GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,743 views
They can't please everyone. Not every car ever made will be in the game. 1000 cars is already a lot.
 
RE: GT5 INTRO+DEALERSHIP video.

Maybe the 'Scenes' aka backdrops are based on course locations or photomode locations, First one int he Enzo :
looks like Grand Canyon
2)A desert road, possibly Australia.
3) city backdrop possibly Tokyo.
 
I wonder... will there be premiums in the used car lot. Id imagine the E30 M3 would be a premium. The 190e I would imagine is standard, it wasnt in the mercedes benz section along with a lot of cars, I mean does that mean you will see cars like the benz patent motor wagon in used car dealership :nervous:

This whole dealership thing is so confusing. From what we're seeing so far, you can only buy new premium cars once they are available. But for the standards, you have to go through the used car cycle? If that's the case, then it's going to be quite a pain to collect all the old cars. Or maybe GT5 is designed so that you will only have access to Premiums up to a certain requirement like licenses or whatever. Once you beat the license or whatever, the whole game opens up.

Also, wondering if someone will transfer GTPSP cars onto GT5 and see what happens?
 
also for me this two guys did somethng for sony....
its also nealry impossible that they didnt unlock a trophy yet..
for me is hype from sony.... 100%
 
What are these guys PSN's so I can see the trophies for myself?
 
I want the F50 damnit! The F40 sucks and is slow, I hate 80's cars.

The F40 is the best Ferrari of all times, ask Jeremy Clarkson ;)
I like them both, but when you consider that the F40 is 5 or 6 or how many years older than the F50, it's such a masterpiece of engineering of the 80's.
 
bmw-m3-as-an-enhancement-to-the-game-console-1.jpg


If they don't bring the BMW E30 M3 to Gran Turismo, you can always bring Gran Turismo to your E30 M3 :D
 
They can't please everyone. Not every car ever made will be in the game. 1000 cars is already a lot.

Seriously. Would you rather 1,000 cars to celebrate the GT history or do what Forza did and just have 400 premium models?
 
also for me this two guys did somethng for sony....
its also nealry impossible that they didnt unlock a trophy yet..
for me is hype from sony.... 100%

Lol, you think this is guerilla marketing? Interesting thought...
 
This Danikone guy is a moron. He's made 2 videos showing everyone things they've already seen.

Go INTO the manufactures and scroll SLOWLY through them so we can SEE what cars are there. It's not rocket science. He's shown us Ferrari twice, Lambo twice and Mercedes twice - other than the F10, we knew most of those cars would be there...

Why can't non retards "find" pre-release games....

Here's a conspiracy. It is actually not an accident the game was leaked.

(lying)
 
It's just one more fake... damn all these fakes every days make me really disapointed 👎

Actually, the dutch website says they're aware of that 'mistake', the list was already released / printed after that news became available. I'm not saying this list isn't fake, just saying the people that put this list on the web accompanied that news with the image. According to them the list is very trustworthy as it came from one of the biggest game shops in Holland. Again, I'm not saying anything, just using my Dutch heritage to provide some more details... ;)
 
This Danikone guy is a moron. He's made 2 videos showing everyone things they've already seen.

Go INTO the manufactures and scroll SLOWLY through them so we can SEE what cars are there. It's not rocket science. He's shown us Ferrari twice, Lambo twice and Mercedes twice - other than the F10, we knew most of those cars would be there...

Why can't non retards "find" pre-release games....

Here's a conspiracy. It is actually not an accident the game was leaked.

(lying)


Calm down man what makes you think he has to post any videos? I want to see more videos also but calling him names is not going to do nothing.
 
Seriously. Would you rather 1,000 cars to celebrate the GT history or do what Forza did and just have 400 premium models?

Forza has zero "premium" like cars. But let's not go there.
I'm happy the way it is. Release date has the biggest priority right now.
 
Calm down man what makes you think he has to post any videos? I want to see more videos also but calling him names is not going to do nothing.

It did do someting. It helps me vent just a little.

He doesn't have to post any. But if I had a copy I'd actually posting videos of things people want to see. Rather than an intro we've seen from someone else followed by a carbon copy of his previous video.

It's really not hard.
 
I'm just blown away with all these leaks the only thing PlayStation Blog mentions is the Kevin B. video for Canada.

It's like Sony doesn't care.
 
I find it funny that i have waited a rather long time for this game and have had my pre-order since day one. Yet some low life can steal the game and everyone likes them? Ha, Pathetic, I have NO respect for these crooks. They don't deserve to be playing the game. I bet they aren't EVEN fans of the game which makes it more sad.
 
That video is phenomenal. The guy is a pretty handy driver too.
 
Back