GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,966 views
Agreed, the leaked videos are certainly not some kind of viral Sony advertising.

Civilians have their hands on the game, deal with it.

The low quality videos are simply the result of people having low quality video recorders... not some super huge secret conspiracy by Sony to advertise the game in a low quality manner which continues to hide the precious (high res) details we all want. That train of thought is foolish, so lets drop it.

Sony's advertisements will be high resolution and in your face. Kevin Butler will be cracking jokes, there will be guitar rifts, and confetti... you will know when Sony starts advertising.

your one of them!
 
boring video....nothing new....

On this Special Stage 7 track, that is awesome. Some of us have not seen it so its not boring to me. A track of this magnitude was requested in on of the "what would you like to see in gt5" threads. I read thru like the first 52 pages that dated back to 05-06 and alot of the request have been granted with this release of GT. So PD is actually listening/reading suggestions from fans. Not everything can be included though. Hats off to PD, now give us the game so we can see everything you all have worked on since GT4.
 
I saw some talk about the g27 and other wheels. I hope they give the same "tuning" options for the g27 as they do the other wheels. In gt5p, I can't change or choose the g27, but they have all other wheels on the list to be chosen or options to be changed.
 
On this Special Stage 7 track, that is awesome. Some of us have not seen it so its not boring to me. A track of this magnitude was requested in on of the "what would you like to see in gt5" threads. I read thru like the first 52 pages that dated back to 05-06 and alot of the request have been granted with this release of GT. So PD is actually listening/reading suggestions from fans. Not everything can be included though. Hats off to PD, now give us the game so we can see everything you all have worked on since GT4.

Goes back to the 'viral' of the two people who "some how" have a copies of the game.
 
I saw some talk about the g27 and other wheels. I hope they give the same "tuning" options for the g27 as they do the other wheels. In gt5p, I can't change or choose the g27, but they have all other wheels on the list to be chosen or options to be changed.

There is a picture of a G27 wheel box under a TV at PD studios, but I don't know where it is. So my guess is that it will be supported.
 
The ssr7 was in most of trailers!!! In the track's thread they already knows this tracks, the "wangen" section. What means grand tour challenge? I
know that grand tour in the 19th century was a tour did by poets around Italy, France and the alps. So, random point to' point sets in theme
like eiger? Sorry for my bad english
 
Well in the video of te track listings done SS Route 7 in that involved what looked like a point to point long stretch of motorway.

ssr7.jpg


Track map from that and the most recent video are certainly different.

Also the Civic race car is a great car!

But that doesn't even look like a point to point stage. Looks like two lines with hairpins at the end.
 
I saw some talk about the g27 and other wheels. I hope they give the same "tuning" options for the g27 as they do the other wheels. In gt5p, I can't change or choose the g27, but they have all other wheels on the list to be chosen or options to be changed.

I wonder if besides G27 Fanatec GT3 RS is officially supported as well. Anyone tested it with prologue?
 
I know, it´s not official but:

I just was at "my" little game store here in germany, I was hoping that he has already an copy and would sell it to me if I gave him enough money :)

I also told him that some guys in czechia? already playing...

So his answer was no. But he took a look on his release list and he also confirmed that he will start to sell the game on Nov. 25th... He told me that he can sell it to me on Nov. 24 th.

EDIT: And why "see post #1" ??? There still stands "all ferraris" and "Lamborghini and Porsche not confirmed" lol...
 
I saw some talk about the g27 and other wheels. I hope they give the same "tuning" options for the g27 as they do the other wheels. In gt5p, I can't change or choose the g27, but they have all other wheels on the list to be chosen or options to be changed.

yes, it would be nice to really customize our g27 settings.
 
On this Special Stage 7 track, that is awesome. Some of us have not seen it so its not boring to me. A track of this magnitude was requested in on of the "what would you like to see in gt5" threads. I read thru like the first 52 pages that dated back to 05-06 and alot of the request have been granted with this release of GT. So PD is actually listening/reading suggestions from fans. Not everything can be included though. Hats off to PD, now give us the game so we can see everything you all have worked on since GT4.

👍

I'm so excited about this course, it's basically the Wangan.
 
But that doesn't even look like a point to point stage. Looks like two lines with hairpins at the end.
It is a loop. They're called circuits for a reason.
 
SS7 looks great! Now i can do some good ol night drag racing like the vids you see on youtube. My brother and I would line up different cars in GT5p to see which one's faster, we also do rolling starts at 60mph/80mph...this is going to be epic especially with the fireworks in the background, granted it's really not necessary but it does add a nice touch to the scenery

gg PD
 
Isn't it shown on the Honda CRZ video in the rain?

Replay.

Replays always had an option to go HUD-less.

We we´re talking gameplay, and it appears the feature wasn´t implemented there.
 
G27 is really way better than that Driving force mate for Gran Turismo?

The G27 is a very nice wheel, and Sony would have to include full support for it, i payed like $600 for mine so if there is no advanced settings......
 
GT5 will be great!

I played Prologue so many hours, and that only has 4 tracks. GT5 will not bore me for at least 2000 hours. I expect some DLC too.

So 24 November is 75% sure now?
 
The G27 is a very nice wheel, and Sony would have to include full support for it, i payed like $600 for mine so if there is no advanced settings......

oh no advanced set up at Prologue you mean too? i order and i wait my G27 cause i read is the best deal from all other wheels out there,but i see only Driving force Wheels at every video is with GT5, and i am bit :nervous: if i make a mistake
 
GT5 will be great!

I played Prologue so many hours, and that only has 4 tracks. GT5 will not bore me for at least 2000 hours. I expect some DLC too.

So 24 November is 75% sure now?
Last time I checked Prologue had 6 tracks
 
But that doesn't even look like a point to point stage. Looks like two lines with hairpins at the end.

Yeah, I realised that just after tin the post where I then said how long the track was.
 
GT5 will be great!

I played Prologue so many hours, and that only has 4 tracks. GT5 will not bore me for at least 2000 hours. I expect some DLC too.

So 24 November is 75% sure now?
Prologue had six tracks, with 12 variations mate.
 
Back