GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,359 views
For people saying more cars will be unlocked later, if you look none of them cars are available to buy yet on his level, yet they are still viewable.

I don't think any cars are missing, and if they are that is one huge inconsistency to have some locked cars viewable and some not.

I'm pretty sure that is the premium only shop.


That is what confuses me too.

May I quote myself:


Sorry, but I still do not understand the logic behind that dealer/car menu...

Is this Gran Turismo Retail, really ? I have my doubts meanwhile.


1. Why aren't ALL car makes shown from the start even if they have to be unlocked later/ingame ?

2. Why aren't there ALL car models shown from the start even if they have to be unlocked later/ingame ?

3. Why are the "Premium" cars separated from the "Standard" cars ?


It doesnt make sense ! It wasn't like that in GT4 !
It seems to be anything else than "perfect" !

(The main menu looks also messy/unprofessional, btw.)

In my honest opinion either PD was in a BIG hurry to get the game finished or what we see still IS NOT THE FINISHED GAME.
 
@owen93 as much as thats obvious, another obvious thing is that (as i mentioned in another thread) ART Morrison, ASL and AMUSE (all in the A section) have Confirmed Premium Cars, yet the dealers arent visible.

Unless they are in Used Cars, in which case, Used Cars is for both standard AND premium, where as Dealerships are only Premium "new" cars.

But they're tuner cars, and in GT4 they had their own categories
 
Consider the fact that new cars to the game are all scanned and created as premiums, all old cars in the series are standard. Standards will probably be in the used car lots

Uh no.Thats just stupid, why would they put standard cars that haven't been used in the USED car dealership?:rolleyes:
 
Do you mean you can't see the prize cars, that could be a possibility. They might never be there and just end up straight in your delivery lorry :D

Just how to tune a Veyron when there is no Bugatti store? Go to VW ? Or will it show up when you Win/unlock it? Wierd!
 
The problem is: There are just a few people in the real-world who can afford these cars....

Remember the slogan ? : "The real Driving Simulator"

Yes and? Come on, making money in a game doesn't compare to making money in real life, everyone can easily eventually become a zillionaire in GT-games if you play them long enough that is.
That has absolutely nothing to do with being the real driving simulator, which extends only to the driving part, it doesn't accurately simulate real life economics which wouldn't be much fun in the first place.
 
can't Sony come and say
-The games comes on 3 days, we ship the games to the boat. Have Fun!
 
So what happened to that Zonda R video in the rain?

And what happened to our Czech GT5 players anyways? Did the Sony ninja's get to them and took away their freedom and GT5?

hmmm... I WOANT MOA MUVIZZZZZZZZZ


Chris
 
Maybe we've all been had, and this is just the review copy which doesn't have standard cars :D
 
I desperately want to know what's in the Premium Dealership of Peugeot and Fiat :D
 
Perhaps it depends on how many days you've played the game. Like, as you progress, you unlock more dealers and so on. Or maybe it's after you beat each different event series, like the beginner events, intermediate events etc. (can't remember their exact name).
 
Sorry, but I still do not understand the logic behind that dealer/car menu...

Is this Gran Turismo Retail, really ? I have my doubts meanwhile.


1. Why aren't ALL car makes shown from the start even if they have to be unlocked later/ingame ?

2. Why aren't there ALL car models shown from the start even if they have to be unlocked later/ingame ?

3. Why are the "Premium" cars separated from the "Standard" cars ?


It doesnt make sense ! It wasn't like that in GT4 !
It seems to be anything else than "perfect" !

(The main menu looks also messy/unprofessional, btw.)

In my honest opinion either PD was in a BIG hurry to get the game finished or what we see still IS NOT THE FINISHED GAME.

Yeah, looks like it's an early "2nd November" or "before last delay" or "canceled blu-ray" OR JUST EARLY REVIEW COPY builds.However...I don't know.
 
This is such a mess.

Sony look what you've done.
 
So what happened to that Zonda R video in the rain?

And what happened to our Czech GT5 players anyways? Did the Sony ninja's get to them and took away their freedom and GT5?

hmmm... I WOANT MOA MUVIZZZZZZZZZ


Chris

I think they might have done... They gave us all too much, SONY sensored loads remember. But they tracked the copy they sent me, and got to contact me first. DX
 
I hope that Sony clears some things till the end of the week...
 
Just how to tune a Veyron when there is no Bugatti store? Go to VW ? Or will it show up when you Win/unlock it? Wierd!

Tuning is no longer taken care of at the Manufacturer according to previous screens. It seems to be done at GT Auto, and I'm betting anyone with the legitimately illegitimate copy of GT5 can confirm that.
 
Yeah... But, ive been busted already. They have my IP, and if i so much as breathe anything about the game, the hard drive gets wiped. Remotely. Including System Software and the OS... And my Web access point gets blocked from ever accessing PSN Again... I didnt even know half of that could be done!!! So PS3-515 Is staying offline till November... Or at least, GT5 will be... :nervous:

If that is indeed true, then the solution is simple:

Proxy server.
And then create a Czech Youtube/justin.tv/ustream account and go wild.
 
He's still in what appears to be the early level 10s. So it may yet to be unlocked.

I'm not too thrilled about this way of doing things but, meh. I guess, I can get used to things.

I think there's more too it than that, example, gtpsp cars were suppose to be in there as well, in the lamborghini dealer there were 0 countach's
 
I can sadly confirm NO 900 steering animation. And rybak also said that standards do look good and the only difference really is the cockpit.
 
I can sadly confirm NO 900 steering animation. And rybak also said that standards do look good and the only difference really is the cockpit.

is he planning on uploading any footage any time soon..?
 
GT5, 11/23/10
CE, 11/28/10

littlebigplanetrelease.jpg
 
I can sadly confirm NO 900 steering animation. And rybak also said that standards do look good and the only difference really is the cockpit.

can you look inside the cockpit?
 
I can sadly confirm NO 900 steering animation. And rybak also said that standards do look good and the only difference really is the cockpit.

thanks for indo Rash!

Are we going to get more videos ?


Chris
 
I can sadly confirm NO 900 steering animation. And rybak also said that standards do look good and the only difference really is the cockpit.
and what did he said about veyron?:rolleyes:
ask if you can mate ;)
 
All the people saying pd/sony messed up makes me laugh. What are they losing by not announcing a release?
 
Back