GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,681 views
I'd also like to know about this, looks and sounds very interesting.

Maybe it's an alarm. It goes off when they announce the release date for GT5.
 
Well I requested the time off for the 23rd through the 26th. I hope I don't regret it.

I guess I can always reschedule if it comes down to it.
 
We already know the weather will change in a race cos Kaz said so. It was practice mode in that video so intead of waiting for it to rain it makes sense to have a wet track. Same as F1 2010.

What Kaz or Sony says means nothing to me. Still havent seen any weather changes during races.. I think we should. Wei shaould yae!?
 
In the last 10day's we have constantly 1000 and more active Users in this thread!
I'm happy for Jordan!:gtpflag:

Which is why Jordan should at least get a Review copy. Sony stop being tightwads. You all won't miss 60 bucks. Heck the leaked games cost you 60ish(depending on your region) and I am sure you all are dishing out free Review copies to professional Reviewers.
 
Well I requested the time off for the 23rd through the 26th. I hope I don't regret it.

I guess I can always reschedule if it comes down to it.

I'm counting on (and being able to) do so as well. Take at least the launch day to "work" from home :D
 
Did he show a source or a proof? If not...

Here's the description from Gran Turismo.com

Just imagine racing as the early evening sky turns purple. You start to see sprinkles of rain hit your windshield. Rain drops are lit by headlights ahead of you, and mist from the tires of the car in front of you blankets your windshield. You hit the wipers to clear your view of the road and get back to the task at hand: finishing the race and hopefully coming in first.
 
It isn't trolling, I know that e-mail too, it is from Turkey sony HQ to official sony retailer, but no exact date, sony HQ says the launch date after next week and marketing activities starting next week, so they means launch date between 22-26 november

People do not accuse of me trolling please, as i said he got the e-mail today and i shared it , that's it.

i just summarized the e-mail, it was mentioned in e-mail that there will be commercials , tv ads etc . starting november 15.

E-mail is not in English you wouldn't understand it.

And i should't have shared this info , so i can not copy/paste that e-mail.
 
haha, im with u there. i believe this guy. plus, if they are goin to release it this month, they HAVE to announce a date tomorro.

If the ad campaign starts Monday they may let the advertizing do the talking instead of an announcement.
 
It'd be quite a logical step. The fact that the game is being pressed and november 26th its black friday i think sony would be bunkers to let that slide, its one of the most crucial days of the year for all retailers in the US.
For everyone not living in the US, this is what shops look like on black friday:

75MacysonBlackFriday.jpg


And that's just because most retailers have nice discount deals for Christmas presents and stuff like that.

A game as GT5 could not miss out on that, it'd mean missing at least half the Christmas sales in the US.
I'm from the Netherlands, we don't have a black Friday, but still you wouldn't want to miss the Christmas sales anyway.

Great example. And this is inside the store. Some crowds gather at midnight and camp out til the store opens. Of coarse it depends on the retailer.
 
Last edited:
There are already suns in the Nurbrurgring icons at the end. Could it mean that the weather isn't changing during the race?

if you look carefully there the icon of a sun with a clock near it... means time changeable or forecast sync...
 
Great example. And this is inside the store. Some crowds gather at midnight and camp out til the store opens. Oh coarse it depends on the retailer.

Fire hazard?

Oh yeah.
 
How long do you think it will be before GTP members resort to cannibalism?

At the current rate at which we are losing our sanity I'd give it 'til tomorrow afternoon.

Soon.

See what I did there? :lol:
 
It isn't trolling, I know that e-mail too, it is from Turkey sony HQ to official sony retailer, but no exact date, sony HQ says the launch date after next week and marketing activities starting next week, so they means launch date between 22-26 november

So, this raven person is from Turkey then?
 
I'm counting on (and being able to) do so as well. Take at least the launch day to "work" from home :D

Well I did this Nov 2-3 with Sony failing to take my money. If it doesn't come out, bank your time for when it does come out.
 
Just imagine racing as the early evening sky turns purple. You start to see sprinkles of rain hit your windshield. Rain drops are lit by headlights ahead of you, and mist from the tires of the car in front of you blankets your windshield. You hit the wipers to clear your view of the road and get back to the task at hand: finishing the race and hopefully coming in first.

this and the green hell!!!:)
 
So, this raven person is from Turkey then?

I've always had trouble trusting European/Middle Eastern people when it comes to marketing.
 
Clock icon means day/night transition. You can see it in tracks video at Toscana and if I remenber la Sarthe.
 
Can someone just give me a blunt answer as to why GameStops, Best Buy, Walmart have copies but won't sell them?

This crap is getting out of hand.
 
this and the green hell!!!:)

It was a nice desciption he made there. But I doubt it'll be like that driving GT5.


Can someone just give me a blunt answer as to why GameStops, Best Buy, Walmart have copies but won't sell them?

This crap is getting out of hand.

They don't have any copies. You stupid kitty-boy :sly:
 
Can someone just give me a blunt answer as to why GameStops, Best Buy, Walmart have copies but won't sell them?

This crap is getting out of hand.

I'm sure that they need authorization from Sony to sell them.
 
As he said, the mail was not in english, he translated it, and his english is not good. Reading comprehension 👎

Yeah yeah I don't need 5 posts telling me what I did wrong, I'm just getting a bit suspicious after all these dates being thrown around all the time.
 
I've always had trouble trusting European/Middle Eastern people when it comes to marketing.

That's your problem I guess. Do you understand how stupid that sounds?
 
I've always had trouble trusting European/Middle Eastern people when it comes to marketing.

May I ask why exactly?
 
Back