GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,764 views
ROFL on the GTR picture. :lol: Good one. That's a lot of GTR's for GT5. :lol: I'll gladly take them all as a premium though, than standard cars. :)
 
The cars you get from the psp version that you transfer over are only drivable in arcade mode.

So is that the way that you access the Veyron in the game. That could be the reason we are not seeing this car in the manufacturer list(let alone the manufacturer).
 
Oh boy. Here we go again. I can hear the, "Well (insert your favored car here) was more loved and more important to automotive history than that stupid Piece of 🤬 (Insert disliked car here)" arguments coming up, quite soon.

I like the first half of that argument!

Give us more cars, but not at the expense of others :D
 
The cars you get from the psp version that you transfer over are only drivable in arcade mode.

No.. really? I've never heard of that.

That would be bad.

You have a source ? Or am I the only one who missed out that information ?
 
I think the fact that Maserati and a few of the other new car makers aren't selected in the menu videos pretty much confirms that this is a Sony sponsored link and the video providers are being told not to show any new cars.

Either that or they don't think Maserati is a new car maker.
 
I know this has been asked 100s of times but, why are there so few cars in the GT5 Dealerships?
 
Yeah looks like extensive tuning in this video to me, but then it could be black ops and I wouldn't be able to tell.
 
I think the fact that Maserati and a few of the other new car makers aren't selected in the menu videos pretty much confirms that this is a Sony sponsored link and the video providers are being told not to show any new cars.

Either that or they don't think Maserati is a new car maker.

As far fetched as this theory sounds, it really makes some stupid, damned sence, three, THREE videos of car shop and all of them are almost useless, are they kidding?
 
I know this has been asked 100s of times but, why are there so few cars in the GT5 Dealerships?

Not all cars are open from the start, you have to unlock many more by progressing in the game.
 
Don't know if it's been posted already. But this place has it in stock.

http://www.fingerhut.com/ProductGroup.aspx?offergroupxid=139475&CTid=661&mr

Smells a little fishy to me.
It sure does

redneck.jpg
 
No.. really? I've never heard of that.

That would be bad.

You have a source ? Or am I the only one who missed out that information ?

The cars are still in GT mode but won't be unlocked is all that means whereas they will be unlocked by the psp game for arcade mode.
 
I think the fact that Maserati and a few of the other new car makers aren't selected in the menu videos pretty much confirms that this is a Sony sponsored link and the video providers are being told not to show any new cars.

Either that or they don't think Maserati is a new car maker.

You thinking Viral Video ? I must admit it crossed my mind for a moment.
 
The Possibility that these leaks are all part of some massive scheme by Sony, is a good possibility.
 
Back