GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,288 views
Right don't forget, not all cars are available there, there was no countach, either you unlock it after a certain level or it is a hidden car?
 
10 million the F1 2010 and F2007 12.500.000 cr...WTF!!!

Hey I think the dealerships might unlock other cars as the game goes on because there's no sign of the Countach in the Lambo dealer, unless they are used, but then why is the Ferrari 512BB new? Strange...
 
Gah that video is such a tease! Only showing us cars we know are in the game already lol or cars we have seen in vids. I wanted to see a 430 Scuderia or different lambos >.<
 
No Diablo guys...

What a let down. I hope at least we get Spa...
 


Note at the bottom it says - "Cars for this make available for purchase at current level"

We've some unlocking to do people!

P.S. Probably how we get the RBR PD X1 then...
 
Unless money is easy to get in this game, I think a lot of us will be doing car spotting while playing online. Could be fun, actually.
 
Unlocking cars looks almost a certainty then, no bugatti, no countach....this is great. Love unlocking them.
 
Notice that each car has a Level assigned to it. Should give people a good incentive to play through the career mode.
 
Hey I think the dealerships might unlock other cars as the game goes on because there's no sign of the Countach in the Lambo dealer, unless they are used, but then why is the Ferrari 512BB new? Strange...

yeah it seems so...but i don´t know...if i have this game i show all new stuff no the thing that we already know...i can´t believe i´m not seeing nothing new in any video...incredible...................this guys BRAIN AT -10%...
 
Nice to see PD at least gave the levels you unlock those cars at. Since you Unlock the F1 cars at about level 24 or so. The levels don't see to high. Which should make it easier to get the cars we want. I mean, he had all of the Lambos unlocked at level 14-18 (I can't tell what his level is.)
 
I find it incredibly odd that he would only choose to highlight cars we've seen countless times.

Bravo. 👍

Exactly also no Lambo Countach or a regular Miura SV nor a Diablo for that matter .:ouch:
 
Are they supposed to only use current tracks? The game would be filled with garbage if that was the case.

Not at all old boy, just thought they would have used a more recent QOTSA track is all. Lost Art is one of my fav's along with No One Knows as as I said in previous post I'm happy either way. They could even have some Them Crooked Vultures in there that would also rock.
 
Is the Lambo LP570 superleggera in the lambo showroom?
As it was shown last week in the top gear magazine,
but i don't see it now?
 
Nice to see PD at least gave the levels you unlock those cars at. Since you Unlock the F1 cars at about level 24 or so. The levels don't see to high. Which should make it easier to get the cars we want. I mean, he had all of the Lambos unlocked at level 14-18 (I can't tell what his level is.)

Well theyve made it very hard to progress through the levels!!! I was so shocked when i saw them...
 
Looks like that selection is purely premium.

Explains some omissions. (Contach is standard, Veyron was in GTpsp)
 
I like that Dodge has the new logo. Good too see PD keeping all their logos up to date.
 
Nice to see PD at least gave the levels you unlock those cars at. Since you Unlock the F1 cars at about level 24 or so. The levels don't see to high. Which should make it easier to get the cars we want. I mean, he had all of the Lambos unlocked at level 14-18 (I can't tell what his level is.)

He was level 14, I think
 
that video is from a new user on youtube. so does that mean this guy also just got his copy of GT5?

Chris
 
that or his other account was getting to hot from sony
 
Back