GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,034 views
Um why haven't we seen any damage videos from the leaked copies?

Probably cause a riot lol.

Be nice to see a standard and premium in a head on collision.
Imagine the talk here After that.
 
No offense, but did you mean 'our' instead of 'are'?
I'm just saying because your location shows 'England', which is even worse if you meant 'are'.

Yes I did mean "our", just a simple fast typing mistake. 👍
 
So... You're new to this Internet thing?

Here's a tip... Google. As in search, before you ask so you don't come across as a lame noob asking confirmation on things that are common knowledge for months.

No offense, just a friendly advice ;)

What is your problem? I sit here days reading the tezt from people that crying because they can not change the wheels from standard cars...
Go watch your self...👎:crazy:
 
Um why haven't we seen any damage videos from the leaked copies?

Sony probably tracked down the users. The videos have been removed from the users account that has been posting.

I don't believe we will see any other videos, unless it's from another person posting videos on YouTube.
 
Did the CZ-Guys say anything about a rewind feature? I really hope there will be nothing like that.

@xshane: Love your avatar 👍
 
What does that accomplish? GT5 is a massive project 60 million dollars + and Sony have to make sure everything is perfect. The only thing you will end up doing is not rewarding PD's hard work.

And who's freaking fault is that? SONY'S.
 
I'm about to seriously invest in some Sony stock, then just sell it after the initial daze of the game wears off
 
👍 yes why haven't we?

Chris

Cause it's probably nothing to see. Iam scared this game is gonna be Gt5 Prologue + 800 standard cars and a few more goals to achieve...

Why am I afraid of that? Because that's the reason they haven't released it yet, there might have ben so many problems in the production that haven't got any time to make anything special in it that no other racing game already has.

That's why it's not out yet, they are nervous about releasing it cause they know it's gonna be a downer to everybody and score bad reviews all over the world.

Only change wheels on 20% of the cars?

Well again, I might be very wrong, who knows. Maybe it'll be the best game ever.. but it sure is looking dark right now...
 
Did the CZ-Guys say anything about a rewind feature? I really hope there will be nothing like that.

@xshane: Love your avatar 👍

CZ was a fraud, and I'm sure GT5 doesn't have a rewind feature.
 
I can't find a good video on youtube or anything, but maybe one of these guys up here can, I know Jordan had posted some on the news section a good while ago.

me too so i ansered here...but some guys here are wiskids..
 
Did the CZ-Guys say anything about a rewind feature? I really hope there will be nothing like that.

No, I don't think it's there either, it's not a feature that should be in a sim.
 
CZ was a fraud, and I'm sure GT5 doesn't have a rewind feature.


No. He was talking about Czech Republic people with the game.
 
CZ was a fraud, and I'm sure GT5 doesn't have a rewind feature.

And this was everyones assumption. The game has been leaked from the same country so he may have been telling the truth. Funny how he knew someone that had it and then all of a sudden it's leaked like the next day.
 
Nobody was in a rage over the LBP1 delay because Media Molecule & Sony were open and honest about why it was delayed. What do GT fans get? A constant moving carrot cloaked in carbon fiber.
 
No. He was talking about Czech Republic people with the game.

Of course, sorry I misread. :ouch:

And this was everyones assumption. The game has been leaked from the same country so he may have been telling the truth. Funny how he knew someone that had it and then all of a sudden it's leaked like the next day.

It was true that somebody had it, but I suspect some random guy saw this as his chance to pretend to be that person and signed up.
 
This is getting more difficult that I anticipated without a constant stream of new video leaks. If this thread hits 3000 pages before a release date is announced I am disappointment.
 
Nobody was in a rage over the LBP1 delay because Media Molecule & Sony were open and honest about why it was delayed. What do GT fans get? A constant moving carrot cloaked in carbon fiber.

Bugs Bunny is stealing carbonfibre carrots?
 
This is getting more difficult that I anticipated without a constant stream of new video leaks. If this thread hits 3000 pages before a release date is announced I am disappointment.

Prepare to be let down.
 
comicbookguyfail.png

and this is for the GTP community

 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My friend is working at one of Offical Sony Reseller(My english is not good , i am not sure if this is the right defination for it), he got an e-mail from Sony today.Mail is not in English so i try to translate it as good as i can.

"Hello,
The long-awaited Gran Turismo 5 will finally arrive the week after next week.(22-26 November)There will be TV ads,launch day activites, ATL and BTL studies for it.We want you to fill the application below for your sales channels and send them back till 12.11.2010..."
 
Damn people with all their pre orders, your just confirming to Sony that their silence is fantastic for sales!:ouch:

Maybe, maybe not. But if there is a chance that the retailer of your choice runs out before you get your copy, well guess what. You have to wait on the second batch to come in. I was going to get mine at midnight on release day without pre-ordering but I can't take the chance of many others showing up claiming a copy before I get mine. So I had to pre-order, plus I want that apex book. Just so happened that I got the last CE GT5. Plus I am planning vacation for this release. It would be a disaster to book vacation time with no game.
 
Hi everyone,

My friend is working at one of Offical Sony Reseller(My english is not good , i am not sure if this is the right defination for it), he got an e-mail from Sony today.Mail is not in English so i try to translate it as good as i can.

"Hello,
The long-awaited Gran Turismo 5 will finally arrive the week after next week.(22-26 November)There will be TV ads,launch day activites, ATL and BTL studies for it.We want you to fill the application below for your sales channels and send them back till 12.11.2010..."

:crazy:
 
Hi everyone,

My friend is working at one of Offical Sony Reseller(My english is not good , i am not sure if this is the right defination for it), he got an e-mail from Sony today.Mail is not in English so i try to translate it as good as i can.

"Hello,
The long-awaited Gran Turismo 5 will finally arrive the week after next week.(22-26 November)There will be TV ads,launch day activites, ATL and BTL studies for it.We want you to fill the application below for your sales channels and send them back till 12.11.2010..."

i hope that is true :crazy:
 
Just walked out of my local gamestop store where they told me a Sony rep had just left. The rep said GT5 was delayed because of a firmware problem and they still don't know a release date but that it will be before the end of the year. Very upsetting!
 
Back