GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,812,789 views
all videos removed...
problem is a SCEA and copyright
I do not have any problems
 
I think people can't judge or be disapointed based on that videos. First of all PD has made a game with lots of secrets to unveil, second the quality of that videos is horrible and finally you DO not know anything about how it feels driving in.
I've played only a demo on Madrid some days a go for 2 minutes and I was amazed all week (NURB.)!!
 
I think people can't judge or be disapointed based on that videos. First of all PD has made a game with lots of secrets to unveil, second the quality of that videos is horrible and finally you DO not know anything about how it feels driving in.
I've played only a demo on Madrid some days a go for 2 minutes and I was amazed all week (NURB.)!!

No doubt man when I played the demo i was so amazed how good each car felt. I was saying to myself :all i want to do is drive."
 
Rybak as you're online, can you clarify that case with no custom rims on standard cars?
 
all videos removed...
problem is a SCEA and copyright
I do not have any problems

Did they ask you about your copy of GT5? or jsut to remove them since the content is copyright of SCEE bla blah blah...
 
all videos removed...
problem is a SCEA and copyright
I do not have any problems

I think all people that have videos downloaded should re upload them.They can never get them all down.
 
I have become so fixed upon lay-out and design that I was drooling over the menus instead of paying attention to the features! :lol:
 
There are some videos from others users that are in you tube.I mean they copy and put it on you tube too. I have all videos on my PC.
 
Actually, some people did get dissapointed since there are games that offer such stuff that gt5 didnt include, the problem is that ppl had to big hopes for gt5, and when they heard the customization thing in gt5, that thought that the customization gt5 would offer would be something completly new, and that isnt the case. They had the hopes that they could buy an old civic or a supra and mod it both mechanicly and visual in such extent that other ppl online would be impressed. That can be achieved though, but not in gt5.

A game isnt sucessful just because it has many many cars, or lots of functions, the point is to have right cars, and right functions that would be valuable to the players. The 800 cars arnt really valuable to players since there are 200 exelent premium cars. Many epic cars are missing as premiums by the way.

Someone wrote on another post that Kaz listen to what fans want and put it in game, if it wasnt for us, games would never develope, since all game developers have special units reading bloggs, forums etc etc just to find out what is "hot" on the scene.

What!!! I'll make this simple for you. Don't buy the game. Seems as though your one of those that can't be pleased with anything. How about you go out and make GT1 from scratch, and build yourself up to GT5. Let us know what your limited to time-wise and hardware wise.
 
all videos removed...
problem is a SCEA and copyright
I do not have any problems

Can you give us your impressions of the game so far??? since we prob wont be seeing anymore videos. :grumpy:
 
Did they ask you about your copy of GT5? or jsut to remove them since the content is copyright of SCEE bla blah blah...

no questions about my GT5 copy..... only copyright blah blah blah
 
No doubt man when I played the demo i was so amazed how good each car felt. I was saying to myself :all i want to do is drive."
Yeah, and you feel every bump and driving a good car like GT-R (Motul Autech SuperGT, '08) at high speed turns was amazing, did you tried Curso del Sol??
I was there so everybody was in that course so I decided to move on some legendary track as Nurb.
 
Rybak.d, would you be willing to answer questions, post data, info and screenshots on this forum instead of posting videos on youtube? That would help a lot, and make the wait for us all more bearable!
We could even start making a FAQ.

EDIT:

Rybak.d
no questions about my GT5 copy
Ah, I guess no more info, then.
Too bad.
 
Well people i´m from Spain and in November 24 is that party and GT5 will be released the day December 1st ...so for Europe this day...CHEERS!
 
all videos removed...
problem is a SCEA and copyright
I do not have any problems

It's nonsense, since you made the video yourself. And that video of the stuff SCEA wants cannot be banned,a s this was your own home vid and there's nothing wrong with that.

That's also why there are so many F1 races recorded with a camera on youtube ;). FIA can't do anything against these. That video you made is your copyright, not SCEA's.
If you used FRAPS it would be a very different situation..

It's the same with driving 200kmh on the motorway. It's not allowed, but if you film it yourself you can place it on Youtube without any problem. Even if the police finds you were driving 200kmh at a certain time they can't do anything as they've no 'own' proof..
 
This premium car vs standard car doesn't mean squat to me as I race in 3rd person, I like to see my car on the screen and could care less about cockpit views. My gripe comes from alloy rims enhancing performance though. It saddens me that my standard cars cant get that same modding ability. Not fair!
 
It's ********, since you made the video yourself. And that video of the stuff SCEA wants cannot be banned,a s this was your own home vid and there's nothing wrong with that.

That's also why there are so many F1 races recorded with a camera on youtube ;). FIA can't do anything against these. That video you made is your copyright, not SCEA's.

Considering the game isn't out yet, they CAN make him take it down or just have youtube remove the videos.
 
Yeah I don't know how Sony can claim copyright, and there is nowhere on Youtube where you can protest! You took a video of a TV screen - you own the copyright..
 
Back