GT5: P [PAL], who from Europe is going to buy it?

• Thread starter Aero-R
  • 211 comments
I can get my hands on the game yesterday, and all I can say is THIS IS THE BEST RACING GAME EVER!! Lol

I go to my local GameStop store and the game was there, waiting for me!! hehe I got it together with the Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Too much play for this weekend!

Oh, I live in Barcelona.

Salu2

I preordered mine over a week ago (even after my PS3 died), and got one of those for free without entering any championship.
Cool, because they're not doing anything similar around here. 👍

Oh come on...thats not fair. I want a freebie, take note GAME!!

Anyway, hearing that now lots of people's copies of Prologue are turning up do you reckon we all might have Prologue before the actual official release date for the shops? I hope so.

if i order a PAL GT5P and i live in the US... will it play on my PS3. i kinda dont want to wait a whole month to get GT5P especially since i got my Ps3 a week ago, and havent even played it yet????

if i order a PAL GT5P and i live in the US... will it play on my PS3. i kinda dont want to wait a whole month to get GT5P especially since i got my Ps3 a week ago, and havent even played it yet????

Yeah it will, but seriously its less than a month till US release, plus you get I think 4 or 5 extra cars. Personally I'd wait.

Prologue comes out on my Birthday (most shops are stating 27/3) here in Australia, so needless to say I'm going straight down to the shops that morning and getting the PS3/GT5:P bundle. 👍

I am starting to think the 5 extra cars was a mistake on the US press release, go check the press release car list now, those 'extra' cars have been removed.

Indeed, I happened to noticed the same thing last week.

Initial SCEA release: 76

SCEE List: 71

Revised SCEA release: 70

Is the Beyond the Apex feature exclusive to the North American release?

Hello guys!! :)
I'm from Greece and it is very possible to have my GT5 Prologue (PAL) today!!!
The shop where I pre-ordered the game will have it in about 2 hours.
That's what a friend of mine (he is manager there) told me!

I'll let you know in a few hours!!
It costs about 39€ (euros)

I'm happy owner of GT5 Prologue, PAL version!!!! :D :D :D :D
I didn't expect it today (I was waiting for 28/03) so I'm very happy!!

I'll upload some photos later today or tomorrow!!! :) 👍

DSC00633.jpg

I have the magazine under the GT5p because it is the last issue of "HXOS" (issue no 420, 20 March 2008)

It's japan scenario all over again, i'm gonna get it last again :(

Hey, does anyone know if there will be an online manual (pdf) available for people who purchase the download version? I love reading the manual when i get a new game.

I'm happy owner of GT5 Prologue, PAL version!!!! :D :D :D :D
I didn't expect it today (I was waiting for 28/03) so I'm very happy!!

I'll upload some photos later today or tomorrow!!! :) 👍

How come you got your copy so soon????

We have to wait for the release date!!

I preordered my copy from www.play.com so I think there maybe a slight chance that I'll recieve earlier than 28th March.

Hey, does anyone know if there will be an online manual (pdf) available for people who purchase the download version? I love reading the manual when i get a new game.
There is a manual inclueded in-game, more precise on the main menu "my page"

To topic:
I bought my copy today. Yes on easter sunday :D The game shop at the airport is opened every day. And they had GT5:P already yesterday, but I needed one more day to decide the purchase, since I already own the Japanese version.

Hey guys.

Here in Portugal it is going to be realeased on March 26th.

http://pt.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item77082/Gran-Turismo™-5-Prologue/

I guess it is the same for the rest of Europe, i'm going for the PS3 + GT5P for 399€ (310GBP, 616USD). I am really, really on to experiencing the game, after spending nearly 700€ on my PS2, GT3 and acessories, I swore to myself I would never buy a game platform so expensive... but GT5P :sly:

Hey there,

I pre-ordered mine from Worten a couple of weeks ago, and they say they are only getting it on the 27th.
Where are you getting yours?

My copy is on its way. I ordered it last Friday and they already sent it.
I'll get it within 3 days.

OMG 3 more days...
Anyways it will be earlier than 27th.

Latest Posts

Back