GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,926 views
Well... I know at least one copy in Scotland... But PD have given strict instructions. With threats of Dire Consequences...
 
How is it possible to get an early copy of the game??

There's always an ilegal way to get whatever you want... But there's always a price you have to pay (Not in an economical way, of course)... Well, in an economical way too...
 
I just don't see why the FXX isn't part of the Ferrari roster. :(

 
There's always an ilegal way to get whatever you want... But there's always a price you have to pay (Not in an economical way, of course)...

Who says it's illegal? Sony? :lol:

They need to quit wasting all their time trying to silence the people that have the game early, and focus on getting the damn thing out. It's been leaked, several people have it, just leave it be...
 
The menus look very clean and classy. So i'm really not sure where you're getting the messy thing from.

And just because things aren't handled in the exact same way that they have been in previous games doesn't mean that it's incomplete. Kaz told us a long time ago that the GT mode would be different this time. Many people have been asking PD to change up the GT mode and they have.

I'm talking about this one:
(although this menu isn't exactly the one seen in the leaked videos.)

gt5-menu.jpg
 
do I read correltly that discs are popping up in other parts of Europe????

Discs are easily stolen by people in the supply chain. As the discs are getting closer to the stores, more people are getting involved in the logistics. Not saying people delivering boxes can't be trusted... oh, come to think of it, I might as well say that :D
 
Damn now I´ve seen enough :S

I wonder that you guys don´t want any surprises??? Seems like this leak is making the waiting time much harder... How will the time past without seeing some new GT5 infos? No GTP visit anymore damn...
 
Ugh I wish a member of GTP had the game so they could make a thread and give loads of answers to requests, these videos seem to have just opened more possible problems for people to complain about.
 
Great video.

Coarse & scenery look awesome
Shadows seem improved (no jagged edges on the interior)
It's nice to see someone playing the final build from the interior
and its also nice that the driver is 1/2 way decent.

That's a months old demo build.
 
Damn now I´ve seen enough :S

I wonder that you guys don´t want any surprises??? Seems like this leak is making the waiting time much harder... How will the time past without seeing some new GT5 infos? No GTP visit anymore damn...

👍

Same.
 
Who says it's illegal? Sony? :lol:

They need to quit wasting all their time trying to silence the people that have the game early, and focus on getting the damn thing out. It's been leaked, several people have it, just leave it be...

Yes! That's true! If Sony hadn't delayed the game, this weren't happened...
 
I remember the day (2 days ago or 3) that Jordan posted the leaked cover of GT5 and everybody said that it was not the real one...and everybody upset for the comments at the back...and now all of this is forgiven but it is the same cover, is real , and the description is the same and someone said "it´s like a 6 year old kid wrote it" or "maybe they must get fired the translator for that grammar" (like here by me , and sorry :P).And now we have the game and now other discussion about the Veyron is premium or not...Spa is in?...and the day that we have the game all of this will be nothing and forgotten...
But when i have the game and take some rest for my eyes...i come here to say that the game is awesome for sure.
 
I have a feeling there are a lot more cars we don't see yet so people, please stop commenting on whether cars are in the game or not because this is obviously not a master list.
 
I remember the day (2 days ago or 3) that Jordan posted the leaked cover of GT5 and everybody said that it was not the real one...and everybody upset for the comments at the back...and now all of this is forgiven but it is the same cover, is real , and the description is the same and someone said "it´s like a 6 year old kid wrote it" or "maybe they must get fired the translator for that grammar" (like here by me , and sorry :P).And now we have the game and now other discussion about the Veyron is premium or not...Spa is in?...and the day that we have the game all of this will be nothing and forgotten...
But when i have the game and take some rest for my eyes...i come here to say that the game is awesome for sure.

PD are only making the game, not selling it.All marketing, including description is up to SONY.
 
Damn now I´ve seen enough :S

I wonder that you guys don´t want any surprises??? Seems like this leak is making the waiting time much harder... How will the time past without seeing some new GT5 infos? No GTP visit anymore damn...
I've been skipping over most of the videos. I did watch the first one that was posted and had a look at the track list but have been ignoring everything else. I want to keep an element of surprise for when I play the game. In addition most of the videos are such poor quality I do not what to see these things for the first time in that type of res.

I just want to know when I can pick up my copy and hit the track.
 
Back