GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,627 views
If that's from B-Spec mode, then that's awesome. It really does look like it could be a racing RPG.
 
I heard a rumour these days that we'll not be able to choose different Wheels on standart cars.
Anyone know something about this or am I just missinformed?

It is a fact that you can not change wheels on a standard car
 
haha nice tuning horns :P

thank tekken90 for restoring my faith in this game.
 
Why the heck? It was possible on all this cars back in GT4. :ouch:

Probably wouldn't have made sense to put wheels of premium cars, that are highly detailed, on cars that a slighty lower quality ... It's my guess, but it's probably more than just that :indiff:
 
Probably wouldn't have made sense to put wheels of premium cars, that are highly detailed, on cars that a slighty lower quality ... It's my guess, but it's probably more than just that :indiff:

Yes,we need other horns instead of nice aftermarket wheels on 800 out of 1031 cars 👎 :banghead:
 
I heard a rumour these days that we'll not be able to choose different Wheels on standart cars.
Anyone know something about this or am I just missinformed?

look at it this way every odd number in the GT gaming series is a stepping stone into the right direction

GT1,GT3,and now GT5

I know I know you have waited 6 years but you got to put up with this minor setback and also in this generation of gaming I have seen all kinds of magic from game devs using patches, updates and DLC.

Im pretty sure GT5 will still satisfy us long enough until GT6
 
Probably won't happen, but I want that Dukes of Hazard horn on all my cars.
Also, first post!
 
I thought this B-spec stuff sounded quite silly but watching some of these videos I can see potential for just relaxing watching great cars run around and making the occasional strategy decision. :)
 
I just wanted to introduce myself as i've been following this thread daily since the last delay was annouced.
I am Jimmy, 34 from Amsterdam
I Just wanted to say that this community is wonderful. The debates, complaints, praises etc really shows the amount of passion felt by everybody in this community for this game. it's addictive to keep on reading, and new pages are added quicker than i can read them. EPIC. :)
I have already ordered the GT5-PS3 bundle, and can't wait to get started.
See you guys on the tracks.

J

I agree, both the positive and the negative comments are a great cause of debate. I check this thread daily, not for news of GT5 anymore (I am already satisfied) but for the interesting points of view shown by the community.

I read this forum when I wake up and also before I sleep, provides a great and interesting read. Thank you all!

As for seeing you on the track.. Not soon enough ;). Welcome to the planet :D
 
From Driver Livingston, I presume...

:lol:

So does this guy also have the game? I checked the source of the image and it's an arab host site similar to imageshack, as far as I can tell. Would be awesome if we had another source of info 👍
 
:lol:

So does this guy also have the game? I checked the source of the image and it's an arab host site similar to imageshack, as far as I can tell. Would be awesome if we had another source of info 👍

His friend has it. At least that's what he said in his earlier posts. (Also he doesn't speak much English)
 
Yes,we need other horns instead of nice aftermarket wheels on 800 out of 1031 cars 👎 :banghead:

And what do you think is easier to accomplish?

a) something that you don't see on the car, and is simply a sampled sound, or...

b) modelling wheels in all shapes and sizes for 800 cars...?

You're comparing apples and oranges.
 
haha nice tuning horns :P

thank tekken90 for restoring my faith in this game.

:lol: Seriously tho they modelled horns, so we can play La Cucaracha on our civic but not put wheels on it, oh i see the logic, cuz that ADDS to gameplay right...I feel like this is KAz's inner child coming out, he wants to honk people out online with the theme to the simpsons or something...

@snowgt they already had the old "standard" wheels, all they ahd to do was shamelessly (like everything else) dvide the content between standard cars and premium, sure we wouldnt be able to paint rims and what ever but at least wecan change them...RUF rims are buttfugly.
 
(B-spec driver photo)

Wow.. this is making me very interested in B-spec. I wonder if you can take your trained driver online.. Can't wait to get training my very own B-spec Bob. Maybe Bob is the highest ranking driver..?
 
:lol:

So does this guy also have the game? I checked the source of the image and it's an arab host site similar to imageshack, as far as I can tell. Would be awesome if we had another source of info 👍

Yes my friend has this game, one of Saudi Arabia :)

look

bestupload-1d0fc5-8209db5bc244.jpg
 
juniordee is that a vector in your sig??? they were in a GT at one point as well werent they? gone bust though I reckon by now unless you know otherwise :D
 
somebody with the game said, that you can chose between 16 different racing suits...can't find it anymore...

Thanks man that is cool to know!
 
Back