GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,207 views
So that is anther variation of SS Route 7 to the one shown in the track video.
 
WTF is this!?

Fireworks!?

Why doesn't the lap time start until after a few seconds?
 
1) Just think if you had the game. Would you waste your time recording a little bit of video for the people online to see or would you just continue playing your game? I would play my own damn game
Me too, would be too scared of Sony's consequences
2) I don't think Sony would be smart enough to do something like that, AND provide terrible quality info. Or ask Jordan to remove the content from the main page.

Maybe the videos censored were not approved by Sony, sony tracked them down, and now leaking only approved content. As for the quality, that is the normal quality for guerillia marketing utub clips

ahh good ol' conspiracyy theories :D
 
Ahahahaha fantastic smoke effect at the end! The sound is gorgeous by the way...no more vacuum cleaners!
 
Wow that was amazing. I was hoping for a point to point, but it is still awesome.

I hope there would be some kind of mountain track too, to compliment the highways of Japan.
 
Would it? Its all relative surley?

Well if your talking about a sim racer, you would want a 1:1 set up for the interior view, no? So a bigger screen will show a better perspective of the sim.
 
Thats a sweet Civic! Love the fireworks, just a shame about the bloom in the video...
 
Ahahahaha fantastic smoke effect at the end! The sound is gorgeous by the way...no more vacuum cleaners!

I really have to agree, all of the posted cars sound really much better than in Prologue, looking forward to hear some of the hypercars.
 
very happy what I'm seeing. 👍

I just cannot understand some reactions here. We have 2 or 3 people that are providing info. Think some should be a bit more grateful!
 
5825: "When you will buy new car, you get new color for cars."
 
boring video....nothing new....
 
Does anyone know if Mazda 2nd generation (FC) RX-7 is premium? I know there are some screen shots of the FC RX-7 along with the A70 Supra... but i'm not clear if they are standard or premium.

It's looking more and more like the FC RX-7 will be my ideal starting car.

Cheers
 
Now just imagine that with a good car, decent picture quality and cockpit view and you might have a video worth watching 👎

👍 my sentiments exactly, but im more than happy to see this track in any way shape or form.
 
No it isn't :boggled:

Well in the video of te track listings done SS Route 7 in that involved what looked like a point to point long stretch of motorway.

ssr7.jpg


Track map from that and the most recent video are certainly different.

Also the Civic race car is a great car!
 
I'm so glad that after all this waiting, i dont feel let down by these videos.. It could so easily have been so underwhelming.
 
Hi everybody!

I'd know if,just like me,anyone else would like to see some mechanical damage..

Now how the rain or pagani zonda is all us know,but we never have seen mechanical damage!

One video is appreciated!
 
Does anyone know if Mazda 2nd generation (FC) RX-7 is premium? I know there are some screen shots of the FC RX-7 along with the A70 Supra... but i'm not clear if they are standard or premium.

It's looking more and more like the FC RX-7 will be my ideal starting car.

Cheers

Am I the only one that doesn't care about this standard/premium crap?
 
Now just imagine that with a good car, decent picture quality and cockpit view and you might have a video worth watching 👎

Incase you didn't notice, that is a standard car = no cockpit view, also there's nothing wrong with that car, Civic's are fun racing cars. A true GT fan appreciates all cars.
 
OMG is that the Japanese Wangan?! Is there anymore variations of it? e.g Longer...
 
Well in the video of te track listings done SS Route 7 in that involved what looked like a point to point long stretch of motorway.

ssr7.jpg


Track map from that and the most recent video are certainly different.

Also the Civic race car is a great car!
He didn't drive the entire track, we haven't seen the backend.
And at the beginning of the video you see the exact same map...
 
Back