GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,665 views
That is prologue :)



This would be awsome if the quality was betterrrrrrrrr.. but yeah the car start up was pretty cool :)

Yes Sir that is a cool feature 👍
 
I think the fact that Maserati and a few of the other new car makers aren't selected in the menu videos pretty much confirms that this is a Sony sponsored link and the video providers are being told not to show any new cars.

Either that or they don't think Maserati is a new car maker.

I have another theory.

Perhaps the dealerships rotate on a consistent basis on days. The first day you start the game you get "X" dealerships, the next day you get "Y", etc. Based on the time of day in the real world, not in the game days.

So this would mean that everyone who currently has the game is still seeing the same set of dealerships, and Maserati and Bugatti and Hyundai and whoever else just aren't in that set. We might have to wait a few days until we see some new dealerships rotate in. We don't really know anything yet.
 
They are kidding? xD

I called and computer wants my social sec # to connect to costumer service, yeah ok lol. And I called sales, and says to call customer service...Doesn't seem legit at all.
 
I have another theory.

Perhaps the dealerships rotate on a consistent basis on days. The first day you start the game you get "X" dealerships, the next day you get "Y", etc. Based on the time of day in the real world, not in the game days.

So this would mean that everyone who currently has the game is still seeing the same set of dealerships, and Maserati and Bugatti and Hyundai and whoever else just aren't in that set. We might have to wait a few days until we see some new dealerships rotate in. We don't really know anything yet.

Maserati's available from the start in those vids. The dealer is right next to Mercedes...and NO ONE has selected it.
 
It's a R32, not a Skyline expert either btw.

I wasn't, but I don't know too much about skylines. But it has the same body kit. And a carbon hood.

Ah, no worries. I might have spotted one or two R33s now, though :dopey:

Now that my concerns over tuning of standard cars have been partially alleviated, and I see that there is indeed a great deal of depth this time (broadband and sports computers? Intake separate from exhaust? Oh yes...) I think we need a little tour of GT Auto :)

EDIT: it was a "Standard" ROM, not broadband. But according to the Engine section, the computer allows us to fine tune the performance. 👍
 
Last edited:
I have another theory.

Perhaps the dealerships rotate on a consistent basis on days. The first day you start the game you get "X" dealerships, the next day you get "Y", etc. Based on the time of day in the real world, not in the game days.

So this would mean that everyone who currently has the game is still seeing the same set of dealerships, and Maserati and Bugatti and Hyundai and whoever else just aren't in that set. We might have to wait a few days until we see some new dealerships rotate in. We don't really know anything yet.

That's how it's done in GTPSP and I thaught the rotation system was only for the used car lot.
 
Yeah looks like extensive tuning in this video to me, but then it could be black ops and I wouldn't be able to tell.


2:14

Body/Chassis
Engine
Intake System
Exhaust
Turbo Kits
Transmission
Drivetrain
Suspension
Brakes
Tires
 
Last edited:
Maserati's available from the start in those vids. The dealer is right next to Mercedes...and NO ONE has selected it.

Oh, well then... um.... yeah, I dunno. Maybe, umm...

Yeah, I'm outta ideas. That was the best thing I had.
 
I agree, to keep the fans satisfied...for the moment

I'll be satisfied when the release date will known ;)
I think the leak is to generate free ad(-diction?).
 
That's how it's done in GTPSP and I thaught the rotation system was only for the used car lot.

But this makes no sense. Imagine you just earned the money for your favorite car, you want to buy it NOW. But what ? Huh ? The dealer isnt there today.. he doesnt want your money today... bad luck..

NoNoNo...
 
But this makes no sense. Imagine you just earned the money for your favorite car, you want to buy it NOW. But what ? Huh ? The dealer isnt there today.. he doesnt want your money today... bad luck..

NoNoNo...

I agree it would be annoying and stupid, but that seems to be the consensus from people.
 
Here's the Epson NSX:
3057600231_05b9713fe3.jpg


Now take a look at the third car in shot
RedBullTrailerScreen2.png

Toldya.jpg


:D
 
Has anyone selected BMW in any of the videos? I'd love to know which M3s are included, hopefully more than just the E92.
 
Any confirmation on clutch support for G25/G27 yet?

Yeah I'm after that being confirmed aswell, not some stupid press triangle or at start of the race or whatever you had to do on prolouge. Buuut going off the TT demo thing I think it's safe to say it'll work.
 
Did the clutch work on a G27 or G25 in GT Prologue?? I just bought this wheel and don't have my playseat yet so I cannot test this out.
 
Alright I just got off the phone with Fingerhut (after following the link earlier). They flat out told me that they have it in stock right now. I've placed an order for it and they said that it would ship out from their wearhouse in 10 days. I'm still not sure if I believe it. But we'll see.
 
Did the clutch work on a G27 or G25 in GT Prologue?? I just bought this wheel and don't have my playseat yet so I cannot test this out.

Yes it did. Just press triangle at start of race to activate it.
 
Back