GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,977 views
Well these ppl who have the game, are posting these videos that don't show off anything new, it seems strange that not one has responded to a request and instead continues to post up videos of previously seen material.

Sony is simply using this as a mode of advertising to build up hipe

Sorry but we have not seen SSR7 gameplay until now. So you are wrong.
 
Well these ppl who have the game, are posting these videos that don't show off anything new, it seems strange that not one has responded to a request and instead continues to post up videos of previously seen material.

Sony is simply using this as a mode of advertising to build up hipe

OR!... maybe, just maybe they are so hyped about actually playing the game (as I would be if i had it now) that they upload something, which for some is better than nothing. And then actually plays the game..

If you're guys theory should be correct, it would also mean that every GT fan with a copy uses this (or a similar) site. Who ever told you they do for sure?
 
I've just recevied an email from John Titor. He says that the game will be' releaser on 24th november for PAL regions.
 
Sorry but we have not seen SSR7 gameplay until now. So you are wrong.

That was all but confirmed im sure, What about the used car dealership? or some videos of the race selection screens? anything.. actually different from the vids taken at gaming conferences in the last 3 years?
 
I called them again earlier this morning to have it switched to express shipping (which would make it ship within 5 days) and they told me that it would ship out on the 23rd. So they don't actually have it. Or if they do they aren't allowed to sell it until the 23rd.

Yeah I guess we all saw that coming. I'm sure that is the release date now.

I wonder what that subway competition will come to, would be a great surprise if you got it in the next couple of days like they said xD
 
Guys , can i have a question ? can we buy only the premium cars or can u buy the standards too ? thx.
 
I've just recevied an email from John Titor. He says that the game will be' releaser on 24th november for PAL regions.

Angela Merkel just called me and confirmed it also.
 
I've just recevied an email from John Titor. He says that the game will be' releaser on 24th november for PAL regions.
Who is this John Titor? And can he be trusted?

EDIT: never heard about it...
 
That was all but confirmed im sure, What about the used car dealership? or some videos of the race selection screens? anything.. actually different from the vids taken at gaming conferences in the last 3 years?

I agree I would like to see some different stuff, but that was a lot better than no video at all. I still want to know if Drag Racing is in the game. I'm surprised Strittan hasn't asked or maybe I missed the post. :)
 
they probably couldn't do it with having to animate shifting the gear stick as well.
What? Thing is, no matter if it's a replay or real time, the game knows how much the car is turning and when it shifts gear. It has nothing to do with whether the driver is visible when playing or not. It's obvious! The driver is just an animation that follows what you do, so if you remove it from cockpit view, it's still following what you do, it's just not visible.
 
Sorry but we have not seen SSR7 gameplay until now. So you are wrong.

Agreed, the leaked videos are certainly not some kind of viral Sony advertising.

Civilians have their hands on the game, deal with it.

The low quality videos are simply the result of people having low quality video recorders... not some super huge secret conspiracy by Sony to advertise the game in a low quality manner which continues to hide the precious (high res) details we all want. That train of thought is foolish, so lets drop it.

Sony's advertisements will be high resolution and in your face. Kevin Butler will be cracking jokes, there will be guitar rifts, and confetti... you will know when Sony starts advertising.
 
Guys , can i have a question ? can we buy only the premium cars or can u buy the standards too ? thx.

LOL

/facepalm

Yes you can buy both.
 
Who is this John Titor? And can he be trusted?

Yes he can - he most likely played GT6 and maybe even 7 as well... -_- (google him, if still in doubt)

NO ONE else but SONY can be trusted, it's not that hard to comprehend :)
 
Sony's advertisements will be high resolution and in your face. Kevin Butler will be cracking jokes, there will be guitar rifts, and confetti... you will know when Sony starts advertising.

all i want for Christmas is a PSP.... 👎
 
That train of thought is foolish, so lets drop it.

I never made such a claim. Other user was upset at what has been released and I was saying that it is better than nothing. So quote him instead of me.👎
 
spyrrari
Maybe you have to drive this track back and forth...with 2 180turns at both ends??...

Very nice observation! Very likely I must say.
 
I never made such a claim. Other user was upset at what has been released and I was saying that it is better than nothing. So quote him instead of me.👎

I was agreeing with you, hence the first sentence in my post...

but yea, you are right, i actually should have quoted both of you.
first you: i agree
second him: i disagree
 
Yes he can - he most likely played GT6 and maybe even 7 as well... -_- (google him, if still in doubt)

NO ONE else but SONY can be trusted, it's not that hard to comprehend :)

Can Sony be trusted? :odd:
 
Back