GT5 Premium car list !

You didn't search very hard...

https://www.gtplanet.net/rome-madrid-in-new-gran-turismo-5-trailer/

You'll see it for a split second leaving a garage.

The one problem I have with that video which I see now after watching it again... is the NASCAR Pit crews that are supposed to be faithfully recreated. Kudos to GT for having realistic pit crews! Don't get me wrong. But you don't claim to faithfully re-create a NASCAR pit crews action then show them sitting on their knees waiting for the car.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the rear wing on the Nascar? Now they just have the small spoiler.

Also I know it has been said but I never saw the trailer of the Mazda and I think the Audi racing with the airplane following them on the top gear track.

The one problem I have with that video which I see now after watching it again... is the NASCAR Pit crews that are supposed to be faithfully recreated. Kudos to GT for having realistic pit crews! Don't get me wrong. But you don't claim to faithfully re-create a NASCAR pit crews action then show them sitting on their knees waiting for the car.

The trailers almost 8 months old. PD didn't even announce they were gonna properly recreate NASCAR pits then.

Did anyone notice the rear wing on the Nascar? Now they just have the small spoiler.

That's because in 2010, NASCAR mandated that each team switch to the "blade" spoiler. Which is also why the last few GT5 trailers (other than the E3 10' trailer) showed the NASCAR cars with the wing, because that's what they were running at the time.

The trailers almost 8 months old. PD didn't even announce they were gonna properly recreate NASCAR pits then.

That's because in 2010, NASCAR mandated that each team switch to the "blade" spoiler. Which is also why the last few GT5 trailers (other than the E3 10' trailer) showed the NASCAR cars with the wing, because that's what they were running at the time.

So NASCAR went from the blade, to the wing and then back to the blade. Why did they go back to the blade?

So NASCAR went from the blade, to the wing and then back to the blade. Why did they go back to the blade?

In 2007, NASCAR changed the car to what they called the COT (In the same way F1 changed car styles in 2009)(the new NASCAR car had the wing). In 2010, like I said earlier, they switched back to the blade spoiler because the aerodynamics of the COT with the wing caused the cars to flip into the air when the got backwards. Replacing it with the blade spoiler fixed that.

Here are two of the main reasons they banned the wing.

Is there actually a list that people have created of all the premium cars confirmed so far? I would have thought the OP would have had one.

Actually it is difficult to tell but yeah it can be guessed. What about the other cars in that pic ? I have see the 3rd car, red color also in other video I think

This? It's the HKS Mitsubishi Evo IX (a D1 drift car) and it's never changed in color or livery.

ct230_black_02_33642_640screen.jpg

The mystery Civic and Mini are still interesting... wonder what they might mean?

I'm sure this has been mentioned before. But if you look at a preview image of a car in GTPSP, a small number of cars appear to look like premium models. The Shelby Series One for example, I expect it to be a premium model in GT5. In its preview image, it has GT5-style lighting and appears to be less pixilated then other cars.

ct230_black_02_33642_640screen.jpg

You can see the manifold and the valve cover that is sweet. 👍 I know PD went In on those premium cars.

Back