GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,816,884 views
That would be awesome, but I think the track length is limited to around 10km apparently? can someone confirm this?

I believe the longest we know of so far is of course the 20 something kilometer Nurburgring.
 
you are absolutely right, 95% of aftermarket wheels add some looks but do harm the performance of the car. so bigger wheels do not mean better car.

But lighter rims do... OEM rims are generally heavy as h*ll...
 
They can actually make an big impact on the performance of a car.

Looks do also compliment the cars overall visual appearance.

Yeah I can't wait to stick a set of these bad boys on my F2007.
stock-photo-person-stand-near-square-wheel-and-hold-hammer-30426301.jpg
 
Completely untrue.

If this was the case all Race cars would drive on standard steel wheels.

Wheels and tyres can promote alot of benefits to a cars overall performance.

I'm sure that the wheels on those race cars are designed specially for those cars so after all these wheels are standard to these racing cars.
 
But lighter rims do... OEM rims are generally heavy as h*ll...

that is why 95% :) the rest 5 are very expensive but are made with a purpose.
 
I'm sure that the wheels on those race cars are designed specially for those cars so after all these wheels are standard to these racing cars.

On purpose built race cars maybe..

But what about GT racing, they do not use standard showroom wheels, they use after market racing wheels, simply for the fact they improve the performance.
 
Wheels....really, that's the discussion now...great...

Hey, you know what, I'd like to actually discuss me having the game and complaining ;)

Sony...pffft....
 
I really don't care if the Veyron is in GT5. I'd prefer not. Noobs will use that car like the Escudo or 3000GT (GTO) which also had like 1,100hp fully modified.

+1

I drove the Veyron once in forza. Never touched it again. Nothing special.
 
GT
Wheels....really, that's the discussion now...great...

Hey, you know what, I'd like to actually discuss me having the game and complaining ;)

Sony...pffft....

There is a specific thread for complaining :dopey:
 
I'd put RPF-1's on every car. They weigh 8.4lbs a piece for 14" or 9.9lbs for 15". So light and sexy.
 
SONY make.believe

euh... PD made it .... we believe .... so what are we waitin' for ???? ;)
 
I just can't wait any longer, my anticipation is through the roof, I NEED THIS GAME, pray that it'll release still this month.
 
SONY make.believe

euh... PD made it .... we believe .... so what are we waitin' for ???? ;)

I'm sure they're waiting for more fanboys to get on the internet and complain cause that's sure to make the printing, packaging and delivery process go faster.
 
That would be awesome, but I think the track length is limited to around 10km apparently? can someone confirm this?

Do you mean 10 km limit in Course Maker? I don't know! Anyone here knows if it's true?
 
On purpose built race cars maybe..

But what about GT racing, they do not use standard showroom wheels, they use after market racing wheels, simply for the fact they improve the performance.

As I said, there are companies that specialize on making wheels for performance cars (such as OZ which i making brilliant wheels for rally cars) but apart from those few companies the rest are just a shiny piece of metal, heavy metal :)
 
Do you mean 10 km limit in Course Maker? I don't know! Anyone here knows if it's true?

I think Kaz made a 10 Mile long track in a demonstration

Edit: I have been corrected below, 10km limit apparently.
 
+1

I drove the Veyron once in forza. Never touched it again. Nothing special.

Its big and heavy. It is meant to be a top speed machine, not a nimble handling fiend.

I'd much rather drive an Ariel Atom V8 or a Zonda R.
 
I wonder if old Skylines (R32, R33 and R34) are premium as well? Sorry if that has been mentioned before, but the rate this thread moves at its hard to get a grip on all the info!

Turns out we have confirmation that some of the older Skylines are premium from the GT5 Master Car List Thread :D


Skyline GT-R R32 V-Spec II '94 (image) Premium
Skyline GT-R R33 V-Spec '97 (image) Premium
Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec Nur '02 (image) Premium
 
I just can't wait any longer, my anticipation is through the roof, I NEED THIS GAME, pray that it'll release still this month.

Hahaha pray?! I dont think even the big man can speed this release up!! If he could i would be in church right now reciting the whole bible chapter and verse!!
 
Do you mean 10 km limit in Course Maker? I don't know! Anyone here knows if it's true?

Yes kaz said it at tgs 10km 6miles circuit or point to point races
 
to complain or not to complain....that is the question...

Wheels you said eh ;)
 
Its big and heavy. It is meant to be a top speed machine, not a nimble handling fiend.

I'd much rather drive an Ariel Atom V8 or a Zonda R.

The fun part is making it a nimble machine that can hang with the others. That's what GT is all about to me, turning unlikely cars into class-leaders.
 
Back