GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,192 views
I love the fact we get over 14 miles of motorway!

Who are you kidding. Put the Red Bull car on this track and its lights out. This will easily be a track favorite for time trials, endurance,etc.
 
oh no advanced set up at Prologue you mean too? i order and i wait my G27 cause i read is the best deal from all other wheels out there,but i see only Driving force Wheels at every video is with GT5, and i am bit :nervous: if i make a mistake

Prologue doesn't provide full support, but it does work with force feedback and everything, you just cant change the amount of rotation and force feedback strength, stuff like that.

Im pretty confident GT5 full version will provide full support however. Seeing as the driving force is also a Logitech wheel.
 
No rain effects in Hood cam!!! :nervous::nervous::nervous:

How would you get the water off the screen? Wipers mounted at the front of the hood, flailing around trying to stop the water from getting to the invisible camera on teh hood? Would you rather have that circus?
 
Just saw new NFS review - great game, but at the same time I understand that I need something more serious.10 years ago - maybe, but not now.(after GT and Forza)
 
Prologue doesn't provide full support, but it does work with force feedback and everything, you just cant change the amount of rotation and force feedback strength, stuff like that.

oh so i make wise choice by choosing G27 than the Driving Force?
 
GOD THAT WAS A GOOD GAME.

Interstate 76... wow, i had forgotten. Thank you sir for reminding me of my childhood. EPIC WIN

It's a GOD game.With KILLER soundtrack. (clearly one of the best game OST of all time!)
 
Mhh FOR ME the game is 100% confirmed for Nov. ~25th...
 
I thought we were all told on page 1 NO DISCUSSING "RELEASE DATES"
 
oh so i make wise choice by choosing G27 than the Driving Force?

If you can afford the price difference, the G27 is better... I think there's very little chance of it not being fully compatible with GT5.
 
I have a g25 is it fully supported?at least i think it's sure it's suported, also not fully, isn't it?
 
I thought we were all told on page 1 NO DISCUSSING "RELEASE DATES"
I think most people haven't read the first page before they come into the thread too excited to post "news" they had found.
 
If you can afford the price difference, the G27 is better... I think there's very little chance of it not being fully compatible with GT5.

The only thing that the DFGT has that the G27 doesn't have is that horn button in the middle hahah
 
oh so i make wise choice by choosing G27 than the Driving Force?

I have both and can tell you that the G27 is nice and smooth; your ears will also thank you. :)
 
maybe we should ask one of the guys with the game when it comes out? who knows, one of them might slip up?
 
Back