GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,743 views
Forza has zero "premium" like cars. But let's not go there.
I'm happy the way it is. Release date has the biggest priority right now.

Forza has interiors modeled on all cars. The comparison between the two goes back and forth.
 
Alright this thread is going off topic guys. Whether you like the F40, F50 or F60 it has nothing to do with GT5.
 
I find it funny that i have waited a rather long time for this game and have had my pre-order since day one. Yet some low life can steal the game and everyone likes them? Ha, Pathetic, I have NO respect for these crooks. They don't deserve to be playing the game. I bet they aren't EVEN fans of the game which makes it more sad.

Judging from the way they drive in the videos and them using 3rd person camera...I would have to say you are correct.
 
I find it funny that i have waited a rather long time for this game and have had my pre-order since day one. Yet some low life can steal the game and everyone likes them? Ha, Pathetic, I have NO respect for these crooks. They don't deserve to be playing the game. I bet they aren't EVEN fans of the game which makes it more sad.

So your going to post this here also? :rolleyes: Now were on the F40 and F50. :indiff:
 
I would take Forza's car list and have them all be premium by GT's standards any day of the week compared to the 1,000 cars we will be getting.
 
Judging from the way they drive in the videos and them using 3rd person camera...I would have to say you are correct.
I'm not even going to watch the videos, it will just spoil the game for me.
 
I'm just blown away with all these leaks the only thing PlayStation Blog mentions is the Kevin B. video for Canada.

It's like Sony doesn't care.

That video has alot fo GT5 references in it. But its most likely made before the leak happened.
 
It did do someting. It helps me vent just a little.

He doesn't have to post any. But if I had a copy I'd actually posting videos of things people want to see. Rather than an intro we've seen from someone else followed by a carbon copy of his previous video.

It's really not hard.

If I had a copy I wouldn't post crap. These videos aren't getting the game into your hands any faster
 
I love old cars and never got a chance to play gt 2-4 so I like the fact that they added old cars to the list :)
 
RE: GT5 INTRO+DEALERSHIP video.

Maybe the 'Scenes' aka backdrops are based on course locations or photomode locations, First one int he Enzo :
looks like Grand Canyon
2)A desert road, possibly Australia.
3) city backdrop possibly Tokyo.

I mistook Tokyo for New York but I may have to take another look.
 
I would take Forza's car list and have them all be premium by GT's standards any day of the week compared to the 1,000 cars we will be getting.

With or without the synched weather, snow ruts, trainable race drivers and the many many many other features?
 
I can not beileve, PD did not put in the genesis.. one of the biggest cars of 2010.
 
They can't please everyone. Not every car ever made will be in the game. 1000 cars is already a lot.

A lot is multiple versions of the same car.
 
Beautiful Zonda R video.
You can't believe how pathetic people can be :lol: I'm reading some users in a forum that are complaining about the fact that whipers are automatically activated when the car comes out of the tunnel :lol:

What I really want is the ability to chose to keep them off and have Rain-X applied in the game instead. Clearly the game is going to be terrible since you can't specify that Rain-X be used.
 
I can not beileve, PD did not put in the genesis.. one of the biggest cars of 2010.

Wait a second. Is there a video of anyone going into the Hyundai dealership? If not then how do you know whether the Genesis is in the game or not? Please explain.
 
I think there's more too it than that, example, gtpsp cars were suppose to be in there as well, in the lamborghini dealer there were 0 countach's

Yea, I think there's some things to be unveiled. the copies have yet to be totally completed to unlock everything.

hi i just found some info concerning the cars missing.

go here : http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5297p2.html

heres the interesting part: "Used Car Dealer
Save some credits by buying used. The lineup changes depending on when you visit, so keep coming back to discover rare finds."

So possibly the cars that are missing, like the Countach among others may show up there? I don't see why not. An Aston Vantage showed up in the used section in GT4.

I just cancelled my TDU2 pre-order and traded in GRID and put everything towards GT5. Just about $12 left on the pre-order.

Also, I thought a racing sim without Porsche WAS perfect. :P. They've got VW, and that's the best thing Porsche ever made. :)

We don't have Porsche, we get RUF. With the exception of the Carerra GT they are better. Imo.

You're right

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/172/Ferrari-F40.html

http://www.ssip.net/manufacturers/ferrari/model/ferrari-f50/

Although just slightly. The F50 looks better IMO, shame its not in GT5 though, I would personally challenge myself to tune it faster then most peoples F40's in the game if it were.

Hey who knows. It could be a prize car or used car. Noone really knows until a completed car list is unveiled.
 
I want the F50 damnit! The F40 sucks and is slow, I hate 80's cars.

I said the same thing. I prefer the f50. In nfs hot pursuit, that is always my car of choice. Nice acceleration and top end. Better to have an f40 than no Ferrari at all thoguh.
 
What I want...

F50
CLK-GTR
XJ220
Diablo SV
Mclaren F1 (already in)

I love that era of supercar and will be unimpressed if they aren't in.

But I'll get over it.
 
What I want...

F50
CLK-GTR
XJ220
Diablo SV
Mclaren F1 (already in)

I love that era of supercar and will be unimpressed if they aren't in.

But I'll get over it.

CLK GTR and XJ220 were in GT4
 
If I had a copy I wouldn't post crap. These videos aren't getting the game into your hands any faster

If I had a copy, I wouldn't post it on the web. I would only invite a few friends over, drink some beer, play some GT together and have fun. The whole world doesn't need to know.

That aside...maybe I do have GT5 in the house and just fooling everyone here. :sly: Just kidding.
 
Wait a second. Is there a video of anyone going into the Hyundai dealership? If not then how do you know whether the Genesis is in the game or not? Please explain.
hyundai dealership is not shown in the "new" car show, sadly, that means the genesis, nor sonata 2.0 turbo did not make it...bummer. but its all good i supose.
 
I can not beileve, PD did not put in the genesis.. one of the biggest cars of 2010.

Focus RS, latest renault sports cars, golf GTI VI, polo GTI, seat cupras, wv scirocco, golf R...lots of fantastic "must have" cars are missing

All the non supercars in the game seems to be pre 2004 cars, it's a shame 👎
especialy when non sporty version of some of these cars are in the game (ie renault megane 2.0 16V)
 
I mistook Tokyo for New York but I may have to take another look.

I'm not sure its Tokyo, its possible, but I doubt its NYC, it has a signature Skyline that i didnt recognize.
 
I can not beileve, PD did not put in the genesis.. one of the biggest cars of 2010.

I agree, the Genesis Coupe is an awesome sports car. The sedan is very nice as well. Maybe it's the Korean factor.
 
Maybe week 5 Turismo Tuesday is the release date lol?
 
M3 E30 has never (?) been in a GT game, therefore, I doubt they will have it this time... a pitty, since it is one of the most iconic racing and enthusiast cars of all time in Europe.
 
Back