GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,715 views
It's a model. There's no engine

Ok, thanks. Are they planning on making a working one or was it just a case of building a lifesize replica?

I assume GT6 will use the same engine as GT5 that will bring the cost down alot, actually they sorta have to make GT6 based on the GT5 engine to maximize profit. This is standard industry practice. GT6 me thinks will be on PS3, if not PS4 launch or atleast within the first year of launch. GOW3 actually uses the PS2 engine.


I don't think you quoted the right person..
 
would love to see used cardealership ;)

I still don't understand why so many are complaining.......
 
Last edited:
surely with these people having gt5 they have an unfair advantage winning that sls...

from the gt5 intro i kinda like it. intrigued that the track the ferrari is on is nothing seen before... i was kinda thinking the track was spa or magny cours.
 
I assume GT6 will use the same engine as GT5 that will bring the cost down alot, actually they sorta have to make GT6 based on the GT5 engine to maximize profit. This is standard industry practice. GT6 me thinks will be on PS3, if not PS4 launch or atleast within the first year of launch. GOW3 actually uses the PS2 engine.

ummm...GOW3 uses its own engine. Definitely not the same engine they used for 1 and 2
 
I don't want to...but...

I'm starting to believe the theory that this is Sony. I mean they're not revealing much new stuff, and half of the cars don't seem to be in the dealership.

Also I would have expected this person to be sharing a lot more and maybe even join the community to contribute. It is all very suspicious, I mean we have no way to contact him other than YouTube comments.
 
Do you seriously think Sony would leak a big game like this, come on!
 
I'm trying my best to read this thread but I can't see through my own tears after watching the dealership video... There is no Audi TT-RS. :'(

You might get it as you level up.
 
Based on the secrecy SONY appears to be covering up, or at least trying,
It seems that SONY/PD/KAZ are no longer aiming at announcing a release date.

Rather, i think the next speech they will be giving might be along those lines:

"Gentlemen, the game is in Store, available right now as we speak, the release was yesterday overnight"

which will be on the 23rd of this month! :_) Two more weeks... can we begin the count down??

GT5 will be home for Thanksgiving!!!!
 
I don't want to...but...

I'm starting to believe the theory that this is Sony. I mean they're not revealing much new stuff, and half of the cars don't seem to be in the dealership.

Also I would have expected this person to be sharing a lot more and maybe even join the community to contribute. It is all very suspicious, I mean we have no way to contact him other than YouTube comments.

:lol: C'mon now.
 
Man, I really hope PD didn't leave out cars like the Ferarri F50, Ferrari 288 GTO, Ferrari 360, and Lamborghini Diablo. Some of their choices for cars just seems weird and how do I put it... not the best choice if the numbers are very limited. There will be some more prmiums that are given as prizes only, but one can not help to be disappointed by not really seeing anything new than what we have already known to be in the game.
 
djs
PD messed it up again...
Why put the sp1 when you can put the 360?
More unique models equals more pleasure.

Why is that even a big deal?
 
Can you imagine fighting all your cousins and sisters and other family members for seat time? No more respect for GranMa, I am driving the game of the decade!
 
wouldn't that be like a premium car dealership? All the cars I saw were premium
 
Exactely my thoughts @whatbrown.
 
Ok, thanks. Are they planning on making a working one or was it just a case of building a lifesize replica?





I don't think you quoted the right person..

I was actually responding to the person he quoted, but I see this forum doesn't do that oh well. My point still stands though. GT6 will use the GT5 engine.
 
Can you imagine fighting all your cousins and sisters and other family members for seat time? No more respect for GranMa, I am driving the game of the decade!

I'm locking my room as soon as I get the game:sly:
 
ktr
FYI, GT5:P sold over 5 million copies, so yea...they paid off GT5 development at least twice.
Haha, the development budget for GT5 is between $60m and $80m...are you seriously telling me that Prologue made $160m PROFIT?! :lol:
 
Maybe once you are in the dealership, you can filter with R1/L1 to the Premium/Standards?

I see no indication of this but its the best I can come up with.
 
Man, I really hope PD didn't leave out cars like the Ferarri F50, Ferrari 288 GTO, Ferrari 360, and Lamborghini Diablo. Some of their choices for cars just seems weird and how do I put it... not the best choice if the numbers are very limited. There will be some more prmiums that are given as prizes only, but one can not help to be disappointed by not really seeing anything new than what we have already known to be in the game.

I also wonder about the Diablo, but i think we are looking at a premium only dealership, the Countach is in but it's a standard car so the Diablo might be too, but we can't see it.

I'm starting to believe that the Used Car dealership is for all the Standards and the New Car Dealership is just for Prems
 


Apologies if this has been posted yet.

It's another vid of the intro, but afterwards there's some digging through the dealership menu and you get a good shot of the Ferrari F10 and that's about it. He doesn't look at any Premium cars, just ones that have already been confirmed.
 
Last edited:
Man, I really hope PD didn't leave out cars like the Ferarri F50, Ferrari 288 GTO, Ferrari 360, and Lamborghini Diablo. Some of their choices for cars just seems weird and how do I put it... not the best choice if the numbers are very limited. There will be some more prmiums that are given as prizes only, but one can not help to be disappointed by not really seeing anything new than what we have already known to be in the game.

The F50 is in prologue, i dont think they would remove it
 
Man, I really hope PD didn't leave out cars like the Ferarri F50, Ferrari 288 GTO, Ferrari 360, and Lamborghini Diablo. Some of their choices for cars just seems weird and how do I put it... not the best choice if the numbers are very limited. There will be some more prmiums that are given as prizes only, but one can not help to be disappointed by not really seeing anything new than what we have already known to be in the game.

F50 = Enzo isn't it? or am I completely wrong?
 
Its scaring me, there was always one major thing I was jelous about Forza 3 owners ans that was the car line up, so many of the important cars are in Forza 3... like the E30 M3.. Diablo... etc

Please let there be more as you level up...
 
No the Enzo is the F60 and the F50 was NOT in Prologue.
 
Can you imagine fighting all your cousins and sisters and other family members for seat time? No more respect for GranMa, I am driving the game of the decade!

I moved from mom a long time ago... :)
 
Back