GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,926 views
Let's hope so, I love that course:)

I'm searching but I can't find the video that your talking about. Do you know what video it is, because I'm curious myself.
 
I'm searching but I can't find the video that your talking about. Do you know what video it is, because I'm curious myself.

Sorry mate, it was Roadkraken who saw the video, not me. I am just hoping for the DLC
 
Guys here in saudi arabia the game already on sale .
and some of my freind playing it right now , but not me
I will however get the copy tommorow and post whatever you like to see from it
hope to help you ease the pain
and they say it is ****in awsome despite the car list

I am also in KSA....Riyadh
Can you tell me please which market is selling it??
& at which city? Hope it is in Riyadh.
If you can tell which branch of market you buy it from I will be glad to know.
Thank you very very much.
 
Guys here in saudi arabia the game already on sale .
and some of my freind playing it right now , but not me
I will however get the copy tommorow and post whatever you like to see from it
hope to help you ease the pain
and they say it is ****in awsome despite the car list

Dude, don't post the video, post the GAME, LOL
 
Kitchenboy, where are you getting the game from? BT games is holding it until that Friday ! ! ! :/
 
Kitchenboy, where are you getting the game from? BT games is holding it until that Friday ! ! ! :/

Yeah i know, they are moving headoffice at the moment and all their stuff is down, they will be back up online from monday, have pre-order for signature edition
 
So, is this really going to happen? The release on 24th?
 
What can we expect this turismo tuesday? i'm guessing one of the challenges or a launch trailer
 
Will your progress be attached to your PSN account or just your hard drive? If I play through some of the game and then buy a new hard drive will I be able to simply log into my PSN account and continue from where I left off?
 
CRXFREAK001
Guess I won't be entering, I filled it out and put in my zip code and it told me it wasn't valid.

I have read about the problem ... maybe it works the next day. but i am disappointed that it is only for the U.S..
 
Will your progress be attached to your PSN account or just your hard drive? If I play through some of the game and then buy a new hard drive will I be able to simply log into my PSN account and continue from where I left off?

Very nice question! IMHO achievements will be stored in PSN...
 
Why no FPV in the car list? Surely they will be there since they were in GT4? Typo? Dumb me for not seeing it? Why?!?
 
I've been wondering that myself all day. Still haven't came up with an answer.

maybe because pd/sony have messed us about so much they thought they would do a world wide release. I think the PAL territories are larger than the US and there release day are always on a Wednesday.

just a thought.
 
Will your progress be attached to your PSN account or just your hard drive? If I play through some of the game and then buy a new hard drive will I be able to simply log into my PSN account and continue from where I left off?

The save files will be stored on your hard drive so you would have to move them to a usb flash drive before changing the hd.

The trophies are tied to your account.
 
I just tried entering the contest for that watch.

It said I wasn't giving them a valid zip code, and I live in the US. :(
 
maybe because pd/sony have messed us about so much they thought they would do a world wide release. I think the PAL territories are larger than the US and there release day are always on a Wednesday.

just a thought.

That's something I haven't thought about.
 
so... someone has already won the clock? http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5345.html

why only the US get these?! this sux... Europe has contributed significantly to the success of GT! :(

Stop crying, Europe has their own special prizes that the US didn't get.

Guess I won't be entering, I filled it out and put in my zip code and it told me it wasn't valid.

Same here. I'm also a bit annoyed that you have to provide so much information, you'd think a name, e-mail and maybe phone # would be enough to enter and they can get the rest if you win.
 
I just tried entering the contest for that watch.

It said I wasn't giving them a valid zip code, and I live in the US. :(

It did me the same way. I'm gonna try again later on during the day.
 
Mabe we could use the Suzuki Cappuccino as the reasonably priced car? :D

How is the specs on that car compared to the cars top gear have had?

These are the reasonably priced cars:
Suzuki Liana (aka Aerio) 92kW
Chevrolet Lacetti 90-101kW
Kia Cee'D 85-102kW

Going by the figures in GT5P we could use the Suzuki Swift Sport 2007 (Premium car) which has 92kW.
It also costs around 11,000 pounds which is reasonably priced.
 
These are the reasonably priced cars:
Suzuki Liana (aka Aerio) 92kW
Chevrolet Lacetti 90-101kW
Kia Cee'D 85-102kW

Going by the figures in GT5P we could use the Suzuki Swift Sport 2007 (Premium car) which has 92kW.
It also costs around 11,000 pounds which is reasonably priced.

Clarkson actually did say in one older episode that the Swift could be their next reasonably priced car :)
 
These are the reasonably priced cars:
Suzuki Liana (aka Aerio) 92kW
Chevrolet Lacetti 90-101kW
Kia Cee'D 85-102kW

Going by the figures in GT5P we could use the Suzuki Swift Sport 2007 (Premium car) which has 92kW.
It also costs around 11,000 pounds which is reasonably priced.

Remember we had the russian slide which said Top Gear DLC, we might get the cars with that
 
arora
Kinda like how the U.S. residents aren't eligible for the GT Academy?

yeah in this point you´re right..

so.. why the US got the release date? on the european http://eu.gran-turismo.com/de/ they still says november only..

Sony really has a strange market strategy :D
 
I really wonder (and suspect) Micro$uck and Fartza meddling with Top Gear has caused the current "issues". We all know they will stop at nothing to get ahead of PlayStation.
 
So, is this really going to happen? The release on 24th?

Is official from SONY, so why not?

We are not without valid reason to doubt, Marucs. The March 2010 and Nov. 2nd release dates were both very much "official from Sony".

That said, since actual physical copies of the game now exist and are proliferating worldwide as we speak... it's a near 100% certainty that this date won't be blown like the rest.
 
Back