GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,590 views
It isn't trolling, I know that e-mail too, it is from Turkey sony HQ to official sony retailer, but no exact date, sony HQ says the launch date after next week and marketing activities starting next week, so they means launch date between 22-26 november

Thanks for the info ARDA_TIRMAS. :)
 
No, what did you do?

Let me guess, you just signed in, amirite? Soon is the common term used by Sony to define a release date for GT games along the years, the latest example was the last delay "We'll have a release date soon", "The game will be released soon", etcetera...
 
Can someone just give me a blunt answer as to why GameStops, Best Buy, Walmart have copies but won't sell them?

This crap is getting out of hand.

What? Where did you get this news. I have my pre-order at BB. I bet if I walk in there with a extra $50 bucks and a 12-pack under the table they'd sell me mine.
 
Last edited:
That's your problem I guess.

No, I didn't mean to offend any Europeans or Middles easterners, (example>) but when we get word that a Dutch gaming industry has GT5 in stock and ready, it just doesn't compute, if you know what I mean. You just know something's wrong with that.

Just my opinion, don't take it to seriously.
 
Can someone just give me a blunt answer as to why GameStops, Best Buy, Walmart have copies but won't sell them?

This crap is getting out of hand.

The reason they can't sell product is because if they do Sony will asses steep penalties on them. Releasing a title before the launch date violates the retailers agreement with the publisher and as such, they could sour their relationship with the studio for future releases.
 
Thanks for responses, i watched the video on A Spec races, and i'm pretty worried about this.
I think that endurance races are one of the best thing of this game.
 
If a release date got announced for Q1 2011 Would you rather a) wait till then, B) you can have it in two weeks time, but you have to sacrifice you private parts but wake up with a pair of breasts, or c)you can have it tomorrow but you have to be david guest rent boy for a day, :nervous:

see Sony. this is what happens when you don't announce a release date. i end up thinking of silly things like that.
 
Sony looses nothing. GT5 is gonna sell regardless, I'm tired of waiting and might just pick up NFS next week if they keep dicking us around like this.
 
No, I didn't mean to offend any Europeans or Middles easterners, (example>) but when we get word that a Dutch gaming industry has GT5 in stock and ready, it just doesn't compute, if you know what I mean. You just know something's wrong with that.

Just my opinion, don't take it to seriously.

ok :)
 
If a release date got announced for Q1 2011 Would you rather a) wait till then, B) you can have it in two weeks time, but you have to sacrifice you private parts but wake up with a pair of breasts, or c)you can have it tomorrow but you have to be david guest rent boy for a day, :nervous:

see Sony. this is what happens when you don't announce a release date. i end up thinking of silly things like that.

2 things: What is Q1, and what the hell?!?

Is there a way to automatically refresh the page when someone posts something new?
 
Do we actually know if the endurance tracks have changing weather? I can only remember seeing the clock on Sarthe, but I'm not sure...

God please give me Nurburgring with full day/night cycle and weather, please!
 
2 things: What is Q1, and what the hell?!?

Is there a way to automatically refresh the page when someone posts something new?

Q1 = Quarter 1
No.

Or in F1, Q1 is the first stage of the qualifying sessions. :D
 
Sony losses nothing... they will just gain less...

GT5 will sell yes, but they could take it all if they released it Nov 2nd as originally planned.

They could put to shame every other games out there, they could shadow BlackOps... (maybe not) but at least they gain from every angles...

Not anymore, now they would have to compete with other releases...
 
We'll see tomorrow if the german online reseller scammed us or not. Nevertheless, it's exciting :nervous:
 
Europe is GT's largest market, it will sell better than anything else no matter what they do.
 
Fer.jpg
 
Do we actually know if the endurance tracks have changing weather? I can only remember seeing the clock on Sarthe, but I'm not sure...

God please give me Nurburgring with full day/night cycle and weather, please!

I'd think that endurance races are the prime reason there is dynamic weathering effects. You can't get anymore realistic than that.
 

on a more serious note from me, i know these came up earlier, but my god, those models look fantastic! its quite hard to imagine graphics getting better than this (Well i guess replay/intro movie standards).
 
I'd think that endurance races are the prime reason there is dynamic weathering effects. You can't get anymore realistic than that.

Agree, endurance races will be awesome with dynamic weather!
 
Ferrari cars pic:

So?? another pictures of the game we dont know when we will get??

Great! I dont care, i just want to see the game boxes on the store shelves...
 
GAME uk (who has my pre-order) has just sent a txt sayin that my copy of GT 5 weill be availbale to collect on NOV 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back