GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,811,996 views
1st of all Mr is my opinion... 2nd from the "shortly" that Kaz says and 3rd from all this buzz last days that says about 24 release date etc..

I think we will get one this afternoon when the fat cats at sony america have got out of bed
 
@Tekken 90 - in your opinion is it pretty easy to earn credits to buy new cars or is it abit of a battle like GT5 Prologue
 
I think we will get one this afternoon when the fat cats at sony america have got out of bed

You mean hommie that the release date will be 1st announced from Sony EU,or you are just joking?
 
before the delay i think it was Nov 2nd US, 3rd EU and 4th AUS/NZ & ASIA so i assume its gona be the same pattern with Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday.

UK was also 4th of november. UK is often one or two days later than EU..
 
I think we will get one this afternoon when the fat cats at sony america have got out of bed

CEO Jack Tretton is working hard to shed those pounds! 50 PS3-Ups a day!

trettonps3holding.jpg
 
You mean hommie that the release date will be 1st announced from Sony EU,or you are just joking?

No I think it will either be SCEE or SCEA but I just think they will wait till later on today. Kaz's tweet really does make me think it will happen today as he would have waited until monday to say that if it was going to be next week
 
@Tekken 90 - in your opinion is it pretty easy to earn credits to buy new cars or is it abit of a battle like GT5 Prologue

I think, like the last four games, it starts off really quite slow, but as I get better cars and faster cars, it just becomes easier since you can go back, like before, and do the easier races again fr money!!! However, none of the "One car per race prize" Anymore, a la GT2... DX
 
No I think it will either be SCEE or SCEA but I just think they will wait till later on today. Kaz's tweet really does make me think it will happen today as he would have waited until monday to say that if it was going to be next week

Got to remember. if Kaz is in Japan, it is late there. So he would be off to bed soon, but then again.

He will want to be up for this, it is near 9pm there, I am betting we get the release date within 2 hours.
 
You mean hommie that the release date will be 1st announced from Sony EU,or you are just joking?

I'd say Sony Japan would make the announcement

But.........its like almost 9pm Friday in Japan now so they'll all be down the bar getting drunk on Saki :grumpy:
 
Got to remember. if Kaz is in Japan, it is late there. So he would be off to bed soon, but then again.

He will want to be up for this, it is near 9pm there, I am betting we get the release date within 2 hours.

Hes probably got a massive friday night glow stick rave planned for the announcement. No bed for you tonight, Kaz
 
Got to remember. if Kaz is in Japan, it is late there. So he would be off to bed soon, but then again.

He will want to be up for this, it is near 9pm there, I am betting we get the release date within 2 hours.

live on webcam in his pyjamas with a mug of cocoa
 
It's going to be a wild 24 hours 'round here
 
No I think it will either be SCEE or SCEA but I just think they will wait till later on today. Kaz's tweet really does make me think it will happen today as he would have waited until monday to say that if it was going to be next week

Ya maybe,but that would be really big surprize, if you think that last time he tweet "soon" we got no news :D
 
Sure, I get that, but during racing and most of the replays, the car models are so small on the screen that the level of detail in premiums is wasted on you. I'm not saying it's wasted full-stop, of course during photo-shoots etc. that detail will be bring everything to life.

What I'm saying is almost a good thing, because it means that apart from the lack of cockpits, full beam lights, and panels falling off (none of which I'm bothered about), there is not that much noticeable difference between the standard and premium cars during an actual race. Again, only going off YouTube videos, so...might be different on my own TV.

And I totally agree. I'm mad cockpits are not in every car. But I also understand why there isn't. I know pd wouldn't release a game where there are two different quality models, and be able to tell the difference from the outside of the car minus tinted windows, but even some of the premiums have tint I believe.
 
I dare someone to read this thread from begging to end

I dare someone to read "Premium vs Standard" thread tfrom beggining to the end.

:lol:
 
Jordan, nice piece in PSM3, just read it.

Oh and I can't find where I read it but didn't Sony say they MAY be able to announce the launch date BEFORE the launch (so maybe they will launch with no warning), could that mean that Kaz's announcement will not be it is coming out on..... but.....HEY IT'S OUT GO GO GO......
 
Last edited:
Is Mediamarkt in Germany still serious about selling GT5 on monday?
 
I come on to good news it seems, lets hope "shortly" doesn't mean a week..
 
Almost s*** myself - just f5'ed the EU PS Blog...

(Race game vid content)


Thought there would be a midday GMT update...
 
GT5 will release in Japan on Nov 25th.

alot of Japanese people are already talking about this. also, one retailer confirmed this, alongside the Logitech wheels that were supposed to be out on Nov 3rd (Japan original release date), are now confirmed to be releasing on the 25th as well. :)
 
Back