GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,812,733 views
no questions about my GT5 copy..... only copyright blah blah blah

And about these 🤬 rims on standard cars ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Rybak have you unlocked any more tracks?
 
Yeah I don't know how Sony can claim copyright, and there is nowhere on Youtube where you can protest! You took a video of a TV screen - you own the copyright..

So if I go to the theatre and video tape that i own the copyright? I think I just chuckled.
 
Considering the game isn't out yet, they CAN make him take it down or just have youtube remove the videos.

No they can't, since the vids are his own vids.
 
No they can't, since the vids are his own vids.

Hahaha, yes they can. As the person above you beautifully said, "So if I go to the theatre and video tape that i own the copyright? I think I just chuckled. "
 
Aw man, I missed all the videos. Did they show anything interesting? Go into detail plz.
 
So if I go to the theatre and video tape that i own the copyright? I think I just chuckled.

Than you're filming in a public place, and as we all know cinemas forbid to make film the movies.
He was filming at his own house. Nothing wrong there :).
 
Yeah I don't know how Sony can claim copyright, and there is nowhere on Youtube where you can protest! You took a video of a TV screen - you own the copyright..

Sony can claim copyright 'cause it's their game. They made it. Just because you put it in your console and and show videos of it doesn't make it your property. Sony is the ultimate owner of the game and they will ALWAYS own the copyright for it. And, since the game isn't on shelves, yet, they can make you take down videos.

As I have said before, posting video of an unreleased title is technically piracy.
 
Than you're filming in a public place, and as we all know cinemas forbid to make film the movies.
He was filming at his own house. Nothing wrong there :).
It isn't because you're filming in a public place, it's because of WHAT you're filming LOL.
 
And about these ****** rims on standard cars ?

I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...
 
I love how Sony gets butthurt about videos of their precious GT5 but they won't god-🤬 damn say a 🤬 word about its release date to 🤬 anybody. I'm done with Sony after this. Not buying PS4.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

Take a break man ;) And thx for all!
 
I think some people are far too hung up on the bragging rights of the game, they can't be happy because of the whole premium thing, and lack of customisation...

Personally, I'm disappointed with what I've seen so far because I'm a massive BMW fan and was hoping for a better selection of BMW's.. no E30 M3 (so far)!!, I'm disappointed because of the lack of new real world circuits.... but at WORST this game is still epic, for people to overlook the massive wealth of content and detail this game offers, just because there are some gaps.. it's just short sighted.

It says a lot about GT and PD, and Kaz, that people expect perfection automotically...

GT5 has damage
GT5 has weather
GT5 has interiors
GT5 has a course maker
GT5 has far better graphics
GT5 has far better sound
GT5 has online play
GT5 has ~1000 cars
GT5 has WRC
GT5 has karts
GT5 has NASCAR

Sorry if you think you are being short-changed, I guess you could save your money and keep playing GT4 or GT5P.. oh no, wait.. sorry they don't have all these things!...
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

No problem, i understand very well. I've just tried ^^
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

Ofcourse ofcourse....but tell me, are you happy with the game so far?
 
Than you're filming in a public place, and as we all know cinemas forbid to make film the movies.
He was filming at his own house. Nothing wrong there :).

Yeah, but if you read your user manual in any of your games, there's an EULA, end user license agreement. Somewhere in there it clearly states, rental, public broadcast, reproduction, etc, etc, is strickly forbidden without written consent from Sony. :dunce:
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

1 favour for us all ... jus get a standard car now and see if you can change the stock rims to custom ones
 
jasherx reupload my videos on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/JasherX

Interesting tidbit he banned me from his channel because he uploaded videos and didn't say where they came from and i sent him a nasty message that he should not be passing videos off as his own and give the author their due and look at the description box now.Coincidence?I think not.:sly:
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...
Well let your child play the game haha...and thanks for the videos.You show things that we wanted to know the rest is in our hands.
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

What do you mean, you have a life? Jerk! Just answer our questions! :sly:

Just kidding, do what you gotta do, we'll all have the game at some point before 2011 hopefully.
 
It isn't because your filming in a public place, it's because of WHAT you're filming LOL.

No, it doesn't matter at all what you're filming. But you're from a different country with different rights. Apparently the industry has so much power there that they take your own rights away :).
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any problem in my country with filming the game in my own house. Just like filming a part of a movie is not a problem at all.
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

Hey man, have you tried Professional physic? If yes, how does it feels? And any trace of SPA Francorshamp in the game?
 
I do not know, I have not try all possibilities to the game ..... I have a wife, child and work .... I can not just sit at Gran Turismo and round the clock to play and try all options ...

👍
 
I dunno, once you play a game, since your conducting the experience, then it becomes your own to some extent. If it was a reproduction of a "frozen" sequenced work, then that's different.
 
Thanks for all you effort mate, you'll be remembered for a long time at GTplanet for your work 👍

In the mean time could try to buy/change the wheels on a standard car just to confirm it for us if its possible?

Yes you`ll be a legend here @Gtplanet 👍
 
I would kill or die for a copy of GT5 right now.. I was so bored of the constant delay, now my GT5 hype has been revived thanks to all this buzz, which is a good and a bad thing; not blaming you guys, of course, just saying, I reaaaally want this game now.. %_%
 
Back