GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,288 views
I just had a thought. I think Sony is delaying because they don't know how many disk they can produce within a certain amount of time for a specific release date. I am sure more pre-orders are coming in now that the game has gone gold. The production is probably trying to keep the pre-orders filled and produce surplus for the people that didn't pre-order. I think they are trying to hit a target number and they might have under estimated the demand for this game because more orders have been placed. Otherwise, they should have been more that eager to give us the word asap.
 
I smell a big controversy coming: SCEA had GTPlanet remove their videos but hasn't even made a move to penalize the sources or any other site? It is interesting. I guess it could be that PD and Sony both actually watch this site, and Jordon was just the first person they've contacted and are working on hunting down the source, but who knows.
Who cares?! SONY can't do anything to stop the spread of leaks as hundreds of thousands of copies of the game are shipped out all over the world. It is in their best interests now to ease the ravenous fans here by announcing release dates for the four different regions. Sure, people are here to find out about tracks and watch the intro video, but all they really care about is the launch date. I know that once I have that, I will return to visiting this site just once a day during the evening after work to catch up on the latest.

Edit: Just watched that video of the Ferrari garage...man those cars load slow!
 
Last question about the Cape ring replay ,was it saved before (the reason the game loaded the track)?
 
Good forum :) anything new about zonda with rain??

You know if it will be the lotus carlton? I can remember it in GT4!!...

Salu2!!
 
So, no one went to NYC event?
148495_450787351996_56232316996_5986689_7377814_n.jpg

148495_450787356996_56232316996_5986690_8270107_n.jpg

148495_450787361996_56232316996_5986691_7033089_n.jpg

76029_450787841996_56232316996_5986711_3300341_n.jpg

75832_450788641996_56232316996_5986739_85476_n.jpg


p.s. that fallen bumper piece, or whatever it is, looks weird...
I really wanna see some proper release code damage already!
 
Hey people! I've found this... http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=274596 It's an article where IGN says that release date is CONFIRMED to be Nov 27th for US and Nov 30th for Europe... :scared: Sorry if it has already been posted... :indiff:

The source they got that from is fake. Funny, it's the same IGN_UK post just that someone wrote about it. This looks far more legit.

 
This is the biggest GT site on the internet; I don't think PD/Sony have any special grudge against GTP. It's just the most visible and it's easy to hunt down... the nail that sticks out gets hammered.... Not so easy to track down every Tom, Dick & Harry on Youtube posting this video and that.

Right. Like I said: PD and Sony watch GTPlanet, and this site is most likely the first time they saw the videos and contacted Jordon before anyone else.

With the good relationship GTP has built up with Sony, and how fast Jordon removed the videos, I don't think it's anything against GTP.
 
Hey people! I've found this... http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=274596 It's an article where IGN says that release date is CONFIRMED to be Nov 27th for US and Nov 30th for Europe... :scared: Sorry if it has already been posted... :indiff:

Yes it's very sad that these "news" sites publish anything as news without proper backchecking. It's pretty clear to everyone here that this IGN_UK twitter account is just some random guy's way of having some fun. No relation to official IGN. :dunce:
 
Uh, unfortunately no new cars, damned, maybe it'll change? And thanks Rash, I know credits go to you for that one. 👍
 
The video keeps freezing on the F10 for me :nervous: Even after refreshing.
 
The P4 was 20 million :scared:
this game was made for only playing and playing and playing and playing.......oh i forgot!...and playing and playing...:dopey:
 
If someone posts a release date that's been posted a million times before, can we just ignore it and move on please. Thanks.
 
Back