GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,816,264 views
Many Distributors/Suppliers don't send the game to retailers early to avoid leak before release date. But I am pretty sure it will be leaked in the Middle east soon lol
 
Review copies will be sent in a few days, I hope I get mine.

That's been said for the last few weeks! I'm starting to think famine was right all along........

The Stig was removed and PD are embarrassed.........
 
What order? What is Weltbild? Where can I get my copy? Whats going on?
 
I am not sure if we will get new cars via DLCs, when they are already talking about GT6. Hope I am wrong I will buy every DLC.

yea I seem to remember reading somthing about Kaz saying there will be no dlc for gt5
 
Just ordered it online, I'll wait what's going to happen tomorrow.
 
No Plymouth in those menu pics, im sure there conformed? Perhaps your right, you unlock the manufacturer when you unlock your first car in there
 
it seems to me that the level indicator on the botom states that this is all you can buy at that level, and probably the brands that don't have any cars you can buy at that level aren't listed yet.

sound quite logical to me...

the higher the level the more cars you can buy, so if there's a car or brand missing this doesn't mean its not in the game.....

Do we have to go over this again. The bit at the bottom means that for the manufacturer that the cursor is over, the number at the end of the sentence is the number of cars available form that manufacturer at the current level. So in the first shot 1 car is available from Ferrari at the current level, in the second shot 2 cars are available from Mercedes-Benz at the current level and in the final shot 0 cars are available at the current level. We have no idea what level that is and is immaterial to what is displayed on screen because the number at the end of the sentence would change dependant on the level. So, in this mode, all manufacturers are shown.
 
Good morning. So Europe is receiving copies ahead of other regions?
 
Good morning. So Europe is receiving copies ahead of other regions?

I think all regions are getting copies. IMO, it just seems like Europe is getting the most attention due to leaked copies.
 
Oh cool, you ordered your copy and they said that it will be available from tomorrow? Can you cancel your copy if it´s not available?

Anyaway, it seems impossible to me... I think they want to make money with preorders... Yesterday I was in "my" little game store (germany) and the guy told me that has got no copy. I told him that I would pay very good but he meant that he will get the copy on Nov. 24th and can start to sell on Nov. 25th...
 
OMG!~!!~~!~@$~#%!#%^!

That means I'm going to make the Baddest R32 and R34 you guys have EVER seen ;)

Thanks Neal! 👍

You tune and I'll drive crash it :D

There are others on the list that aren't confirmed standard or premium ;)
 
What order? What is Weltbild? Where can I get my copy? Whats going on?

Ein Onlineshop, ähnlich wie Amazon.

My dealer says 24th Nov. I personally don't think they'll ship tomorrow, otherwise at least one reliable source would have told us already it drops in the very near future.
 
time for shift swap, we go to bed, they come to live! :)
 
Europe should be punished for all the leaked copies. Perhaps delay the release until mid-next year for them and give NA, SA, Asia, Australia, and Africa our copies now :D
 
You tune and I'll drive crash it :D

There are others on the list that aren't confirmed standard or premium ;)

No worries... I can always gift a car to you ;) Then you can do with it as you please!

Atleast its nice to know the cars I really want wont cost much... :D The tuner inside me just wants to tune so I can blow away Ferraris left and right with a middle priced car... :lol:
 
Europe should be punished for all the leaked copies. Perhaps delay the release until mid-next year for them and give NA, SA, Asia, Australia, and Africa our copies now :D

Screw you, EU rules :)
 
That's what I think.

Could well be. I did mean all the manufacturers in this mode are shown rahter than in the whole game. I just can't believe people are still confused over the sentence at the bottom of the screen.
 
I have saw so many posts on here about the wheels it is hard to believe.




IRL wheels do make a difference for better or for worse and is nice to have the option both for cosmetic reasons and for performance reasons. I also think it should be realistic unlike Forza which allows you to put wide race tires on your car even though you are still runnign stock rims which of course is not possible in the real world. Can you imagine having a set of P265 racing tires on a 14x7 inch rim? That would not work very well at all.

To piggy back on this statement if you want to talk about real life don't for get about brakes. If you want to upgrade your brakes you HAVE to get new wheels. There is no way your going to fit a 12 inch rotor and caliper into a 14 x 7 wheel .

Funny this should come up , just last week I had to turn a kid away who came into my shop with a big brake kit he got really really cheap . After taking off the wheel and placing it next to the rotor I realized there is no way that was going to fit . I had to tell the poor kid he's going to have to spend another $600-$700 on new wheels and tires.

Aftermarket wheels do have a place other than just looks and reducing unsprung weight. In some cases you actually need them . But this is a videogame after all so they can just ignore that if you cannot change the wheels on a standard car.
 
That's what I think.

That's what I read, too.
And that's the reason I wouldn't be too nervous about Bugatti (which I don't really care about, but others do) and others. And I also think the dealership just shows the premium cars within those premium manufactures...so Diablo and F50 might be in as well. :)
 
Eeeeee ... Uuuuuu.

I'm just bugging, but what would be awesome is a simultaneous release time coordinated to center around the time I get out of work. Then I'll be willing to show some love for the E.U.Peans.
 
Ein Onlineshop, ähnlich wie Amazon.

My dealer says 24th Nov. I personally don't think they'll ship tomorrow, otherwise at least one reliable source would have told us already it drops in the very near future.

good news! i'm happy to be eu member!:)))
 
Sony: Here you go Europe have GT5 early! Think of it as an apology for not treating European users as good as the Americans!:)

Europe: OH SONY! With these copies of GT5 you are forgiven! *kisses all round*
 
Do we have to go over this again. The bit at the bottom means that for the manufacturer that the cursor is over, the number at the end of the sentence is the number of cars available form that manufacturer at the current level. So in the first shot 1 car is available from Ferrari at the current level, in the second shot 2 cars are available from Mercedes-Benz at the current level and in the final shot 0 cars are available at the current level. We have no idea what level that is and is immaterial to what is displayed on screen because the number at the end of the sentence would change dependant on the level. So, in this mode, all manufacturers are shown.
So where is Red Bull Racing? The X1 is a premium model, and it becomes available once you reach a certain level in A-Spec or B-Spec. Therefore, it stands to reason that not all manufacturers are visible from the start.
 
Oh cool, you ordered your copy and they said that it will be available from tomorrow? Can you cancel your copy if it´s not available?

Anyaway, it seems impossible to me... I think they want to make money with preorders... Yesterday I was in "my" little game store (germany) and the guy told me that has got no copy. I told him that I would pay very good but he meant that he will get the copy on Nov. 24th and can start to sell on Nov. 25th...
You tried to bribe your dealer? :dopey:
Sure I'm gonnna cancel it if not delivered.
 
failure.jpg


GAF
 
Back