GT5 Premium car list !

Personally I feel the car list in general is pretty poor. As for this "premium" car thing I think it's safe to say though that all the Ferrari's will be modelled inside.

Is it right though that there will only be 200 cars fully modelled inside?

Personally I feel the car list in general is pretty poor. As for this "premium" car thing I think it's safe to say though that all the Ferrari's will be modelled inside.

Is it right though that there will only be 200 cars fully modelled inside?
Yes about 220 of the cars are modelled inside and out. About 20%. You can see your list of Ferarris in the 14th post with the rest of the premium car list.

What exactly is the reason they've only done that many?

I haven't been following GT5, at all. Got fed up with the delays and that. I don't know anything about what the game is going to contain. I'm just getting all juiced up now for it's release next week (lets hope it does frikkin come out this time).

What exactly is the reason they've only done that many? I haven't been following GT5, at all. Got fed up with the delays and that. I don't know anything about what the game is going to contain. I'm just getting all juiced up now for it's release next week (lets hope it does frikkin come out this time).
Thats the million dollar question. After 6 years of development, many of us are wondering the same exact thing. :dunce:

Probably not a good idea to bring this up here but even Forza 3 has every car modelled inside and that's over 500 of them. And Forza 3 came out last year, 2 years after Forza 2. So yeah, it can't be a time constraint. Surely they could have managed a couple of hundred more here. Geez.

Probably not a good idea to bring this up here but even Forza 3 has every car modelled inside and that's over 500 of them. And Forza 3 came out last year, 2 years after Forza 2. So yeah, it can't be a time constraint. Surely they could have managed a couple of hundred more here. Geez.

I'm willing to bet that Forza's models don't have as much detail as GT's. I'm also betting that Gran Turismo won't be as buggy either.

Forza outsources modelling. Atleast GT5s cockpits are working

Well yeah, I agree with that. The cockpits I've seen do look better and fully functional (unlike some of Forza's) but still...

And not doing the Bugatti Veyron does seem odd.

Lexus LFA is the best. If you saw its cockpit, my goodness it is beautiful. Especiallt the bashboard. Even better than other more expensive super cars, ehem Veyron

by the way it still sucks that there are to many premium Nissan and left our Veyron and other exotic super cars like Countach

Last edited:
This is just a theory of mine no conformations what so ever!

Some dudes from Czech (and maybe other countries?!) were posting some stuff on the internet.
You can imagine that PD isn't to happy about it and even with prosecutien that wouldn't stop them. (sry for bad English Firefox isn't on this pc)
Correct me if I am wrong!?
So that would mean PD can't do anything, but... since PD made the game they know what the gamecontent truly is...and the guys from Czech could only have a beta version (saw a new video of the Ring with a glitch in it...)
1+1 = 2 ad that would mean that what is on de beta version PD released and what the final version (DLC?!) is well we will only find out in just a few days..
I know some of the stuff I posted was published earlier, but this sounds quite proving. I like the game as we know it now, but some few extra's I wouln't mind. Also I am not going to pay for DLC since the game costed me 10 euro's more and I am a average student which has to pay everything for him selve..

Only a few more days when the gossipping stops! haha

Only Ones i'm happy that they are........wait fot it

Premium :bowdown::P

R10 TDI (Le Mans, '06)
Viper SRT-10 Coupe
Viper ACR ('08)
Enzo ('02)
F2007 (F1, '07)
787B (Le Mans, '91)
908 HDi FAP (Le Mans, '10)

How did I miss that the HSV-010 GT ('10) was in GT5. NICE!!!!

But I am sad that a lot of the 90's and early 00's cars aren't premium. Even like the old HS30 or 240z isn't even a premium car :(

What exactly is the reason they've only done that many?

They bit off more than they could chew. Even Kaz agreed it probably wasn't the best idea to go into such detail with the cars. More would've been made if they could hold themselves back a bit.

Well said. I would rather have a game where EVERY single car has an interior view, crash damage, and the ability to change the wheels. Instead of only 20% of the cars that have these options. There simply is no excuse for this at all after 6 years of development.
GT needs to start outsourcing. Thats the bottom line. If after 6 years only 220 cars are fully detailed then something is truly wrong. And even worse, the cars that were imported from GT4, cant even have their wheels changed. So thats a step backward on those GT4 cars plus the new cars for GT5. So thats 800 of the cars. 80% of the game. :dunce:

Well said. I would rather have a game where EVERY single car has an interior view, crash damage, and the ability to change the wheels. Instead of only 20% of the cars that have these options. There simply is no excuse for this at all after 6 years of development.
GT needs to start outsourcing. Thats the bottom line. If after 6 years only 220 cars are fully detailed then something is truly wrong. And even worse, the cars that were imported from GT4, cant even have their wheels changed. So thats a step backward on those GT4 cars plus the new cars for GT5. So thats 800 of the cars. 80% of the game. :dunce:

To be fair, they did make weather and time change available on about 17% of all the track layouts. Let's cut them some slack.:rolleyes:

Back