GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,971 views
Sorry guys, didn't realize that wipers today have sensors on them. Carry on šŸ‘
 
yup guys I think one more hour at the most. :sly:
 
graphics - track from Prologue are fine, some ne tracks are...ehm.. "strange" Tsukuba for example), but Monza (in rain!!) is totally awesome!

loadingtimes - from begining about 1-2 minuts for race, after installation its better

photomode is fine, like real photograpfing - zoom, size of image, you can export image in jpeg or 3D (for 3D TVs only), place car where you want,...

But still no "wau effect" :// I expected something more... for now its about 80% score

(sorry for ma English, but my active English is pretty poor :-D)

šŸ‘ understood all and thanks for the efforts!
 
@Karooo,

Where on his Twitter account does it say the release date is announced soon??

"Soon I hear release date was announced. うぉ... electrifying why...."

That's all I've seen...
 
@Karooo,

Where on his Twitter account does it say the release date is announced soon??

"Soon I hear release date was announced. うぉ... electrifying why...."

That's all I've seen...

Thats a different one from what i get. Babel fish says "Sale day may be announced promptly. [o]Ā… [shibire] [ru] [ze]Ā…." The first sentance reveals all.
 
Agreed.



It could just be because of where you are. Japan and North America will probably get the earliest release date, if only because they won't need to translate 879312512 different languages, ya know? :p

šŸ‘ Ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you think we ride in kangaroos and actually drink fosters as well
 
on the carrefour newspaper ,it says that GT5 will coming 3 December...
there's the normal edition 59,90 € , and the bundle PS3 320gb + GT5 + a ps3 platinum game = 349 €..
P.S. the ps3 platinum game is offer by the shop...
 
graphics - track from Prologue are fine, some new tracks are...ehm.. "strange" Tsukuba for example), but Monza (in rain!!) is totally awesome!

loadingtimes - from begining about 1-2 minuts for race, after installation its better

photomode is fine, like real photograpfing - zoom, size of image, you can export image in jpeg or 3D (for 3D TVs only), place car where you want,...

But still no "wau effect" :// I expected something more... for now its about 80% score

btw my videos you can find here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132225&page=61#post4121870 (from page 61 below)

(sorry for my English, but my active English is pretty poor :-D)

Yeah I know, I was expecting also much more... From what I“ve seen in videos, I expected more after 6 years devop...

And release on 25 th?? Far too late... In those 2 weeks Im sure we will see nearly 100% of the game from the guys who had the game...
 
Yes the Lambo sounded good. One thing though does anyone know if this was set on professional or not because after many times of hitting walls at top speed hardly any damage was done to the car and it never rolled over.

Good question, the damage does seem pretty tame... but oh well. with engine sound like that i don't care about damage.

That Lambo sounds awesome. Now we just need a Diablo
 

Ah, thanks very much. Accessed his Twitter page but couldn't see it so was bit skeptical about the whole thing, afterall we have been given the finger before.
 
šŸ‘ Ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you think we ride in kangaroos and actually drink fosters as well

Blasphemy!! Surely you drink VB šŸ‘
 
Yeah I know, I was expecting also much more... From what I“ve seen in videos, I expected more after 6 years devop...

And release on 25 th?? Far too late... In those 2 weeks Im sure we will see nearly 100% of the game from the guys who had the game...

Im leaving anything GT5 releated on the internet after we get this release date. Need it to be fresh :)
 
That Gallardo video was in TT mode, you can see by the "lap invalidated" message when he crashes. TT modes traditionally have damage nerfed.
 
But still no "wau effect" :// I expected something more... for now its about 80% score

So it“s like the older GT game“s but with updated grapics and other cars basically ??
 
Yeah I know, I was expecting also much more... From what I“ve seen in videos, I expected more after 6 years devop...

And release on 25 th?? Far too late... In those 2 weeks Im sure we will see nearly 100% of the game from the guys who had the game...

What exactly have we seen in the leaked videos ? Not alot that we didn't already know, if anything they just caused more confusion.

You can't judge whats not in the game just by what wasn't shown in a crappy YouTube video !

A little common sense would go along way with regards to those videos......
 
Im leaving anything GT5 releated on the internet after we get this release date. Need it to be fresh :)

Like youll manage more than two days!!! Many have tried that. Most have failed.
 
Im leaving anything GT5 releated on the internet after we get this release date. Need it to be fresh :)

Yeah I also do but even if you come to the news page from gtp, Jordan is posting most of the leaked videos (No offence to Jordan, he“s only doing his job ;) )

Really, they (Sony or PD, whoever) raped GT5... I don“t know why but the game has lost its hype and mystery after the Nov 2nd delay...
 
I don't read Japaneseanese he could say "hello I'm drinking some french wine for breakfast" it would be the same to me šŸ‘Ž

And about google translate, well it's not always reliable

Well it said something about a release date which is always good šŸ‘
 
šŸ‘ Ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you think we ride in kangaroos and actually drink fosters as well

More than a decade has passed since i spent a summer in Australia, but from what i remember, XXXX was the beer of choice among the thoroughbred ausies.

Best summer of my life. Stradbroke island, get some.

Too bad the Adelaide V8 street circuit & Bathurst are not part of GT5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaNiV7Kwe4
 
in the car dealer videos, one thing i dont find, is the cup inside each manufacturer menu, like we have on gt4 or prologue.


there will not exist those cups?

maybe i am not seeing well
 
Back