GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,091 views
In the manual of Sly it has a page advertising GT5 and says 'Available Now' on it. This would mean that they plan for the game to be in stores by the time Sly is released

Thanks, missed that, get it now.
 
Sounds a bit sly to me.
 
From Wikipedia:

"The F430 based Ferrari SP1 (Special Project Number 1), was the first one-off special produced by the Ferrari Portfolio Program, commissioned by Japanese businessman and collector Junichiro Hiramatsu who chosen former Pinifarina employee, Leonardo Fioravanti for Hiramatsu's admiration of the 1998 F100 prototype."

...WHAT IF... that modern 330 P4 one-off is in there as a prize car... I will soil myself!
 
Haven't seen this Ferrari before.

SP1.jpg

Yeah i saw it in one of the video's yesterday. That's one hell of a sexy Ferrari :drool:
 
In the manual of Sly it has a page advertising GT5 and says 'Available Now' on it. This would mean that they planned for the game to be in stores by the time Sly is released

Maybe?.
 
In the manual of Sly it has a page advertising GT5 and says 'Available Now' on it. This would mean that they plan for the game to be in stores by the time Sly is released

Or it could just mean that those manuals were printed up when GT5 was still expected to have a Nov 2nd release date and people thought that it would be "available now".
 
Am I the only one not getting the connection between sly and GT5?

the whole point i think is, that this thing (Sly) they say it ll be available at 3 Dec,tho it have an advertisment in it at 1:51 that says GT5 is available now and that enchant the hopes for Nov release.
 
33a5wds.jpg


Why have the menu entry in place at all when in a standard car, if you can't change anything...
 
haha the negativity on here, it happens with so many games pre launch/just post launch :P, on the forums it just descends into mass hysteria :scared:. GT5 it seems is no different

rewritten physics is a huge new feature people are not mentioning, prolougue was more a GT4.5, the standard physics setting I believe used the same physics as GT4, GT5 doesn't, thats a huge new feature that really counters the GT4.5 point I believe as obviously physics are a huge point in the game
 
perrarip4-5.jpg


if that's in GT5, this could very well be. Especially since they put in the original!
 
Lol, that guy in the sly video reminds me of the Swedish cook off the muppets when he waves his arms around.
 
Enough with maybe stuff, I want sure things now

Only sure thing is when i get the game finally my wife and kids are going to think ive left home apart from the engine sounds,tyre noise and me swearing at the ai cars
 
Haven't seen this Ferrari before.

SP1.jpg

This screen just reminds me that this dealership looks little bit like missed oportunity. I would expect 512TR, 355, F50, 360 Modena, Daytona, Dino, 308, 275 GTB and many other exceptional models :irked:
 
Haven't seen this Ferrari before.

SP1.jpg

You see guys... this is why I hate Yamahuchi premium car list.

He though that the SP1, a mere skinchange of a F430, is more important than a F50 (for exemple).

You know why? 'Cause it's owned by a japanese!!! Cam'on!!! :grumpy:

I really hope they give us free DLC with some cooler cars... :indiff:
 
First, call someone ignorant desnt make you smarter, do you realize?

Now,

FIrst, a high-end PC makes a PS3 eat dust, simply, and GT5 dont run EVERY time at 60 fps, Kaz says that, research before make such statement.

Second, yes they are recycled literally, look at the infamous picture of the Corvette GT, and they NOT remodeled, they only has new shaders and 3d rims.

Third, up to the comercial 3d train, dont miss them!!!

Fourth, you are right.

Fifth, i think you are right.

End Rant.
The post is ignorant, not the user. This is an open discussion about GT5, not the "I'm unhappy about what I've seen on youtube let me speculate here thread." Facts and Facts only! Partial Truths don't cut it.

Yes, a high end PC, can make better graphics than the ps3, I never said anything to assume this. I said a cell processor is better mathmatically than say a 6 core Pentium.

Yes, maybe they have just had shaders added, and u forgot to mention their polygon count was altered as well. But the fact of the matter is, cost cutting = profit. Take PC GPU's for example. A stripped down card might have the same gpu as a high end model. Just under-clocked by hardware. Think of the standard cars the same way. Yes they could be premium with interior views, but to save costs they leave those parts out.
 
You see guys... this is why I hate Yamahuchi premium car list.

He though that the SP1, a mere skinchange of a F430, is more important than a F50 (for exemple).

You know why? 'Cause it's owned by a japanese!!! Cam'on!!! :grumpy:

I really hope they give us free DLC with some cooler cars... :indiff:

Although you are from Italy, and i can understand that not having all the Ferrari's in the world frustrates you, this isn't Gran Turismo Ferrari edition. I would like to see more Toyota's, but im not complaining. Oh and he probably hasn't unlocked the F50 yet, but its definitely in the game.

Edit: oh thanks Harlery, but i think that is a go-kart track my friend.
 
Only sure thing is when i get the game finally my wife and kids are going to think ive left home apart from the engine sounds,tyre noise and me swearing at the ai cars

Or maybe they're going to think that you've just bought a brand-new car and placed it in your linving room :sly:

But I see what you mean and I guess it'd be almost the same for me 👍
 
I was talking about rims too. Tires make a big difference too. But the differences I pointed out are due to the change of rims. The steering is lighter because the part of the tire that is in touch with the surface is smaller in a smaller diameter wheel and thus there's less friction, so the wheels turn with less force, resulting in lighter steering.

Understood for diameter, i was thinking every body need color rims only.

For me (maybe just for me) i will prefere see if Standard cars have interior Cockpit confirmed or not, the color of rims...... :yuck:

Thank you.
 
Any of the Checz members here know if there are anymore vids coming or any kind of new info on details of the game?
 
Yes!
430 Scuderia is in.
Can't wait to start it up.
 
Back