GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,590 views
on a more serious note from me, i know these came up earlier, but my god, those models look fantastic! its quite hard to imagine graphics getting better than this (Well i guess replay/intro movie standards).


Change the colours for one.
 
What do you mean ? He is definetly from Turkey, me too

I asked him where he was from and he never answered so thats what meant.
 
PD realy did choose the most boring ferrari's out there! I would trade a F430, 599 and 458 in for ferrari's like the testarossa, 288 GTO and daytona without even thinking.
 
PD realy did choose the most boring ferrari's out there! I would trade a F430, 599 and 458 in for ferrari's like the testarossa, 288 GTO and daytona without even thinking.

But we don't know if they are in there, do we? They may be among the 1000 vehicles..
 
Why is there no FXX?

Do you have to unlock other cars?

I really hope that they implemented the FXX, maybe as a price car... If it's not in the game I'll be a little disappointed, it's one of the best car in the world in my opinion.
 
GAME uk (who has my pre-order) has just sent a txt sayin that my copy of GT 5 weill be availbale to collect on NOV 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.... Right... :sly:
 
GAME uk (who has my pre-order) has just sent a txt sayin that my copy of GT 5 weill be availbale to collect on NOV 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not delivered?
 
Change the colours for one.

+1

also did you know that every first production model of a new ferrari always is yellow?

That's because yellow was Enzo Ferrari's favourite colour.
Ferrari's are red because Italy raced red cars back in the day, germans had silver cars, brits had green cars etc.
 
GAME uk (who has my pre-order) has just sent a txt sayin that my copy of GT 5 weill be availbale to collect on NOV 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a picture of the text.
 
If they bring the Ferrari F-50 I'm gonna scream like a little school girl.
Hope they bring the Tessterosa and spider.
Also they need to bring the Diablo too that thing was hardcore.
 
I'm curious to know what will be true about those German shops saying they get their copies tomorrow/saturday and start selling monday..
 
Can we do endurance races with F1 cars or no?

Also, GT5 use a fuel system?
 
GAME uk (who has my pre-order) has just sent a txt sayin that my copy of GT 5 weill be availbale to collect on NOV 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
copy and paste the email if you dont mind :)
 
Can you really not change the wheels on standard cars? The cars I care about racing with the most are standard cars. I just think that's stupid that you can't change the wheels if true. You could on the older GTs. I hate the stock wheels on the Hondas I want to race with on the game. Wheels were the one thing we could do to change the appearance. I'm tired of hearing about things the standard cars don't have. I'm still really excited for GT5 but I am disappointed about this right now.
 
PD realy did choose the most boring ferrari's out there! I would trade a F430, 599 and 458 in for ferrari's like the testarossa, 288 GTO and daytona without even thinking.

Agreed, and judging by Lamborghini its the same for me. I hope they have some old school Countach's and Diablo's.
 
+1

also did you know that every first production model of a new ferrari always is yellow?

That's because yellow was Enzo Ferrari's favourite colour.
Ferrari's are red because Italy raced red cars back in the day, germans had silver cars, brits had green cars etc.

That's right! Glad to see that Ferrari's history is well-known also out of Italy :)
 
Can you really not change the wheels on standard cars? The cars I care about racing with the most are standard cars. I just think that's stupid that you can't change the wheels if true. You could on the older GTs. I hate the stock wheels on the Hondas I want to race with on the game. Wheels were the one thing we could do to change the appearance. I'm tired of hearing about things the standard cars don't have. I'm still really excited for GT5 but I am disappointed about this right now.

You have about 200 pages in this thread to read if you want to get an idea on if it's possible or not.
Instead of wasting the time to do that, wait until you have the game.. :)
 
copy and paste the email if you dont mind :)

they didnt e-mail me. they txt when they have ur pre order. this may sound stupid, but the only camera i have is on my phone so i cant actually post a pic. im actually shaking atm
 
If they bring the Ferrari F-50 I'm gonna scream like a little school girl.
Hope they bring the Tessterosa and spider.
Also they need to bring the Diablo too that thing was hardcore.

Agreed, Diablo and Tessterosa > F50
 
+1

also did you know that every first production model of a new ferrari always is yellow?

That's because yellow was Enzo Ferrari's favourite colour.
Ferrari's are red because Italy raced red cars back in the day, germans had silver cars, brits had green cars etc.

i read somewhere that the Pd team quite a while back were writing up histories of all the manufactures and that, and that the history side of Cars, were going to be quite a influencial feature- do you think that for certain spectacular cars, that certain liveries - classic race winning liveries perhaps will be available in the game?, or has you suggested there be a special Enzo Livery? etc
 
They have that special one off model, but no 360 and F355?
Something is up here, maybe the rest are standard
 
Back