GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,627 views
They also support 007 in his fight against evil Russians.
 
Has it been confirmed yet if the 2 player split screen has a replay option? This is a feature that was missing from Forza 3 that would have been very useful for settling a few arguments:)
 
Thanks for your responses.
I wonder if it's wise or not to pay 10 more euros to have the maclaren F1 stealth and nissan gt 500.
I'll think about it.
 
Thanks for your responses.
I wonder if it's wise or not to pay 10 more euros to have the maclaren F1 stealth and nissan gt 500.
I'll think about it.

In my opinion, it's far from being worth it.

But that's just me, I prefer stock cars, and stuff that you can go to your local dealership and get it, instead of stealth or any supertuned cars. I'd rather pay 10 extra euros for a new Honda Jazz/Fit and a new Ford Focus, for an example, hehe
 
Has it been confirmed yet if the 2 player split screen has a replay option? This is a feature that was missing from Forza 3 that would have been very useful for settling a few arguments:)

It hasn't been confirmed but the past GT's were like this.
 
Has it been confirmed yet if the 2 player split screen has a replay option? This is a feature that was missing from Forza 3 that would have been very useful for settling a few arguments:)
Nothing yet.
 
They also support 007 in his fight against evil Russians.
I'm on my knees:tup:
On-line mode question here: will be a "race with friends" option? or just random racers selection?
 
In my opinion, it's far from being worth it.

But that's just me, I prefer stock cars, and stuff that you can go to your local dealership and get it, instead of stealth or any supertuned cars. I'd rather pay 10 extra euros for a new Honda Jazz/Fit and a new Ford Focus, for an example, hehe

Yes it's maybe better to keep that money for an eventual dlc.
Moreover there's plenty of cars.

Anyway i hope my retailer will sell the game saturday :dopey:
 
Yes it's maybe better to keep that money for an eventual dlc.
Moreover there's plenty of cars.

Anyway i hope my retailer will sell the game saturday :dopey:

I bet they'll fix some issues on quick patches just after the release. And the DLCs are just easy money.

Honestly, I would spend hundreds of dollars on addon cars... without any problem.

In nice car/parts packages for USD 9.99. Something like this... 5 cars for 10 bucks ... seems reasonable for me... I would pay 20 dollars for an E36 M3 alone. lol :P my favorite car in the world.
 
I wouldn't mind paying for some dlc either, but I do hope the game sales a butt-load and makes PD and Sony lots of money so we can get free dlc and add-ons....Unfortunately though, lots of money will never be enough for a business.
 
I wouldn't mind paying for some dlc either, but I do hope the game sales a butt-load and makes PD and Sony lots of money so we can get free dlc and add-ons....Unfortunately though, lots of money will never be enough for a business.

So true friend! So true!

If they don't do DLCs they are just utter-dumb!

6 x $10 DLCs = $60... the price we gonna pay for the full game... easy to make in 6 DLCs.

They will make us happy and they'll earn a lot of money. What's so hard? :P

I really hope they do make some freebies for us, of course. But I wouldn't mind paying too for some kickass stuff.
 
I believe custom soundtracks have been comfirmed, but has anyone seen (or rather heard) custom playlist music on GT5?
 
I bet they'll fix some issues on quick patches just after the release. And the DLCs are just easy money.

Honestly, I would spend hundreds of dollars on addon cars... without any problem.

In nice car/parts packages for USD 9.99. Something like this... 5 cars for 10 bucks ... seems reasonable for me... I would pay 20 dollars for an E36 M3 alone. lol :P my favorite car in the world.

Dito, love the e36. Own a 1998 M3 Sedan. Sticks to the road like glue
 
Thanks for your responses.
I wonder if it's wise or not to pay 10 more euros to have the maclaren F1 stealth and nissan gt 500.
I'll think about it.

I don't quite understand what you mean by this !
I have pre-ordered the standard edition from Amazon for £39.91 and will receive 2 stealth cars free of charge.
game shops in the uk are charging £39.99 for the std edition without them.
 
Damn , TNT (delivery company , part of DHL) employees are going on trike 25 en 26th November. Pretty close call... Let's hope they don't decide to do it earlier.
 
I heard a rumour some time ago that we'll be able to use PSP for rear wiew mirror in GT5.
Anybody now something about this or am I just missinformed?
 
I just wanted to introduce myself as i've been following this thread daily since the last delay was annouced.
I am Jimmy, 34 from Amsterdam
I Just wanted to say that this community is wonderful. The debates, complaints, praises etc really shows the amount of passion felt by everybody in this community for this game. it's addictive to keep on reading, and new pages are added quicker than i can read them. EPIC. :)
I have already ordered the GT5-PS3 bundle, and can't wait to get started.
See you guys on the tracks.

J


Welcome friend, hope you enjoy your time here at GTP :)
 
I've just thought of a genius plan for those who are concerned about the apparent lack of modifications on Standards like wheels for example. Okay? Here goes:

Don't modify any car you buy, just re-do races over and over, earn heaps of money and just keep buying more powerful cars until you end up with enough dough to get yourself some Premium cars. :)
By buying more powerful cars on a regular basis you won't have to modify them.
 
I heard a rumour some time ago that we'll be able to use PSP for rear wiew mirror in GT5.
Anybody now something about this or am I just missinformed?
Bolded is your answer.
 
Damn , TNT (delivery company , part of DHL) employees are going on trike 25 en 26th November. Pretty close call... Let's hope they don't decide to do it earlier.

Had to order a book for school from bol, book is delivered today :)
 
I believe custom soundtracks have been comfirmed, but has anyone seen (or rather heard) custom playlist music on GT5?

Been wondering about this, myself. I just started making a "GT5" playlist (I have about 30Gb of music on my PS3... only gotten through the B's, so far) to pass the time for 1 more week, and I'm wondering if I'm doing it for no reason. Ah, well.

Also, any word on manufacturer-specific races? They were in GT4, so I would assume we'll see them here, as well. But then again, wheel swaps were also in Gt4, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
 
I believe custom soundtracks have been comfirmed, but has anyone seen (or rather heard) custom playlist music on GT5?

There is a trophy related to custom soundtracks, so yeah, it is confirmed :)

Can't wait for my sig edition. Although there are more tracks I miss then cars (I do believe cars are not complete without the right track to race it on), the tracks that DID make it in, like GV (Man I just love that track), make me feel at ease knowing that I will have a blast of a time with this masterpiece.

Seeing the sun sets on The Ring just makes this game feel thrice as alive as in it's former incarnations.

I do fear for my social life though... :guilty:
 
Back