GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,772 views
It does blow! (direct your eyes to my sig to see why)...
OT: Oh, another Twingo owner? Awesome! 👍 I drive a '09 Twingo 1.2 Rip Curl.

And yeah, too bad it isn't in. But at least I can still drive it in Forza 3 (RS version though) or in RL. lol :)
 
The problem with the cars is that 800 of them (Standard) will be models manufactured until 2005 because they are all converted from GT4 and earlier.

Any car built from 2006 - 2010 will be Premium and there are "only" about 200 of them.

So I conclude that there is a lack of cars manufactured 2006 - 2010.
 
Does the guy with the copy of gt5 have the apex book? We could get some tracks there.
 
OT: Oh, another Twingo owner? Awesome! 👍 I drive a '09 Twingo 1.2 Rip Curl.

And yeah, too bad it isn't in. But at least I can still drive it in Forza 3 (RS version though) or in RL. lol :)

👍

Awesome.

Is there somewhere on gtplanet where you can talk about your real cars? I'm new here...

ontopic - I hope we get some more vids tonight, I wanna know if my other car made it in (classic mini ftw! it's in gtpsp, gt4 (I think?) and gt2. bit of an important car, and v.popular in japan, please be in!)
 
Look, to everyone who is saying oh... there isn't this car, there isn't that car, what a shame, what idiots at PD...

Just go play GT4. Just go play it. From scratch. There are so many cars is mind boggling. There is NO WAY IN PD COULD PUT EVERY CAR EVER!! Especially considering licencesing issues!!

Maybe Hyundai didn't want their car in the game, being judged against other sports cars? Huh? What about that?
 
The problem with the cars is that 800 of them (Standard) will be models manufactured until 2005 because they are all converted from GT4 and earlier.

Any car built from 2006 - 2010 will be Premium and there are "only" about 200 of them.

So I conclude that there is a lack of cars manufactured 2006 - 2010.

No. An FC & FD RX-7/Savannah are going to be premium. Also the Miata was premium.
 
It appears that trophy winners have the show's logo in the dealership:
Screenshot2010-11-09at33152PM.png

Screenshot2010-11-09at32926PM.png


Also, what dealership is before Subaru?
Screenshot2010-11-09at33125PM.png
 
Last edited:
Since this will just get buried in other messages. I'll just say now that I preordered GT5 from Amazon. Can't wait to see everyone on the track.
 
Kaz has repeatedly stated that there won't be DLC for this game.
DLC is confirmed, how do you expect to get the "Free dlc chromeline cars"
BUT If that is true it will harm GT games more than any delay will, truth is the cars in gt5 are already outdated and gt6 will be 3 yrs away. Players will be demanding dlc after a few months and after all it is available for virtually all new games
And think of the extra cash Sony can make from dlc car sales.
 
Probably already posted but:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=274779

GT5 not coming this month like everyone seems to believe.

An SCEA rep has told CVG: "Unfortunately we can't comment on this as it is a European page and we don't know where this information is coming from. We have not made any official announcements on launch timing yet."

They never stated it wasn't coming out this month, they're only disregarding the rumors. The bolded text got me, really. Depending on it's context, there could very well be a leak of information (not just physical copies.)
 
Ok, earlier some said something about confirming a Nov 23 release. Any one get on that?
 
The problem with the cars is that 800 of them (Standard) will be models manufactured until 2005 because they are all converted from GT4 and earlier.

Any car built from 2006 - 2010 will be Premium and there are "only" about 200 of them.

So I conclude that there is a lack of cars manufactured 2006 - 2010.

Wrong. What about the old Ferrari, Jaguar, and Ford that they have shown a million times racing together at Le Mans? What about the 300SL, 60s Camaro, 60s Corvette, 70 Challenger, Isuzu concept, Lamborghini Miura etc, etc, etc?


Edit: I'm an idiot and I read your cooment incorrectly. You are correct when you say that almost every car from 2006 on will be premium in GT5. Hopefully, that includes the Veyron. Sorry for the attitude.
 
I love the idiots that post links to OTHER websites for news. We're GTP, for cryin' out loud.. All those other sites get their news from us. So stop it already. Don't look elsewhere. Don't post links to other places. Just look here for the news.
 
After the barrage of leaks yesterday I was hoping to wake up to some official news, but as usual Sony doesn't fail to disapoint.

I don't get it, why act like the game doesn't even exist?? I'd be plastering the internet with Ads that the game is coming so that the average Joe who wouldn't know better would see the ads and think "Maybe I shouldn't buy Black Ops or pre-order NFS Hot pursuit because of that game Sony is advertising?"
 
Sorry, can't really read it. In health class right now. But still don't think we'll see it for a while.
 
Back