GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,080 views
nobody saw the headlight, high beam being on,...(under the gears)

Details guys!!
 
Well in the video of te track listings done SS Route 7 in that involved what looked like a point to point long stretch of motorway.

ssr7.jpg


Track map from that and the most recent video are certainly different.

Also the Civic race car is a great car!

Maybe you have to drive this track back and forth...with 2 180turns at both ends??...





spy.
 
I am not blaming, but the quality of the latest video seemed like GT4, including the car model.
 
5825: "In GT5 is great many new thing, but better is when you see it. Other and best things i you not tell"
 
sorry for the bad english i have used google translate because the text was dutch!

Release Official GT5 racing wheel is November 25, mmmmm strange....

Logicool (= Logitech) has on its Japanese website of the press release of the updated official GT5 racing steering wheels. Initially, the steering wheels, and Drving G27 Racing Wheel Force GT will be released simultaneously with Gran Turismo 5 on 3 November. Now the press releases and is updated so that the steering wheels for sale on November 25. Keep this in Gran Turismo 5 but released on November 30th, as we have heard before? Logitech or can simply not wait and release their steering wheels now, because it all takes too long? Still 20 days and we know for sure whether GT5 in stores.:nervous:

http://www.yourgamenews.nl/yourgame...officiele-gt5-racestuur-is-25-november-mmmmm/
 
Something is bizarre we cant see the length track on each track selectionned.
No miles or kilometre long numbers ect...
:dunce:
 
Maybe you have to drive this track back and forth...with 2 180turns at both ends??...





spy.

Yeah, I'm actually kinda glad it isn't point to point - it'll be good for faffing about online... :dopey:
 
5825: "In GT5 is great many new thing, but better is when you see it. Other and best things you not tell"

Good man 👍

Thanks for all so far. :cheers:
 
Am I the only one that doesn't care about this standard/premium crap?
No.

I think the premium cars are going to be neat, but I don't really prefer the cockpit view. As far as differences in damage are concerned I'm happy to see damage in the first place.

I may change this opinion when I actually have GT5.
 
Maybe the CR-Z white video is the car delivery function? Or at least a bit of it, since it´s different from the car delivery in Prologue Spec III.
 
Am I the only one that doesn't care about this standard/premium crap?

Excuse me sir, but not everybody wants a milion premium supercars, I will enjoy much more driving some 90s japanese and european cars or simply cars that I can really buy with full detail than driving cars which ones appears in a lot of other videogames.
 
boring video....nothing new....
Nothing new????? Incredible sound and ultra realistic smoke effect. Not even the latest builds have these.
 
5825: "When you will buy new car, you get new color for cars."
So to get 256 colors, you have to buy 256 cars? There's a trophy for acquiring the colors/cars?
 
5825: "In GT5 is great many new thing, but better is when you see it. Other and best things i you not tell"

ask him about the 900º steering wheel animation and bump camera
 
Nothing new????? Incredible sound and ultra realistic smoke effect. Not even the latest builds have these.

The smoke effects were already in the gamescom build.
 
Nothing new????? Incredible sound and ultra realistic smoke effect. Not even the latest builds have these.

Hard to please huh! His copy will be in the preowned section of GAME by the 26th Nov.
 
I bet it's like this: When you buy a car, you can paint the other cars also with the same colours that are available on the new car.
 
ask him about the 900º steering wheel animation and bump camera

It thikn he or rybak_d replied that ther is no 900 degree steering animation.

Smoke in that video looks amazing. Also it's a shame that he did't drive whole route with tunnel.
 
Hmm.. hey guys, i have a question! I want to buy GT5 CE but i´m from germany and on the german amazon page there is just the picture of the CE box, the normal edition is visible with a price, the CE not, can i pre order it anyway ?? The video looks great, but the track is not that special, only the night and the fireworks are pretty interesing!! :D
 
Back