GT5: Prologue menu translations

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 255 comments
The scrolling text on the screen is mostly recent news in the real world of racing. I've seen a lot about F1, some GP2, WRC, and other racing series.

Translation please: 👍

RcZJwNF58q+vsR-IP6M0iFS8BvDOk1iF0280.jpg

Can't get any online access in gt5p

Thanks

It's funny that the world map that shows the weather at certain tracks isn't even working. The race info showed that they weren't changing for about another 4 hours, maybe they are doing it early. They usually change right now, so maybe they accidently listed the wrong time.

found it: http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/gt5p/news/d1560.html

Notice of periodic maintenance

Dec 18, 2007

Periodic maintenance of the online service of “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue” will be performed from 9am to midday on Thursday every week.

The following online services cannot be used during maintenance.

- Display and playback of some programs in GT-TV
- News
- Dealer News
- The display of information in My Page (clock/calendar/maps/weather)
- The display of motor sports-related news in My Page

Note: Menu items apart from those listed above do not use the network and so can be used as normal.
Note: The range of services that are affected may change due to future updates.
Note: The maintenance time may be slightly earlier or later than the times listed.

It's funny that the world map that shows the weather at certain tracks isn't even working. The race info showed that they weren't changing for about another 4 hours, maybe they are doing it early. They usually change right now, so maybe they accidently listed the wrong time.

I had that online related updates listed in the changes/updates part of the first post in online events thread. Not all the news for sure, just online events related stuffs like scheduled maintenance.

It appears to be back up again, but strange things are going on. lol

For example, I won a race at the eiger by 1'05.395

LOL, I will go check it out and see what I can... see.
And it was me that sent you a friends request if you were wondering.

i look at this post.. and i did not see no one answer the question...
when you go garage. what does it mean when you select a car.. there are some 3 options to scroll.. what are they?

never mind i found it on page 3 :-P
all i had to do is to look closer.

By default, on the G25, what buttons are used to look left and right? Is it still on the D-pad like on the DFP?

What do I have to change in order to use the 2 red buttons on the wheel for looking right/left?

Jaguar posted this in a different thread. Could you please add it to the front page?

attachment.php

great job, you've helped alot...ThankYou for caring about fellow fans. tip: browse with PS3, point to image, goto file on toolbar, save image! (for those without printer.

Hi Everybody
I got a japanese copy of the game as well and this thread is a huge help. Thanks for the translations. But I have a question. On youtube I saw a Video where the player was able to look right and left in cockpit view. How does that work????? I haven't been able to figure that out. Thanks

EDIT: Problem solved - sorry about the Double Post

Just got GT5P from play-asia..... everytime i start a get a couple questions that require you to click one of 2 boxes, I can not find any translations for these. If i click the right box i get an error, if click the other it looks like it is going to install something but never does?

help?

EDIT: seems to be the issues updating described on 5-7 pages of this thread, still can't get it to down load though :( EDIT EDIT: finally worked!! woke up this morning to a complete downloaded update!!!

Just got GT5P from play-asia..... everytime i start a get a couple questions that require you to click one of 2 boxes, I can not find any translations for these. If i click the right box i get an error, if click the other it looks like it is going to install something but never does?

help?

Well I am not one of the experts but I had that too and I think that it is about installing the 5Gigs on your Harddrive. Takes forever by the way

:) Yeah it was fun thanks. 👍

Think he a bit of a sore loser. :lol:

Anyone got any 💡 what that error msg is ??

ah well i don't really have an idea but i can point you in the write direction

the first bit says online event, something something was done

then the second line just says my page then brackets (my page) did something/something happened to it

shouldnt be anythin to worry about

[EDIT] Thanks.
Yeah i don't think it was anything too serious.
The Game still runs fine and i can still get online.

Maybe because i'm in the uk it took me longer to disconnect from the room or something.

I just got gt5p yesterday, and just wanna say thanks to everyone whose done the translations etc.. Because of ya hard work I was able to get the game going, and play online first try with no hassels :D

Back