track, you must earn them
 
Wow...looking at the grand scheme of things, it's definitely going to take some major commitment to farm 20,000,000 credits for one car, let alone get 100% of the game.

I'm sure GT6 will be out before most of us can even get 100% on GT5, that's if we haven't given up on getting it.

Right. I mean, to get the known gold trophy you've got to get gold in everything...including the licenses...not such an easy task, but I will be trying to platinum GT5. So...in the end, I'll have spent 20,000,000 credits on a car, and have 1000+ of them in my garage.

I bet one of those hidden trophies is "Own Every Car in the Game."


Also, I love the creative way PD came up with to collect colors: every time you buy a car, you get it's color, or colors. I'm sure we can paint cars custom colors, but it's still cool that we can buy a the '70 Charger and then paint the new Challenger Panther Pink or Plum Crazy or something. :)
Usually those hidden trophies are silvers and golds. Although, Infamous had a few bronze hidden trophies.
 
Wow KZ3 beta takes a lot of time for download it...OMG 32% only in 40 minutes...WTF...
 
Back