GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,708 views
Wrong. What about the old Ferrari, Jaguar, and Ford that they have shown a million times racing together at Le Mans? What about the 300SL, 60s Camaro, 60s Corvette, 70 Challenger, Isuzu concept, Lamborghini Miura etc, etc, etc?

Exactly even the EK Civic is premium, so many know it alls on the planet. I like the new information on GT5, but it has created some craziness on the planet :lol:
 
They never stated it wasn't coming out this month, they're only disregarding the rumors. The bolded text got me, really. Depending on it's context, there could very well be a leak of information (not just physical copies.)

That was my take on it to.
 
..oh my god Kevin..... :guilty:

5162247909_f63d59e818_z.jpg


http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/09/kevin-butler-a-message-for-canada/

This guy is the ****! :lol:
 
DLC is confirmed, how do you expect to get the "Free dlc chromeline cars"
BUT If that is true it will harm GT games more than any delay will, truth is the cars in gt5 are already outdated and gt6 will be 3 yrs away. players will be demanding dlc after a few months. After all it is available for vetrually all new games
And think of the extra cash Sony can make from dlc car sales.

Those are merely pre-order gifts. If there is ANY form of DLC at all it will be motorcycles. There's a good variety of old and new in my oppinion and a few months is not enough to know every corner of this game, it's massive.
 
Someone mentioned earlier that only newer cars(2006 and up) are premium but thats simply not true. There's an integra type R thats premium(one of many examples).
 
Sooo did you even read the article.

They aren't going to say 'Yes its true' otherwise they would have announced the release date themselves, they are waiting to announce the release date at the right time.

In health class now. Didn't read it yet.
 
Is the car from the Zonda/Rain video a standard or premium..Sorry if asked before
 
All I read in Sony's response was "Blah Blah Blah Blah."
 
Wrong. What about the old Ferrari, Jaguar, and Ford that they have shown a million times racing together at Le Mans? What about the 300SL, 60s Camaro, 60s Corvette, 70 Challenger, Isuzu concept, Lamborghini Miura etc, etc, etc?


Edit: I'm an idiot and I read your cooment incorrectly. You are correct when you say that almost every car from 2006 on will be premium in GT5. Hopefully, that includes the Veyron. Sorry for the attitude.

This means there will be even less cars of the years 2006 - 2010.
 
Its the usual Sony response to anything that is unannounced.
 
Here's the confirmation that we WON'T get a release date today and no new footage from that event in New York: "I'm currently in the store and I'm really disappointed that they're actually showcasing the E3 demo with a 2 minute time limit and all. There's really nothing new here. It's all Playstation Move and 3D all the way. I wont even bother taking videos now that the real stuff is out there. My gf is having the time of her life though. lol "

Edit: From the New York event thread, just for clearence.
 
There's been a lot of talk about the Bugatti Veyron but I have one question. It has been said that you can bring cars from your psp and your GT5P file. So is the way that you attain the car(along with other cars in that game). I hope not because I don't have a psp.
 
There's been a lot of talk about the Bugatti Veyron but I have one question. It has been said that you can bring cars from your psp and your GT5P file. So is the way that you attain the car(along with other cars in that game). I hope not because I don't have a psp.

The cars you get from the psp version that you transfer over are only drivable in arcade mode.
 
Hey hey hey!!! Can someone explain where it said every new car is Premium?

I know I know. . . 200 Premiums and 800 derived from previous GTs. But there's a bit of crossing there, like the Tamora, Tuscan, Viper GTS, Ford GT etc. . . So who or where does it say that all new machines HAVE to be Premium. I don't see why you can't have a 2010 Hyundai Genesis as a Standard car.
 
Someone mentioned earlier that only newer cars(2006 and up) are premium but thats simply not true. There's an integra type R thats premium(one of many examples).

That's NOT what I said. Read my post.

I said every car from 2006 - 2010 will be Premium. Not that ONLY newer cars will be Premium. It makes a difference.


Hey hey hey!!! Can someone explain where it said every new car is Premium?

I know I know. . . 200 Premiums and 800 derived from previous GTs. But there's a bit of crossing there, like the Tamora, Tuscan, Viper GTS, Ford GT etc. . . So who or where does it say that all new machines HAVE to be Premium. I don't see why you can't have a 2010 Hyundai Genesis as a Standard car.

Because they will not create a car that has his premiere in GT5 in a "Standard" Low Poly count.
 
I found a pretty good representation of the GT5 car list.

fuji_speedway.jpg

Oh boy. Here we go again. I can hear the, "Well (insert your favored car here) was more loved and more important to automotive history than that stupid Piece of 🤬 (Insert disliked car here)" arguments coming up, quite soon.
 
so anything new coming out any time soon..?
love to see snow gameplay and rain during the night
 
Back