GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,008 views
Hello guys, just read that release date will come out "shortly"... at least it's something different from "soon" :lol:
 
Almost s*** myself - just f5'ed the EU PS Blog...

(Race game vid content)


Thought there would be a midday GMT update...

Only race game vid content ive seen today is NFS, but i might be wrong
 
Can we keep this thread on topic please. This thread is supposed to be about news and discussion of the news, not as a general chat thread, or even a chat thread about GT5. Shout-outs to other members, comments about the size of the thread or when it will pass a certain page number, or other assorted uselessness are not required, and the same rules apply to this thread as they do to the rest of the forums.
 
Let's see, who is good at Sony/PD math?

This year = 2+ years
Release date = ~1 year
Soon = 1-2 months
Imminent = ?

I am guessing an announcement will be made tomorrow morning in Japan, later today in the US.
 
Let's see, who is good at Sony/PD math?

This year = 2+ years
Release date = ~1 year
Soon = 1-2 months
Imminent = ?

I am guessing an announcement will be made tomorrow morning in Japan, later today in the US.

imminent = priceless
 
Tomorrow morning Japan is a Saturday (which is not unlikely in the Japanese work ethic for them to be working) but I fear it's a Monday morning Japan time release (Sunday night for you guys)
 
Tomorrow morning Japan is a Saturday (which is not unlikely in the Japanese work ethic for them to be working) but I fear it's a Monday morning Japan time release (Sunday night for you guys)

No I think Saturday is more likely. Saturday is very much a working day here. You'd spend all week working towards the final product to be released on Saturday. Unlikely for anything of importance to happen on a Monday.
 
Whats happening? I said I wouldn't be on here for a week and well it's not even been 24hrs!! lol! It's so hard to stay away!!
 
For me it sounds not like the real thing.
It sounds just like the WRX Sti in Prologue through the lower video quality it sounds a little harder. The real thing sounds still more agressiv and the engine note is different. IMO

i think its fine as it is Its a driving simulato not a sound simulator
 
Whats happening? I said I wouldn't be on here for a week and well it's not even been 24hrs!! lol! It's so hard to stay away!!

Same here, I just couldn't resist.

On topic, I'm expecting an announcement either today or monday.
 
Same here, I just couldn't resist.

On topic, I'm expecting an announcement either today or monday.

Woow!! I just read the news and it seems to be building up!! Thats great news if the release date is coming in the next few days!! I think I will probably do something or go out to celebrate!! lol! :drool:
 
Who cares... The game is crap.

The hype is gone for me. seriously.

Yes I have been drinking. But come on, they do not deserve my credit thanks.
 
Where is the nub who said release date in a few hours?

Liar, bahahaha.

Feel big now do we?
 
Who cares... The game is crap.

The hype is gone for me. seriously.

Yes I have been drinking. But come on, they do not deserve my credit thanks.

The GAME is amazing!!! It will still be the most amazing when it appears!!! What is crap [The only bad thing] is that the game just has had the most frought release in hitory. EDIT: Second most frought.
 
Who cares... The game is crap.

The hype is gone for me. seriously.

Yes I have been drinking. But come on, they do not deserve my credit thanks.

Well I think it will build up buddy, once you have a copy in your hand. Well I hope it does for you, cause I know it will.
 
Don't worry, we can lose Eastley without worry, we've picked up at least another 20+ preorders on NASIOC thanks to these new videos.
 
Who cares... The game is crap.

The hype is gone for me. seriously.

Yes I have been drinking. But come on, they do not deserve my credit thanks.

#1 Contender for the Most Pointless Reply crown


...on topic, I have a hunch the release date release date will be soon
 
Back