GT5: P [PAL], who from Europe is going to buy it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aero-R
  • 211 comments
  • 13,748 views
cuz some retailers wait until official release date and others do not.

Not intirely the reason, I pre-ordered with a company called GAME. My previous pre-orders from GAME have come 3 to 4 days earlier and once even a week before official release. So I don't think it is that, they haven't even dispatches it yet.

I really need to it to turn up before the 28th..I'm out that night (Yeah, bad planning) therefore won't have time to play it, so GAME PLEASE HURRY UP!!
 
my copy will arrive within 3 days.
it was sent to me from Moscow to my city last Thursday.
 
How much did you pay for it?
 
I've been really enjoying the Japanese version but for the sake of £20 I'm gonna buy the UK version to because I'd hate to miss out on extra cars and the high speed ring etc.
 
Oh. Atleast I'm getting mine for £19, which is 37 USD...A bit cheaper.
 
Or buy a PS3 starterpack and then you get it for free :D
 
I've got two copies on order, I pre ordered the first as soon as I could, the second I ordered about a month ago for my aunt boyfriend.
 
:dopey:

I can't beleive it!!! I've received my copy !!!!
whooo-hoooo...
 
:dopey:

I can't beleive it!!! I've received my copy !!!!
whooo-hoooo...

You are lucky i will not get mine till thursday.
I already have the japanese version but cant wait for the uk one.
 
I notcied your photo of the packaging seems to say 1 player, and the dummy copies over in Australia also say 1 player....

Be intersting to see if 2 player offline split screen really is included...
 
Where's everyone getting their Gt5p PAL from?
 
I notcied your photo of the packaging seems to say 1 player, and the dummy copies over in Australia also say 1 player....

Be intersting to see if 2 player offline split screen really is included...
Don't worry, 2 player split screen is definitley included :)
 
Count me in! I'll call my shop tomorrow and strictly tell them to hold one copy off for me. Next weekend will be curtains shut and cell phone turned off. Racing 24/7 ;)
 
Same...Its upsetting....:(

excuse me, guys :guilty:
I can understand you.

I wish you grab your copies ASAP and we race ONLINE together !
In the meantime, if you have any questions concerning the game, please feel free to ask.

GL.

please add me, my PSN is bobzzzed
thnx :)
 
Couple of weeks into April I should get paid, so thats my calling. Hopefully I will be able to tie buying GT5P in with buying Ferrari Challenge. Also wanna try get a wheel as well, anyone know the release date of the DFGT?
 
excuse me, guys :guilty:
I can understand you.

I wish you grab your copies ASAP and we race ONLINE together !
In the meantime, if you have any questions concerning the game, please feel free to ask.

GL.

please add me, my PSN is bobzzzed
thnx :)

Does the game manual say anything about online play regions?

What does you game case say about the number of players? It looks like they have misprinted that on amar212's game case.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64519&d=1205508413
 
Where's everyone getting their Gt5p PAL from?

From the dutch version of Bol.com, the 400 euro starterpack and only 2 euro's for the deliverance :)
 
Damn... Just got a mail from the store I preordered from, and they are having problems with the delivery from the distributor in Denmark... They are looking at an ETA on thursday, which means I won't be getting the game until friday or saturday...

I'm going to have a look around in local stores tomorrow morning then, and cancel the preorder if I get a copy locally.
 
It's difficult to read because the photo is a little bit blurry, but underneath the yellow "player" icon I think it says 1 player.

my box says "1 player"
 
All boxes says "1 player". Somebody messed it up, but I guess noone will really care.
 
Anyone in the UK got this yet?
 
Nope :(:(
Phoned Play today was told it should be in Wednesday. Thursday at the latest.

Everything is crossed
 
Getting mine tomorrow, just cost 300kr or 60$ and thats quite cheap here in Norway. Just waiting for my g25 wheel to arrive in the mail, the waiting just kills me.
 
Back