GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,026 views
new logitech steering wheels?

No,the release date of the wheels has been updated...not that there are new updated wheels... :)



spy.
 
I've sent an email to my closest Sony PR about the 24th thing... let's see what they have to say about it.
 
only map= On/Off

Why couldn´t PD implemented something so simple?:grumpy:

We´ve begged for it for the last five years and they just ignored:grumpy:

Hopefully it´s one of the few letdowns with this game:)
 
That vid has easily been the most impressive to far. The sounds are great, but I would love to hear what they are like from bumper and cockpit cam. I hope they dont dilute the exhaust sound for those views. I know cars sound better from outside, but I really want decent sounds from bumper cam even if its unrealistic.
 
👍 Great videos to wake up to.

Also, it looks like everything is lining up to a release on the 23rd of November. I might have to cancel Thanksgiving this year. :lol:
 
The smoke effects were already in the gamescom build.
Not like this. Now It takes even more time to dissipate.

schermata20101110a15534l.png
 
thanks for 900º & logitech wheels replies guys.

back on the video, great track to try just washed cars, those light reflections with fireworks will make it.
 
Why couldn´t PD implemented something so simple?:grumpy:

We´ve begged for it for the last five years and they just ignored:grumpy:

Hopefully it´s one of the few letdowns with this game:)

Isn't it shown on the Honda CRZ video in the rain?
 
Those smoke effects were amazing, definitely lasted longer than in other builds we've seen. :drool:
 
also the loading time was faster than demo builds, surely the game is fully installed.
 
Why couldn´t PD implemented something so simple?:grumpy:

Indeed, they strive for realism, then force you to have dials and timers floating randomly around your cockpit...

Like you said, hopefully that's one of only a few disappointments 👍
 
Great to see my favourite car from GTpsp is also available in GT5.

That Motul Civic just rocks all the way.
 
Last edited:
also the loading time was faster than demo builds, surely the game is fully installed.

Anyone have a comparison of the loading with/without install?

Is 10GB worth it?
 
Those smoke effects were amazing, definitely lasted longer than in other builds we've seen. :drool:

Yup, it's on a par with some of the NASCAR games of yore. But it looks so much better, and the wind effects are very convincing. Yum. :dopey:

By the way, I'm really enjoying all this cat and mouse with these "leaks" :p
 
24th November 2010

IS

Release Date....



.... for the next edition of Official Playstation Magazine;)

Bet on a Big GT5 blowout - especially as not a squek in the current one

I noticed the omission in the latest issue too. Makes sense to anticipate a flood in the next one. Good catch!
 
Ooooh! You'd better take those turns just so perfectly. I can already see this track being used in a license test.
 
Not like this. Now It takes even more time to dissipate.

schermata20101110a15534l.png

You guys saw, hes was using Highbeam the entire drive.
We should request a video where he shows us indicators, horn and lightning system!

Chris
 
Anyone else think its odd how they almost intentionally didn't drive into the tunnel? All i wanted was to hear the car in the tunnel.
 
Does anyone know if Mazda 2nd generation (FC) RX-7 is premium? I know there are some screen shots of the FC RX-7 along with the A70 Supra... but i'm not clear if they are standard or premium.

It's looking more and more like the FC RX-7 will be my ideal starting car.

Cheers

To answer my own question...
Yes. The FC RX-7 and A70 Supra are premium, as evident in screen shots released at GamesCom
http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Tsukuba-Circuit_Mazda_SAVANNA-RX-7-GT-X-FC.jpg

Consider me happy
 
You guys saw, hes was using Highbeam the entire drive.
We should request a video where he shows us indicators, horn and lightning system!

Chris

Indicators? Did I miss something? :dunce:
 
From video, path of driving...

4fzxjr.jpg

Yep!

So where is the part in the weather trailer, with the double street lights down the middle of the track? Could be a different locked route if there's not room for it there.
 
Anyone else think its odd how they almost intentionally didn't drive into the tunnel? All i wanted was to hear the car in the tunnel.

Yep, me. I think this is a new way of marketing a game.

We get NOTHING really exciting by those "leaked" videos. Pffft...
 
play3man
5825: "When you will buy new car, you get new color for cars."
That's pretty cool, that's why on that car paint screen featuring R8 I think, you had a choice to paint it in McLaren orange or something like that! Awesome.:D
btw. Pretty good effects and sound in the last video(wish he switched to cockpit view at least for awhile), but the stage itself looks boring...I guess that's why they've thrown fireworks in.;)
 
Yep!

So where is the part in the weather trailer, with the double street lights down the middle of the track? Could be a different locked route if there's not room for it there.
That'll be the other turn.
 
Anyone else think its odd how they almost intentionally didn't drive into the tunnel? All i wanted was to hear the car in the tunnel.

You're on the boat that Sony leaked on purpose too?
 
Back