GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,708 views
That's what I think they come from, some thieves just breaking in to steal a box or two.

It was a comment on some Youtube video by some guy with the game. Here is what happend:
Someguy working in a factory where GT5 was being held or something, an EMPLOYEE took 4 copies.
 
well i'm not gonna keep arguing.

Anyway, did anyhing happen regarding the "24 hours" business?

Did this "meeting" happen today?

are we all still in the dark?
 
Has anyone seen or heard any news regarding the full GT5 compatibility with the Logitech G27??
 
In gt4 you can see all the cars from the very beginning in the gtlife.. Why in gt5 some manufactures are hidden?

GT5 might have the same dealership system as GT:PSP, where car selection will change every few days.

Personally, I think this is a great idea. It stops people from griding for one car.
 
Why would they have a launch party in Madrid when there is no release date for the game yet...?? Does this mean the game is coming out on the 23rd or 30th of november?
 
So what do you guys think: Will GT5 be Game of the Year? It'll probably be up against Call of Duty and Fallout: New Vegas. It'll probably at least get nominated...but will it win?

GT5 needs to come out first.:sick: Hell, we don't even have a release date yet. I haven't bought Black Ops or New Vegas but I loved MW2 (and its retarded ass storyline) and Fallout 3. I might put Red Dead Redemption up there too. Reality is, there's still too many unknowns surrounding GT5. None of us have even laid our hands on GT5 yet; all we have is a bunch of lists and some videos. It's blasphemy to say, but the gameplay might not be all that good. We won't know til we play.
 
Unfortunately, for my eyes wet soaked road without reflections of cars and surrounding feels very fake. :indiff:

I've bee thinking the same thing since I saw the raini videos.
 
Ferrari SP1 confirmed in latest "danikone" video.

Yes I was tight lipped when i saw it in the earlier clip because I was not so sure in the other thread but pausing and seeing the SP for that brief second nailed it.

f430.jpg
 
You know the $60,000,000 cost of GT5 was announced before we knew they were developing the X1. Considering they actually built a working X1, I would have to say that producing such a car wouldn't be very cheap. Sony will most likely never release the actual cost of the game, but the $80,000,000 that was projected is sounding very likely.

It's crazy 'cause if GT6 is going to build on GT5, then GT6 will probably end up being closer to $100,000,000 or more. GT6 just might end up being the most expensive game ever created.

I doubt that, they already have a foundation for GT6. Its like killzone 2. that games cost sony 45 million to make but Killzone 3 will not be as much. They don't have to build a brand new engine for the game as well which is very costly
 
Has anyone seen or heard any news regarding the full GT5 compatibility with the Logitech G27??

I dont see why it shouldn't have. wasnt it supported in GT5P?
 
It was a comment on some Youtube video by some guy with the game. Here is what happend:
Someguy working in a factory where GT5 was being held or something, an EMPLOYEE took 4 copies.



In other words "Someone will go to jail" Got it.
 
Unfortunately, for my eyes wet soaked road without reflections of cars and surrounding feels very fake. :indiff:

Most "road" asphalt doesn't have the correct texture to reflect anything, only when it's very smooth or water-logged will it reflect the image of a car.

You can try this out next time you are driving on a rough tarmac road, say a coutry road, hey, just like Eiger Nordwand, isn't that a coincidence ?
 
You know the $60,000,000 cost of GT5 was announced before we knew they were developing the X1. Considering they actually built a working X1, I would have to say that producing such a car wouldn't be very cheap. Sony will most likely never release the actual cost of the game, but the $80,000,000 that was projected is sounding very likely.

It's crazy 'cause if GT6 is going to build on GT5, then GT6 will probably end up being closer to $100,000,000 or more. GT6 just might end up being the most expensive game ever created.

They didn't built a working X1, and they probably never will. About your GT6 "budget estimation", don't forget that Yamauchi himself often mentioned that the development of GT6 will be considerably shorter than that of GT5. Sounds logical since they don't have to begin from scratch on a new platform like they had to do with GT5. In other words, GT6 won't cost more than GT5.
 
Why would they have a launch party in Madrid when there is no release date for the game yet...?? Does this mean the game is coming out on the 23rd or 30th of november?

People are forgetting the original quote about the party, that the date will be ON or AFTER the games release!

Not before!
 
ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:ouch::indiff:
no E30 or E36!!!!



THAT'S COMPLETELLY ARGH.

E36 M3 is my fav. car in the world and well... It's on the damn Forza, and not in my favorite game in the world. GranTurismo.

I need to play with it on the damned NFS Shift. :(
 
ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!:ouch::indiff:
no E30 or E36!!!!

M5 is good enough for me, don't need the other BMW's (you should know I'm not a big fan of BMW) ;)

I'm very very happy to see the SuperVeloce in the videos. It's the most important car for me, so sweet. Days get better and better.
 
Ferrari SP1 confirmed in latest "danikone" video.

PD messed it up again...
Why put the sp1 when you can put the 360?
More unique models equals more pleasure.
 
Unfortunately, for my eyes wet soaked road without reflections of cars and surrounding feels very fake. :indiff:

I think there's so much detail you can't make out on the surface of the road due to the blurry video. There will be reflections.
 
Allowing your subsidary company to spend 6 years building a game at the cost of 60 million+ which will probvably never recoup its expenditure, then delaying it for unknown reasons, and causing embarassments to SONY with all this current shenanigans?

i think anythings possible.

You are fully aware that Prologue already paid off GT5.......
 
You know the $60,000,000 cost of GT5 was announced before we knew they were developing the X1. Considering they actually built a working X1, I would have to say that producing such a car wouldn't be very cheap. Sony will most likely never release the actual cost of the game, but the $80,000,000 that was projected is sounding very likely.

It's crazy 'cause if GT6 is going to build on GT5, then GT6 will probably end up being closer to $100,000,000 or more. GT6 just might end up being the most expensive game ever created.

There's an actual working X1?
 
Hopefully the cars do change cause I really wanted an E30 👍
 
Back