- 629

- Scotland
- Tweetman_277
#1 Contender for the Most Pointless Reply crown
...on topic, I have a hunch the release date release date will be soon
I have an even better one. The release date for the release itself will come soon. XD
#1 Contender for the Most Pointless Reply crown
...on topic, I have a hunch the release date release date will be soon
I will get it, but second hand, give my money to someone else other than the nubs who don't know what they are doing.
Who cares... The game is crap.
The hype is gone for me. seriously.
Yes I have been drinking. But come on, they do not deserve my credit thanks.
I will get it, but second hand, give my money to someone else other than the nubs who don't know what they are doing.
I will get it, but second hand, give my money to someone else other than the nubs who don't know what they are doing.
Games like Call of Duty: etc etc sell millions but when a game like GT5, which is a labour of love comes, you don't want to support it?
Its all our fault that we are so much excited for the game and so it becomes painful waiting for so long. But why would Sony care about that?
Games like Call of Duty: etc etc sell millions but when a game like GT5, which is a labour of love comes, you don't want to support it?
Its all our fault that we are so much excited for the game and so it becomes painful waiting for so long. But why would Sony care about that?
lol I love how you make this out to be righteous. If you buy is second hand, the money eventually goes to the manufacturer, although a % less than they would have liked. Whether original owner buys it or you do, Sony has made their money.
Think about it it'll make sense
Bit harsh on Kaz and the PD team! They have worked so hard and just because of a few problems you turn your back on them! Shame on you!! Your not a true GTfan!
I found this.
In that Audi in Rome clip ...(Audi in Rome)
... what is the dark blue car that Tekken keeps bumping into?
In that Audi in Rome clip ...(Audi in Rome)
... what is the dark blue car that Tekken keeps bumping into?
Just found this, sorry if already posted
Yup, it was posted by Tekken90 in this very forum earlier 👍
Sound from GT4![]()
This should mean all GT5 discs have been printed :
PlayStationEU PlayStation Blog EU
The Sly Trilogy Is Coming from 1 December http://bit.ly/a9W04X
This should mean all GT5 discs have been printed :
PlayStationEU PlayStation Blog EU
The Sly Trilogy Is Coming from 1 December http://bit.ly/a9W04X
Sound from GT4![]()
Do the wipers on the car vary their speed according to the rain? Seems to me that they are really fast in that Monza vid-it would be really cool if you could control the speed of the wipers (well it would be cool to me!)