GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,718 views
20,000,000 CR for a Vintage Le Mans Ford, and 15,000,000 CR for a unique Miura??? Yikes...looks like things got a bit too real in GT world. It'll most likely be weeks grinding for a single car :lol:.

I really like this... spending 2 months just to buy a special car is cool and realistic, in case of the most rare ones 👍
 
No it will not. They will use the GT5 engine as a starting point to develop and enhance it even further, thus becoming it's own new game engine.

Time will tell, if another 5 + years go by until GT6 then we can say they built a new engine, but I seriously doubt Kaz wants to completely remodel those 1000 cars for GT6 unless they are putting it on PS4, but from a financial standpoint it doesn't make since to use a new engine, GT5 already looks better then anything on consoles and will be for the foreseable future, I don't think even Killzone3 will top it.
 
You might get it as you level up.

I hope so, but seeing the Ferrari Enzo and other high end performance cars makes me doubt just an Audi TT-RS showing up at a higher level. Thank you for the optimism though. I'll try to remain optimistic.

I am wondering still about VWs lineup. Jetta TDI for green Prius thrashing. :sly:
 
20,000,000 CR for a Vintage Le Mans Ford, and 15,000,000 CR for a unique Miura??? Yikes...looks like things got a bit too real in GT world. It'll most likely be weeks grinding for a single car :lol:.

Where is this info at?Sorry i've been away toady,did i miss something?
 
So, do I get that right:

Dealerships = Premium cars only
Used car dealer = Standard cars only


?

This is what i thought, but remember we have 80's Supra's, R32 and R33 Skylines that are Prems, and i don't think they will be brand new :lol:
 
Would be so disappointing if the standard cars were for AI only, and the Premiums can only be driven haha.
 
Wrong, the Enzo has never been called the F60, the name was simply a guess from the media. They would not name two cars with the same name.

Look above your post 💡 Enzo = F60
 
This is what i thought, but remember we have 80's Supra's, R32 and R33 Skylines that are Prems, and i don't think they will be brand new :lol:

Why not? There's lots of classic cars there.
 
There's no way that PD is going to be able to include everyones favorite car. And there's also no reason why they should put such a heavy focus on super cars as some seem to be wanting. They've never been a centerpiece to the series and that shouldn't start now. It's always been about balance in terms of the car selection.

In the grand scheme of things, they can put all the super cars in the game and there will still be a lot more mundane cars. I'd say that's pretty well balanced.

Also, GT is supposed to be a car encyclopedia. All significant vehicles will need to be added. The exotics will always naturally be a centerpiece by default simply because they are exotic.
 
A cool idea would be Polyphony or Sony to set up an online feature with a selection of cars that aren't in the game and then get people to vote for what car they would like to see as DLC. Then the top 3 cars get implemented on PSN. Perhaps on a monthly basis. I would love to see this. If there was a new 458 scuderia that would get my vote straight away.
 
New Zealand's best gaming site just put up a competition to win GT5. On their twitter they said "Yes its coming and you can win it!"
The date the comp closes is 29th November. They'll send it out on the 30th. Looking like a very strong release date now.

http://nzgamer.com/ps3/competitions/226/win-gran-turismo-5.html
BTW: Don't enter. Its for NZ residents only.
 
Wrong, the Enzo has never been called the F60, the name was simply a guess from the media. They would not name two cars with the same name.

The other car you shown was a race car. r8 race car was made into r8 road car...plus it is reffered to as the f60 and enzo.
 
Could be in the Used Car Lot... a game like this is simply not complete without the E30 M3 and the E36 M3 - epic, epic cars...

I totally agree. The 190e is lonely without its rival, the E30. :nervous:



 
Would be so disappointing if the standard cars were for AI only, and the Premiums can only be driven haha.

Yeah, that really would be a boomer. But well, that video of the oil change shows up a Standard car... I think its a Starlet?
 
show me a picture of a 360cs from gt5p

I seem to have misread your post and thought you meant the 430 so my mistake. Still, I have many favorite cars that aren't in GT5 but I'm not worried like you guys are so I don't understand.
 
Why not? There's lots of classic cars there.

I mean in terms of just rolling off the factory line, these days you would pretty much only find them as being used cars :) But yeah i see what you mean about the Classic Cars, this is very weird.
 
A cool idea would be Polyphony or Sony to set up an online feature with a selection of cars that aren't in the game and then get people to vote for what car they would like to see as DLC. Then the top 3 cars get implemented on PSN. Perhaps on a monthly basis. I would love to see this. If there was a new 458 scuderia that would get my vote straight away.

Porsche hands down. The game is merely incomplete without the marque. I mean, how can there be a "what if" scenario of Le Mans without Porsche?
 
Beautiful Zonda R video.
You can't believe how pathetic people can be :lol: I'm reading some users in a forum that are complaining about the fact that whipers are automatically activated when the car comes out of the tunnel :lol:

Then tell these guys it's realistic like it is in GT. In real there are lots of cars with sensors in the window that detect if there is rain or not and so they automatically go on or off. And if you see that when he's driving in the tunnel the whipers are on for a few more seconds because there is a little bit more of rain on the window and when he's driving out of the the tunnel they turn on immediately, whats wrong with that. That's absolutely right moved from PD!
 
Enough with the F60 debate. The official name goes to the F1 car, but the Enzo IS the successor of the F50, and the F50 IS the successor of the F40.
 
That guy posting GT5 videos is the 30th most popular youtuber in the world for Today.

Holy crap.

If Sony wanted to take him down - They'd have done it by now. They had GTPlanets links down within a few hours.
 
So, do I get that right:

Dealerships = Premium cars only
Used car dealer = Standard cars only


?

Nope, just checked again and there are definately standards in Dealerships.

This M5 at 8:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MflA0sgsg) for example is standard (black tinted windows).
85643350.jpg
 
The F60 Enzo was called that first, because it came after the F50.

The F60 F1 car was last years F1 car and was called that because it's was Ferrari's 60th year in F1 I believe.
 
The other car you shown was a race car. r8 race car was made into r8 road car...plus it is reffered to as the f60 and enzo.

Look, if you find a place that Ferrari refers to the Enzo as F60, I'll concede, but you can't.
 
Hi guys. Watching the "Intro+dealership" video I realized that there was no standard or premium label when choosing cars. Maybe all the premium cars will have to be bought as "new cars" and standard cars as "used" cars?

I don't understand it...:dunce:
 
Back